Go get a QB.

aec4

Go get one of the big QBs. I know it's going to cost a lot of picks that may not materialize to anything, but if you think they are 10+ year starters then GET IT DONE. Pay the price.

I think both the top 2 are. I don't want to get one in the 2nd or 3rd and have Geno Smith part 2

Teams with QBs win. Teams without struggle.

Look bottom line is if the GM feels like Mariotta is a true franchise QB then you do what you can to get him. You don't get many franchise QBs in a draft..so if Mariotta is only 1 of 2...you get him.

Now, knowing that, Tennessee is gonna ask for a haul....so you give up a multitude of picks to get the guy but if he is the qb you believe will lift the franchise...you do it. 

LL

I want no part of mariotta -I firmly believe he will be the next heath shuler /brady quinn

trade for a proven NFL QB or roll with what he have and make him better by drafting cooper white or if u want the risk go RB and hope he does not get hurt

Marcus Mariota isnt worth a top 5 pick. He's a 2nd round talent thats being over blown because of the positon and the fact that Oregon beat Florida st. in the Rose bowl. 

The only clear cut guy worth that type of "do anything to get him" is Jameis Winston. This guy has shown true QB traits that one should have in order to be considered a top pick like that. 

Im not sold on mariota, and considering tennesse wants to trade their pick i guess they arent either

Its not just about being sold.  They have to fit the system or gamble to replace their current system with what the QB would require.  This is the inherent risk, do you take the next couple years to rework the offense to fit your QB or do you roll with a QB on the roster that already fits the system (which they have).

I think Titans take Mariotta regardless and try to deal him later.

Go get one of the big QBs. I know it's going to cost a lot of picks that may not materialize to anything, but if you think they are 10+ year starters then GET IT DONE. Pay the price.

I think both the top 2 are. I don't want to get one in the 2nd or 3rd and have Geno Smith part 2

Teams with QBs win. Teams without struggle.

Seahawks win with Defense and Run Game mostly and they just went to back to back super bowls, our defense should be up there with them this season I think a good RB would be more valuable to us right now then giving up future picks to get a QB who may or may not pan out, our revamped secondary is getting old and likely wont have the time to sit back and allow a QB to develop. If we go after a QB we would be better off with a veteran who can take advantage of the weapons we have but if not then we should use the picks more wisely (If Mariota falls to us then yea go for it but don't give up multiple picks that will likely be more valuable to take a chance on the kid)

Marcus Mariota isnt worth a top 5 pick. He's a 2nd round talent thats being over blown because of the positon and the fact that Oregon beat Florida st. in the Rose bowl. 

The only clear cut guy worth that type of "do anything to get him" is Jameis Winston. This guy has shown true QB traits that one should have in order to be considered a top pick like that.

And he will get in trouble as soon as the green stuff comes his way. Imagine him a millionaire. That is scary.

I don't think we should venture into the QB crap shoot right out of the box with this new regime.

Keep the somewhat below average pair we have - protect them with additional line help - grab another WR and or scat back as weapons - continue to build the D into the uber domination force it is staffing up to be.

Then find a way to score twice and kick some 3's while holding the opposition to less than 14.

Winston is the only qb I would want and would pass on him due to him never being able to handle NY-he would be in trouble by week one(I dont think we clearly have a shot at him anyways_-if I was a gm I would not take him for sure-just like Johnny football-where there is smoke there is fire(or weed in his case)

I want COOPER-he is going to be the sure thing of the draft-everybody else is a risk

Cooper with decker and bmarsh will turn a very avg QB into a very good bordering on great QB

Macca is a scout, a player-personnel guy.

I am good with whoever he chooses because I honestly think he's amongst the best to make that decision in the NFL right now.  That said, I'd jump out of my couch if we trade up and grab one of the choice QB's.  But I'm not going to jump out of my window if we don't.

SAR I

Have you listened to any network the last year in this country. It is not what has he done but what will he do next.

And they'll be right there to report it. 

Seems like they're still waiting to report something though. Wish they were as on top of deflategate as Jameis standing on tables in the school lunch room. 

Winston is the only qb I would want and would pass on him due to him never being able to handle NY-he would be in trouble by week one(I dont think we clearly have a shot at him anyways_-if I was a gm I would not take him for sure-just like Johnny football-where there is smoke there is fire(or weed in his case)

I want COOPER-he is going to be the sure thing of the draft-everybody else is a risk

Cooper with decker and bmarsh will turn a very avg QB into a very good bordering on great QB

People just repeat stuff that they hear. 

Archived