•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have two big possession type WR's ,they need a guy who can streach the field, and Smith can do that.   Think this is a great pick.  Great draft so far.  

Strong can burn too...but I'm warming up to it.  Low production WR's just never seen to pan out in the NFL.  Makes me a little nervous.  His senior year numbers are eerily similar to Stephen Hill's, just with more TD's, granted a lot.  Those types of guys always make nervous in the NFL.

Is he a return guy too? 

Strong can burn too...but I'm warming up to it.  Low production WR's just never seen to pan out in the NFL.  Makes me a little nervous.  His senior year numbers are eerily similar to Stephen Hill's, just with more TD's.  Those types of guys always make nervous in the NFL.

Is he a return guy too? 

I've heard that he can play special teams too.

I love how Mayock is boasting how players haven't been arrested, as is if it's an accomplishment, some real solid commentary. 

he's an idiot  - I had to switch to espn - nfl network is booooooring

Yea, but I wanted the one who's ten years younger and without psychiatric comorbidities. 

Marshall is fine and will be playing at a high level for another 2-3 years.  I have no clue what comord.... or what ever the hell you are saying. 

Marshall has his situation under control and as not had a problem since his time in Miami.  Smith adds something we haven't had since Santana Moss.  

Strong can burn too...but I'm warming up to it.  Low production WR's just never seen to pan out in the NFL.  Makes me a little nervous.  His senior year numbers are eerily similar to Stephen Hill's, just with more TD's.  Those types of guys always make nervous in the NFL.

Is he a return guy too? 

Hill couldn't track the ball like this guy.  This guy is a legit WR.  Hill was an athlete, not a football player.

No they did not.  More like a little bigger DJax.  OK Pick.  Good player fills a need.  Not the BPA at that spot.

He's a T Smith clone. A deep threat and nothing else. He's the anti A Cooper, bad routes bad breaks out of his routes.

I guess it's worth a shot he could be another OBJ or close to it. But I'd rather have went somewhere else with the pick

Strong can burn too...but I'm warming up to it. Low production WR's just never seen to pan out in the NFL. Makes me a little nervous. His senior year numbers are eerily similar to Stephen Hill's, just with more TD's, granted a lot. Those types of guys always make nervous in the NFL.

Is he a return guy too?

He had 121 career receptions Hill had 49.

Marshall is fine and will be playing at a high level for another 2-3 years.  I have no clue what comord.... or what ever the hell you are saying. 

Marshall has his situation under control and as not had a problem since his time in Miami.  Smith adds something we haven't had since Santana Moss.  

Sweeet Jeeesus,  why do people on this board feel the necessity to tell me who I would have liked to draft? I'm well aware of our roster, but I still preferred Strong. 

He's a T Smith clone. A deep threat and nothing else. He's the anti A Cooper, bad routes bad breaks out of his routes.

I guess it's worth a shot he could be another OBJ or close to it. But I'd rather have went somewhere else with the pick

Just can't please everybody.....  

Sweeet Jeeesus,  why do people on this board feel the necessity to tell me who I would have liked to draft? I'm well aware of our roster, but I still preferred Strong. 

Dude you can prefer who ever you want.  Sorry, don't get your panties in a bunch.  

Hill couldn't track the ball like this guy.  This guy is a legit WR.  Hill was an athlete, not a football player.

Yeah, not really comparing but 33 receptions as senior...just made me stop for a second I guess.  Definitely night and day players.  Its easy to see that.

Archived