Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

I sincerely hope that Bucs fan flew in solely to Chicago to paint his face and cheer for the #1 pick.

Dude, was that the Legion of Doom??

ninja'd brilliant!

Exactly, that'd be ideal to me. Fletcher Cox, maybe trade Wilk for whatever, get the couple of firsts. Who knows.

Ughh another DT, but you can't argue with drafting one of the best players in the draft at #6 overall.

• Upvote 1

Detroit ends up with 2 guards plus other picks in exchange for Shane Ray

They already have one of the better OGs in Warford and by adding Ramirez as a center and Laken to bookend him, that's going to be a heck of an interior. 

Giants tend to avoid jackasses with their draft philosophy.

Seems like a bold strategy. 

I love how Mayock is boasting how players haven't been arrested, as is if it's an accomplishment, some real solid commentary. 

You already have him. His name is Marshall. Smith fills the need for speed.  Best Deep threat in College Football. 

Yea, but I wanted the one who's ten years younger and without psychiatric comorbidities. 

• Upvote 2

Marshall is fine and will be playing at a high level for another 2-3 years.  I have no clue what comord.... or what ever the hell you are saying. 

Marshall has his situation under control and as not had a problem since his time in Miami.  Smith adds something we haven't had since Santana Moss.  

Sweeet Jeeesus,  why do people on this board feel the necessity to tell me who I would have liked to draft? I'm well aware of our roster, but I still preferred Strong. 

Dude you can prefer who ever you want.  Sorry, don't get your panties in a bunch.  

Lol apparently I cannot. 

If you don't get giddy like a high school cheerleader over every pick you're just a bad person. Sorry but that's what grown men do.

I'm rationing all of my excitement until tomorrow night at 11ish when the event that I've been waiting five years for will finally happen. Also, I'm in rural PA, tough to get hyped here. 

HAHAH f*cking love that answer.

"Do you think the failed drug test affected your draft stock?"

"Obviously, yes."

We were going to address the LB position eventually, gonna be impossible not to root for a kid who lived in 16 foster homes and was hit by a car.

• Upvote 2

It seems more than obvious they were either targeting him or had him ranked on par with anyone else we missed or else they wouldn't have traded down, not sure what the complaints are. 

Edit: Mac basically just confirmed the above. He was saying if you have a group of players that are blocked together in their value, that's how you look to trade down. So it's pretty clear they had Mauldin in that group.

• Upvote 3

Wow, why move up one spot for Petty?

Ok.  This is going to be an interesting training camp.

Wonder why they felt threatened by the Jags? 

Most likely a team below offered a trade up and the Jags called the Jets and said if you want our pick, we want this etc. 

100% honesty, is Eric Allen slow, did he have a mini-stroke or something? Dude is just one of the worst interviewers and speakers that I've seen, who's job.....is to interview and speak, it's painful.

• Upvote 1

Corey Robinson or Harrison still available? Wouldn't mind grabbing him in the 5th if he's still there, would make losing out on Clemmings or Jackson sting a bit less. 

I think it's just an affectation and/or he takes a lot of painkillers.

Have no idea, but with his vocal inflections it seems like he's become a caricature of himself, I don't know, it's just odd to see. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company