Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

the best player in the draft we need to take him

ps: i rly like how pick was in instantly for oakland. Ran for amari lol

• Upvote 1

Gregory still on the board...

isnt the rumor he has anxiety and depression of some sort and thats scaring teams?

There has to be something for sure. Sorta reminds me of Demontre Moore but with better paper numbers I doubt he'd fall that far...don't know. 

I didnt think he was making it out of 20 but now im really scared to hope the jets get him

uh oh I just read he cant play against physical corners and he has trouble catching the ball....

tell me we did good please. please convince me before I go cry in a corner

• Thumb Down 1

So the final draft layout looks like this

1. Leonard Williams DL

2. Devin Smith WR

3. Lorenzo Mauldin OLB

4. Bryce Petty QB

5. Jarvis Harrison OG

7. Deion Simon DT

Also acquired Devier Posey WR, and Zac Stacy RB in trades

I think thats a solid draft if not a great draft. Leonard Williams is really a great catch for the jets

UH what?  Williams is considered a cant miss prospect, best player in the draft, in the fold of Deacon Jones HOF. That alone is mind boggling that he fell to us at #6.  Devin Smith could be the next Desean Jackson, kid is smoking fast. Mauldin is a beast, strong, good pass rusher and a good fit for us, fills a huge need.  If Petty can reach his potential, this draft could easily be the best Jet draft ever.  On top of that, we added Marshall for a 5th, traded a 7th for a productive RB in Stacey.  Also, could get a steal in guard Harrison in the 5th.  Some people are just hard to please.  

Well like I said williams was a fantastic pick. The other picks while I feel are solid I think there were others id have chosen ahead of them. Like how smith turn out great but its hard passing up a 6,4 WR in jalean strong. Mauldin looks good for our D seems like a really great guy I just question his athleticism which is something the jets sorely need.

All solid picks tho I may have just went a slightly different way

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company