•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

Agreed.

I don't know that he'll be the best athlete on the field, but anyone that has paid attention to this league long enough knows that what beats in the chest can carry a player to a higher level. sh*t, look at that scrawny piece of sh*t Tom Brady. He's basically willed himself into immortality with the psysique of a science teacher. Ray Lewis will the entire Ravens team to multiple SB victories. 

I'm a fan of the heart and soul player, hopefully this kid can be that type of dude for us.

Me too.  I think Pryor will another one of those players as he gains confidence and becomes the player we thought we were getting out of college. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everyone get frustrated when people disagree with the pick? It's not that serious. I gotta be honest and I don't really know much about the guy. However, I honestly trust Mac.

But let's not try to get everyone to like every pick. We all have different opinions and our opinions have no impact on his production.

Players still on the board:-

PLAYERCOLLEGEGRADE

Collins, La'el (OT)LSU6.1

Clemmings, T.J. (OT)Pittsburgh5.9

Bennett, Michael (DT)Ohio St.5.9

Jarrett, Grady (NT)Clemson5.8

Harrison, Jarvis (OG)Texas A&M5.7

Jackson, Tre' (OG)Florida St.5.7

Gaines, Charles (CB)Louisville5.6

Hardison, Marcus (DE)Arizona State5.6

Richardson, Bobby (DT)Indiana5.6

Ajayi, Jay (RB)Boise St.5.6

Your hate of Ryan has taken your love for anything new to the extreme.

Yeah I'm the nutball, look buddy, I don't remember you from last years draft forum, it wasn't a personnel attack, being insecure is your problem not mine.

Having read jets message boards since before max created this site ( yes ji) I see the constant ebb and flow of those who try to bully others who aren't sunshine and rainbows. If it wasn't you, it be someone else, there is always a group who will cling to the hope we are going in the right direction and will believe it without doubt until proven wrong. I have no time for people like you, there are other sun shiners with far less superiority complex and far more reasoning.

I'm not happy with our third round pick. Other posters posted about our gms philosophy and others posted comments about sticking with it for the big pay out.

Those are the people I want to talk to, not you.

Then why did you start in on me? And why do you keep replying to me?

You're right, I'm the crazy one.

Just woke up, still hugely disappointed Mannion is off the board.

Odd how much this has sapped my enthusiasm for the later rounds.  

Just really wanted a Pro-Style QB prospect, even if it was mostly-fantasy that he'd ever be anything.

Going into 2015 with Fitz and Geno is about as depressing an idea as there is.

Bucky Brooks on a segment on NFL network said the best pick in the draft was Williams to the Jets.  He then later said the team with the best draft so far was the Jets.  Best player in Williams, a dyanmic deep threat receiver in Smith and an underated pass rusher olb in Mauldin.

Bucky Brooks on a segment on NFL network said the bet pick in the draft was Williams to the Jets.  He then later said the team with the best draft so far was the Jets.  Best player in Williams, a dyanmic deep threat receiver in Smith and an underated pass rusher olb in Mauldin.

Finally some good draft news 

Bucky Brooks on a segment on NFL network said the bet pick in the draft was Williams to the Jets.  He then later said the team with the best draft so far was the Jets.  Best player in Williams, a dyanmic deep threat receiver in Smith and an underated pass rusher olb in Mauldin.

Isn't he on our payroll? :winking0001:

Nah honestly you don't need to apologize, we have never spoken before, Although I love the side story you conceived. I simply read the board a lot. I see you and others riding dik and then arguing with people who feel differently by talking down to them about ramblings and illogic.

Personally I don't care, your a speck of nothing that I can count on to ignore for the future.

Dude, as an impartial observer (I have no horse in the race) you might want to take it easy on the insults.

Any chance of getting any future starters from now on? Or is it specials team time?

La'el Collins is going to be a very good player. It's just going to be hard to draft him at this point because you don't know what's going on with his legal issues and whether he will sign or not.

Top 15 prospect.

La'el Collins is going to be a very good player. It's just going to be hard to draft him at this point because you don't know what's going on with his legal issues and whether he will sign or not.

Top 15 prospect.

Might be worth a call to his agent to find out if he was sincere about the waiting till next year thing (if we have information that he is unlikely to be indicted).  I guess if anyone knew that he would be off the board already.

Watching Mauldin's highlights and footage, I see alot of strip sacks. Not just sacks, strip sacks. Jets were woeful in turning teams over last year so maybe that could be a needed skill for us.

I like that pick, not just because of his stroy and character but from his footage.

Archived