•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, not really comparing but 33 receptions as senior...just made me stop for a second I guess.  Definitely night and day players.  Its easy to see that.

The good news is he is not expected to come in and start as we have Marshall and Decker (perhaps Kerley) starting ahead of him at least to start the season. We can be bring him along slowly and work on his route running and learning the offense.  

He made the most out of those 121 receptions. He cant help that Ohio only used him one dimensionally.  Here's a pretty thorough breakdown of the guy's game if you're really interested in looking at the talent. 

Those guys definitely live in their mom's basement

If you don't get giddy like a high school cheerleader over every pick you're just a bad person. Sorry but that's what grown men do.

I'm rationing all of my excitement until tomorrow night at 11ish when the event that I've been waiting five years for will finally happen. Also, I'm in rural PA, tough to get hyped here. 

Any fan who isnt ecstatic with our draft so far really must like being negative for the hell of it

I totally agree.  Folks complaining because we didn't draft "their guy".   Meanwhile we add one of the missing pieces that can make this offense truly explosive; smh. 

Any fan who isnt ecstatic with our draft so far really must like being negative for the hell of it

If you don't get giddy like a high school cheerleader over every pick you're just a bad person. Sorry but that's what grown men do.

Can't we all just get along!

I see the whining has begun.

Shall we revisit the history of how the Jets have used 2nd round picks over the last 20 years?

Jace Amaro

Geno

Stephen Hill

- no pick - 

Vlad Ducasse

- no pick -

- no pick - 

Harris

Kellen Clemens

Mike Nugent, Justin Miller

- no pick - 

Victor Hobson

Jon McGraw

Lamont Jordan

- no pick - 

Shall I keep going? 

History says Devin will suck for us, so I have high hopes that he'll buck the trend!

H says in a very high voice because he cut his own balls off jumping off a roof with a rope tied around those little nuggets. Geez, are you officlally a troll now? The negativity just spews off you.

The good news is he is not expected to come in and start as we have Marshall and Decker (perhaps Kerley) starting ahead of him at least to start the season. We can be bring him along slowly and work on his route running and learning the offense.  

Yeah, now Shaq and Enunwa must REALLY work their asses off to earn a roster spot.

He made the most out of those 121 receptions. He cant help that Ohio only used him one dimensionally.  Here's a pretty thorough breakdown of the guy's game if you're really interested in looking at the talent. 

You didnt actually sit through that?  You know you can watch the same cut up tape? 

Archived