Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

I hope we're on the phone with all these teams Atlanta, New Orleans, Cleveland... how awesome would it be if we got the #19 from Cleveland (via the Bills) for Mo?

Mo was a mid 20's pick but has played like a top 5 pick. If traded, we may not get equal valu.  Also, any team that trades for him their payroll goes up up up.

send the giants a thank you card - they picked a safety which we wouldnt

• Upvote 1

I love how Mayock is boasting how players haven't been arrested, as is if it's an accomplishment, some real solid commentary. 

he's an idiot  - I had to switch to espn - nfl network is booooooring

Strong can burn too...but I'm warming up to it.  Low production WR's just never seen to pan out in the NFL.  Makes me a little nervous.  His senior year numbers are eerily similar to Stephen Hill's, just with more TD's, granted a lot.  Those types of guys always make nervous in the NFL.

Is he a return guy too? 

Ohio State had NO QB. That translates into low production for their Wr's - plus they ran the ball at will. 

17 more picks till we pick again - so far thjis round 2 has seen a lot of players that I didn't think would be projected for us :winking0001:

Danielle Hunter in the 3rd for our edge rusher

Hunter over Harold cmon man

• Upvote 1

Can someone explain what randy Gregory actually did ?

Doesn't Gregory look like the illegitimate son of Samuel L. Jackson

NFL network guys just a little while ago said he was 90 minutes late to one pre-draft team meeting (basically a job interview) and blew off another one entirely

he's coo-coo for cocoa puffs

you gotta be a little loco to be playing football. Its actually a positive to be somewhat primordial and want to kill the QB 

Wow look at this. Maybe Gregory does fall to us. Come on baby.

yea you gotta take the risk - dude was projected top 10

he knew he was going to be tested at the combine and failed.  To me this looks like a self destructive kid.  It's sad actually

cmon pot is legal in many states - not saying its smart on his part but this pot thing is overhyped in NFL. BUt then again I was addicted to it so it can be a problem BUT is Gregory? we really don't know. 

Dallas is going to lead the league in thug turds.

the Dallas Raiders

Thanks Saints for taking Grayson off the board. Now all I need is Cleveland to draft Petty and the Jets will be in the clear from this weak QB class. 

Macc needs to work magic on a trade! 

hmmm let me guess? Mo Wilkerson for Glennon and their #1 next year

If Ifo is there you run and take him. In 2 years he's your starting corner opposite Revis

I actually would have looooooved Duke Johnson but I'm just not gonna scream and cry about it like a petulant child. 

I wanted Mariota wawawawawa

I think thats a solid draft if not a great draft. Leonard Williams is really a great catch for the jets

UH what?  Williams is considered a cant miss prospect, best player in the draft, in the fold of Deacon Jones HOF. That alone is mind boggling that he fell to us at #6.  Devin Smith could be the next Desean Jackson, kid is smoking fast. Mauldin is a beast, strong, good pass rusher and a good fit for us, fills a huge need.  If Petty can reach his potential, this draft could easily be the best Jet draft ever.  On top of that, we added Marshall for a 5th, traded a 7th for a productive RB in Stacey.  Also, could get a steal in guard Harrison in the 5th.  Some people are just hard to please.  

Overall a nice draft. Only pick I disagree with is Smith over DGB in rd 2 but I still like Smith as a deep threat in the nfl. Petty I'm not crazy about but I prefer him in rd 4 over trading the farm for Mariota.

Word is he's not crazy about your posts either.

4 chances at getting a player are better than 1.

Bitches be acting like Harold is LT.

According to CBS NFL Draft tracker:

Eli Harold | DE, VirginiaHeight: 6-3   Weight: 247  I am not a fan. I don´t think he´s tough enough. He will play outside in their 3-4 scheme.  Grade D

Lorenzo Mauldin | DE, LouisvilleHeight: 6-4   Weight: 259 This is the edge rusher the Jets needed to get. He has a chance to be rotation player as a rookie and maybe more his second season. Nice job.  Grade B+ 

And in the trade to drop down we got a Posey, a 5th and a 7th.   Imagine if Maccagnan was here for last year's draft.    

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company