welcome to the JETS, Leonard Williams!!

Blackout

From patsfans.com

Crap. I did not want Williams going to the NYJ.

I just through up in my mouth a lil clear.pngclear.pngclear.png

Dammit!

Decades of past precedent suggested the Jest would draft Kevin White. Shocked they made the smart decision. Really imperative now more than ever to adequately fill the Guard position.

So we get this Leonard Williams guy when Goodell hands down the draft pick portion of the Jets tampering penalty, right?

I did not want to see williams to the jets.

Williams, Richardson, Wilkerson.

Yikes.

That's all from just one page of posts

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/the-official-2015-nfl-1st-round-draft-thread.1119433/page-16

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid pick. Don't believe in BPA philosophy that much. Bye Bye Wilkerson.

Ha ha, stupid?

The NY Jets just lucked out & got the consensus BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER in the 2015 f*cking draft!

We can keep Mo next year, kill some QBs & trade him in the near future for a 1st.

We still have the 37th pick in this draft & there will be numerous WRs & RBs to pick from.

With our revamped secondary & this Dline the Jets are going to be scary!

Ha ha, stupid?

The NY Jets just lucked out & got the consensus BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER in the 2015 f*cking draft!

We can keep Mo next year, kill some QBs & trade him in the near future for a 1st.

We still have the 37th pick in this draft & there will be numerous WRs & RBs to pick from.

You think a team would trade a 1st for Mo next year?

frickin' A!!

Best player in the draft @ 6. This really has me optimistic about Macc. Great job filling holes in FA, and BPA right out of the box. He could have caved to the pressure of not needing any help on d-line, but looked long-term and went with the best wwe could get. Awesome job. Now gimmie some o-line!~!! Make it happen, Tanny!

^^ agreed.  Nice seeing you brother.  

We trade Wilk and select another position later. Which if it happens means we drafted laterally with the 6th overall pick and got a different position at lesser value.

It also means we freed up a LOT of money for future seasons on the cap....

We trade Wilk and select another position later. Which if it happens means we drafted laterally with the 6th overall pick and got a different position at lesser value.

Sure, except for the cap implications of moving from Wilkerson to a rookie under team control at the rookie wage scale for five years.

Ha ha, stupid?

Yea it's a pointless pick, a lateral move. You'd know that if you didn't just listen to ESPN call him the best prospect in the draft. Williams at best is slightly better than Wilkerson, worse than Watt. In your scenario after next year we have Richardson and Williams. Something tells me we won't get the 6th overall pick for Wilkerson. Rather have White and Mo, than Williams, and some dude in the late first this or next year. 

Leonard Williams is hands down the best player in the draft. He is Reggie White. He can play anything and dominate. Watch the bowl game. When he could have shut it down, he dominated Nebraska. He will be a perennial Pro Bowler-no and's,if or but. If I am Lovie Smith,I'm not taking a chance on a quarterback. I'm taking the sure thing

.....Nolan Nawrocki 

Yea it's a pointless pick, a lateral move. You'd know that if you didn't just listen to ESPN call him the best prospect in the draft. Williams at best is slightly better than Wilkerson, worse than Watt. In your scenario after next year we have Richardson and Williams. Something tells me we won't get the 6th overall pick for Wilkerson. Rather have White and Mo, than Williams, and some dude in the late first this or next year.

Lol. Ok, when your watching the Jets next year & their Dline is raising havoc on sh*tty Olines remember not to jump out of your seat.

After we make our pick at 37 you'll feel so much better.

Randy Moss never won a Super Bowl. The game is won in the trenches. Year in and year out (unless you have Brady or Montana)..The Jets will have a Nasty, flexible Defense with a lot of contributors. Love the pick.

Randy Moss never won a Super Bowl. The game is won in the trenches. Year in and year out (unless you have Brady or Montana)..The Jets will have a Nasty, flexible Defense with a lot of contributors. Love the pick.

and megatron won't win one until he leaves detroit 

Lol. Ok, when your watching the Jets next year & their Dline is raising havoc on sh*tty Olines remember not to jump out of your seat.

After we make our pick at 37 you'll feel so much better.

Hard to be so sold on Williams when he has to be better than Wilkerson for it to make a lot of sense.Wilkerson is gone,our DLine next year is Williams, Richardson, Snacks.

Hard to be so sold on Williams when he has to be better than Wilkerson for it to make a lot of sense.Wilkerson is gone,our DLine next year is Williams, Richardson, Snacks.

Wilkerson is ON THE TEAM. Maybe he'll be gone in 2016. I remember fans hating the Sheldon Richardson pick too. And I hated the Brick and Mangold picks! I trust Big Mac over Jetnation.com posters!

WILLIAMS IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT 

thank you.   ok, so I am basically alone in my canoe here.  everybody thinks this is a great pick but me

must be me ?

I have to admit I was so sure this guy was going top 3 I don't know much about him

I am going to trust macc and basically everybody else lol

thank you.   ok, so I am basically alone in my canoe here.  everybody thinks this is a great pick but me

must be me ?

I have to admit I was so sure this guy was going top 3 I don't know much about him

I am going to trust macc and basically everybody else lol

If you were "so sure" he was going top 3 then you should be ecstatic that we were able to get him with the 6th pick  :)

the bottom line with the Williams pick is the offensive line can't double all these guys 

Williams and Amari Cooper were the safest 2 players in the whole draft 

while Mo is here, and they all stay healthy, it truly would be a super unit 

Archived