RUMOR: Jets Offer for Tennessee 1st round pick

Latinlawyer

Jets offer This year's 1st round and 3rd round pick and next year's 1st round pick for Tennessee's 1st round pick this year. 

2015: Jets 1st round pick, 3rd round pick

2016: 1st Round Pick

Tennessee

2015: Tennessee 1st Round pick

LL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets offer This year's 1st round and 3rd round pick and next year's 1st round pick for Tennessee's 1st round pick this year.

2015: Jets 1st round pick, 3rd round pick

2016: 1st Round Pick

Tennessee

2015: Tennessee 1st Round pick

LL

You can't post this sh*t without a source.

If we think Mariota is the guy to lead this team going forward then this is the price you need to pay. It is a fair offer for both parties. If we don't go for a QB this year, it will cost a helluva lot more going forward when we will be picking later in the first...

Well, to be fair RGIII was a much better prospect then Mariota

Exaxtly. It won't take a ridiculous amount like it took Washington. That deal was done like a month or two before the draft as well, STL knew they had a steal and didn't have to hold out for more cause guys like RG3 or Luck aren't available for trade, unlike Mariota who's good but not on the same level as a prospect.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If we think Mariota is the guy to lead this team going forward then this is the price you need to pay. It is a fair offer for both parties. If we don't go for a QB this year, it will cost a helluva lot more going forward when we will be picking later in the first...

I dont think anyone thinks that in the organization, I could be wrong. 

whatever they have to offer, it probably pales in comparison to the Eagles. If anyone is trading for that pick, it'll be Philly.

Philly doesn't have the ammo we have. 6 has a lot more value. Now if they can get a high 1 for Bradford......

Archived