Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Lol @ Goodell commenting that Rahm would like to have the draft in the Chi every year. Yes, I'm sure that's exactly how he put it to you.

It's 40 degrees and windy as all hell out. People are actually standing outside in Grant Park right now. To watch the draft. On a jumbotron.

I sincerely hope that Bucs fan flew in solely to Chicago to paint his face and cheer for the #1 pick.

• Upvote 1

Gruden just said that the #2 pick in the draft is going to be the steal of the draft.

• Upvote 1

THANK GOD WE LEARNED HOW TO WIN AGAINST MIAMI AND THE TITANS BECAUSE THIS ISNT DEPRESSING IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

yes we know, we picked the best player in the draft last night and im sure you were pissed lol

I was elated. Gonna be just swell watching another season where we try to win every game 10-6.

Only RJF will find a way to be pissed about this draft.

I don't think you know how adjectives work.

Underwhelmed. Meh.

Underwhelmed. Pissed. Same things really when you think about it.

Sweeet Jeeesus,  why do people on this board feel the necessity to tell me who I would have liked to draft? I'm well aware of our roster, but I still preferred Strong. 

uq7KJrk.png

• Upvote 2

Am I allowed to shut the f*ck up!? I don't even know anymore. I'M SO CONFUSED.

If you don't get giddy like a high school cheerleader over every pick you're just a bad person. Sorry but that's what grown men do.

H says in a very high voice because he cut his own balls off jumping off a roof with a rope tied around those little nuggets. Geez, are you officlally a troll now? The negativity just spews off you.

You seem to be very upset with me. Why?

There you go showing off that Rutgers degree in wittiness. Or, is it ambushing the intellectually unarmed? Great shot! :biggrin:

Thanks!

yea you gotta take the risk - dude was projected top 10

I can't believe Balt and Pitt passed on him.

Weren't you already doing that and not getting the attention you crave?

HEY YAH DONT SAY THAT

There are actually people at the health facility for the fourth round of the draft?

It would seem they felt threatened by someone else trading with the Jags to leapfrog us.

url-23.gif

Traded our pick to the Bears? Regain that 6th?

Maybe. Just go volume at this point anyways. Board is pretty bleh.

• Upvote 1

I still think Jarvis Harrison has Larry Warford ability, but it seems teams feel he's lazy and doesn't really care about football as much as they'd like. 

There was a small run on OL after us in the 4th which cleared most of what was left out. Big drop off now.

I wish. Marshall dummy.

Oh **** that's right. I was wondering why what we got in exchange wasn't popping up on the feed.

There was, but I'm still holding out hope for Harrison and someone can motivate his ass or taking a flier on Collins. I don't recall the bust rate on 5th round picks, but I can't imagine it's any lower than the percentage that Collins actually did have anything to do with his ex's unfortunate death.  Just seems like with a 5th round pick to get a guy who's a probowl RT or OG is worth the risk of him not ever playing. 

I dunno. The stuff these franchises do now to investigate what's going on is all kinds of ****ed up and invasive. If he has slipped this far I think they found out something is up.

True. Part of it is I just would rather assume a kid is innocent than the heinous alternative, not sure I'm ready to start doing the alternative yet. 

There was a story on Deadspin the other day about how Jax had a scout go to Blackmon's favorite spot in Stillwater every day for weeks and sit there all day, just to see if he'd show up and how he'd act. That was a guy's actual job.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company