Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Wouldn't draft anyone in that suit.

I was rooting for him to take a spill down the stairs -- because of his ridiculous effin' suit.   Another genius.

Williams and Richardson are going to annihilate O-lines.

Anyone suggesting trading Wilkerson please ******* leave.

Trading Wilkerson would render than pick completely useless. We now have the best line in the league by a mile.

I can see us moving to a 4-3.

Not really.  They've got Williams for 4 years on his rookie deal.  Moving Mo makes it easy to re-do Richardson's contract.  Plus Williams has a ton more upside than Mo.  And, they get pick(s), too.  There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Wilkerson is a top 10 guy in the league in his position. He's not a guy you trade unless something ridiculous is offered and not a guy you actively shop. 

Having an absolutely dominant DL, which we would have, would be worth some investment. I'm not the biggest fan of picking another DE because for all his talent, the best case scenario is somewhere around Mo WIlkerson. Not a player in the league has a "ton more upside than Mo" - Pretty ridiculous comment. He's elite.

Mo is good.  No - very good.  Watts is great.  Williams has the greatness gene.  And, if they decide to move Mo it will be a huge positive for the cap (and re-upping Richardson).  

I think Wilk is gone.  

My guess is that Wilk wants Watt money and while he's a good player he's not Watt.  

THIS.  

Bet they trade Harrison for some mid round picks

And the reason for trading your starting NT is ???

Congrats on the sex.

There you go showing off that Rutgers degree in wittiness.   Or, is it ambushing the intellectually unarmed?  Great shot!  :biggrin:

The Saints are quietly having a beast draft. Peat, Stephone Anthony and Kikaha. 

Yeah, no flash.  No salad.  Just meat. 

Gregory is so thin framed he may get blown up by NFL tackles.  Can he put on size.   If the Jets have the opportunity.  You have to maybe give it a shot.  If not I would like Ajayi now that Ameer is off the board.

If the QB's in this draft were a two horse race, it is a one horse race for so-called "elite" edge rushers.  **** Gregory.  Boney ass mother****er. Don't want him, let Dallas regret the pick.  Get a player who actually projects to play well in the NFL.  

We got Hou 3rd, a 5th and a 7th and a player.  Posey? or something.  Not sure who he is.

None of the reports I heard said anything about Houston's 3rd.  Your source???

So, Mac got a WR he probably scouted in Houston, added another 5th and 7th, and only moved back 12 spots in round 3... where he'll probably draft the guy he wants anyway.

Completely rebuilt WR corps this off-season, completely rebuilt secondary. Wow.

If we get their 3rd on top of the extra picks and the gimp, that is an OK move.

We are picking right after Buf.  It was a 3rd round swap.  We traded down in the 3rd and got extra picks.

Not bad, depending on who we get with the extra picks.  

Wow...just wow.

They must not think much of Petty or the other QB's

Nobody with double digit brain cell counts thinks anything about those scrubs.  Worst QB draft in recent memory.  Too many people get sucked in to grading on a curve.

• Upvote 1

Did you know Terrell Suggs was slower than that?  40 times are irrelevant for pass rushers. 

Yep.  Football speed and football IQ go a long way.  A lot of idiots only want guys who are raging fast in their panties or dolphin shorts.  JN has set a record for asinine crapola with this draft.  

I love how people know what's a good player and what isn't on draft day.

Thank you.  I wish I could buy you a dram of Connemara Cask Strength for an intelligent post.  

Apparently we lost the superbowl by trading back 12 spots and not drafting the guy rated higher by mel ******* kiper.

I trust the scout running our draft more than the talking sphincters.

Fixed.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for saying what needed to be said. Some of these posts vary from sophomoric to down right silliness.

Anytime.  It's gotten downright goofy around here lately.  I wonder if any of these guys even watch Futball Americano.  

Hope those Carolina cheerleaders made a samwich out of that PLS owner after the pick.

• Upvote 1

trade up?

They have someone(s) specific in mind, no doubt.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company