•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

the reason I am so bitchy is I told my wife at 5:00 there was only one player I didn't want, and it was williams.

it seems to me that every other team is hitting a home run (except the raiders, lol)

Yeah I didn't want the top rated player in the draft either. maccagan is such a douche!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the reason I am so bitchy is I told my wife at 5:00 there was only one player I didn't want, and it was williams.  

it seems to me that every other team is hitting a home run (except the raiders, lol)

i think i trust your wife with football decisions more than you lol

i think i trust your wife with football decisions more than you lol

she read the post draft write up today and wanted beasley.  she literally audibly gasped when the jets took williams

lol

the long ass SI article post I copied and pasted about Bowles D. 

It's not a traditional 2 gap 34 with space eating Dlineman. It's more one gap built on disguises and creative alignment/assignment blitz packages. 

So we can get all these guys on the field at once?

I'm a little worried now that Bowles said we're still playing a 3-4.

Perhaps he doesn't want to tip his hand just yet. I figure we'll see a mixture of different fronts. Bowles is supposedly known for his creativity.

I just got a Boner

LOL, point is really that the D is predicated on playmakers on DL shooting gaps and LBs that can sustain blocking interior OL, cover corners and hybrid S/LBs hybrids. 

It's basically the farthest thing from a traditional Dick Lebeau 34...

Archived