•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this scout's quote on Williams from the Nawrocki guide? "He is Reggie White. He can play anything and dominate." #nyj

More of that scout's quote: "He will be a perennial Pro Bowler - no and's, if's or but's." #nyj

I don't want to make this about me, but I feel so stupid for both reading and writing mock drafts, ever.

Mocks are not made to be accurate - as its just straight impossible. Who would have thought the jets would the Jets would get the best player in the draft at 6? Im just happy Mac had the balls to take him.

Mocks are made for amusement.

Onto round 2---- really hoping for jalen strong or DGB to slide to us. Also hope we trade harrison and keep MO

Would be a steal. Who would you rather in the second?

Errrr, you want me to make you a list???  

I'd rather just tell you that I think Jaelen Strong could be a solid possession WR. He's got strong hands and uses his body position well. He also couldn't separate in college so I don't know how he's going to do it in the NFL. That's my personal, layman opinion watching him enough and I'm sticking to it. I'd rather a more dynamic playmaker if they go offensive skilled...

I'd rather just tell you that I think Jaelen Strong could be a solid possession WR. He's got strong hands and uses his body position well. He also couldn't separate in college so I don't know how he's going to do it in the NFL. That's my personal, layman opinion watching him enough and I'm sticking to it. I'd rather a more dynamic playmaker if they go offensive skilled...

Agree. We need a more dynamic player at WR if we get on next round.

Hoping the 3rd round gives us Duke or Ameer.

Cough cough Justin Hardy in the third cough cough

Carl, you obviously watched him vs. Notre Dame this year. You liked what you saw???

I saw him a few games and liked what I saw. I just heard a lot of people say he might end up being the best WR from this draft when it's all said and done. That'd make him a steal in my book. We'll see.

Archived