Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

The Jets got them a stud in the 3rd round......and they got two xtra picks and a player. The Jets have arrived as an organization.

Mac is on NYJ.com explaining his tradeback philosophy. Basically a value-tier philosophy which tells him he can move back and get a player of equal value from his tier at 82 that he can at 70, so his preference is to add more picks.

Tantrum fans should check this out.

They know this - they are having tantrums because the Jets didn't take their pick. This kid barring injury will be a wonderful player. He is a football player.

• Upvote 2

My point was there is always a group of posters on here riding high or low on the current regime who will defend any move they make no matter what, whether it is idzik or Mac.

These posters still won't admit even a slight possibility that we overplayed our hand on Harold and settled for next best. To them any move we made tonight was the right because these are professionals and I am a Layman/college football fan.

Let's wait for the results next season. And the excuses....

It's really about philosophy. The Jets GM has stuck to his philosophy. BPA early on, then look at need a little more later. Improve team speed particularly at WR, draft football players not workout warriors or players who under perform in college. Get xtra picks if the opportunity is there as lond as you maintain value. I love this guy. There are no guarantees ,all you can do is be true to your philosophy and minimize the risk of failures.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company