Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

If we don't go up for Mariota, then Cooper or White had better fall to #6.  It's time to finally address the offensive side of the ball.

that top prospects thing was putrid

Pretty much everything about the draft these days is putrid.  I can't blame guys like Winston and Mariota for not wanting to attend.

Still not as bad as that Oscar-type award show the NFL holds the night before the Super Bowl.  That is one of the dumbest things the NFL has come up with in a while.

I figured this was going to happen once Cooper went off the board.

Sooner or later, though, the offense is going to need an infusion of young talent.  Hopefully Maccagnan can turn around and deal Wilkerson for some offensive help in the form of picks and/or players.

DGB maybe? Not sure if he'll fall to 37 though. 

I certainly wouldn't mind that.  Granted, he's got the character concerns, which sounds like will be a problem for Maccagnan, but he could make a huge difference on the offense and would be a great value as a second rounder.

I really like what Maccagnan's doing so far.  Drafted the supposed best player in the draft and, from the way it sounds (can't say I know a whole lot about Devin Smith) got a pretty good WR to complement Marshall and Decker. 

Barely going to recognize this team on the field

I know.  They might actually be...dare it be said...good.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company