•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fake ignorance about picks by the reporters ... They know something ... But have been told not to spill the beans ... So they word what they know like 'the saints could take Bryce Petty' lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posey is a nobody.

Exactly, but he's a nobody that has 3 years of experience, is a former 3rd rounder, has proven he can make a roster, and was valued in this deal as an early-mid 6th rounder. Nobody is selling him as a steal, but if you think about it, most 6th rounders don't make rosters. So, if it turns out that the WRs drafted by Idzik last year suck, we have Posey as a potentil #6 WR. 

It's really about adding the 5th and 7th to me, more picks. 7th rounders are good, you basically are calling dibs on priority UDFAs, nothing wrong with that.

Exactly, but he's a nobody that has 3 years of experience, is a former 3rd rounder, has proven he can make a roster, and was valued in this deal as an early-mid 6th rounder. Nobody is selling him as a steal, but if you think about it, most 6th rounders don't make rosters. So, if it turns out that the WRs drafted by Idzik last year suck, we have Posey as a potentil #6 WR. 

It's really about adding the 5th and 7th to me, more picks. 7th rounders are good, you basically are calling dibs on priority UDFAs, nothing wrong with that.

Agree, it's about the fifth. The Texans just tossed their old employee a dude they were going to cut anyway. Nothing wrong with that. I'd still like to see Enunwa get a chance to beat him out.

Archived