•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's more the optimism towards the entire staff that is really sticking with me, I think. Long draft to go and we've come out of rd 1 with a great player only to walk away with little to nothing else many times before so we'll see...but I feel good.

Same.

I'm almost rooting for us to roll the dice on DGB tomorrow.

Same here, not sure if Mac is the type of GM who will roll the dice. Time will tell.

Lots of quality players still on the board, so I won't mind if he passes on him. Unless he is Randy Moss. LOL

I'm disappointed in the Colts. They are losing games because of their interior defense not being able to stop the run, they have no safeties, no DTs and could really use help on the other side of the ball. 

The Dorsett pick is nice and all, but there's a couple of interior DL that could arguably be ranked equally.

Yeah, it's almost like Marino and the Dolphins with Luck and Colts. Just keep feeding him weapons and the let the rest sort itself out..

"For the past two months I’ve stated during radio interviews, live stream videos and television appearances that Randy Gregorywould fall out of the first round and hinted it was more than just the marijuana issue reported several weeks back. I even stamped Gregory as a 2nd/3rd round prospect in my updated rankings at the beginning of the month. Other such stories on Gregory are beginning to pop up from seasoned NFL reporters. Earlier today sources told me they believe Gregory could still land in the late part of round one to a team such as the New Orleans Saints at pick 31 or the New England Patriots one selection later. I still remain skeptical and don’t expect his name to be called tomorrow evening."

-Tony Pauline

"For the past two months I’ve stated during radio interviews, live stream videos and television appearances that Randy Gregorywould fall out of the first round and hinted it was more than just the marijuana issue reported several weeks back. I even stamped Gregory as a 2nd/3rd round prospect in my updated rankings at the beginning of the month. Other such stories on Gregory are beginning to pop up from seasoned NFL reporters. Earlier today sources told me they believe Gregory could still land in the late part of round one to a team such as the New Orleans Saints at pick 31 or the New England Patriots one selection later. I still remain skeptical and don’t expect his name to be called tomorrow evening."

-Tony Pauline

his web history must be bad

Westhoff and Lucus don't think Mo is going anywhere.

No way!!! Why would he???? This is now the most dominant D line in football by FAR. Forget Harrison. Line up Richardson, Mo and Williams ANYWHERE across the DL. and sprinkle in Coples. 

Will be AWESOME to watch.

No way!!! Why would he???? This is now the most dominant D line in football by FAR. Forget Harrison. Line up Richardson, Mo and Williams ANYWHERE across the DL. and sprinkle in Coples. 

Will be AWESOME to watch.

Can't disagree with that. It should be fun.

Archived