Mettenberger

JetsRay

With the Titans making a commitment to Mariota, Mettenberger could be a topic of discussion tomorrow heading into the 2nd and 3rd rounds...

Would anybody do a deal for Mettenberger, and maybe draft picks for Wilkerson?

Say Mettenberger and a 3rd or 4th for Wilkerson?

I would be very interested in Mettenberger

Had the same thought....with TB and Tenn taking QB's, why not try to get their back-ups.  Easier to get Glennon IMO since JW will likely start from day one.  If MM starts right off the bat I'd be more surprised.

No way! Tennessee was clearly talking up Mettenberg for just that purpose. I am not savy enough to know what Mettenberg truly is, but I am certain he is no where near what the market price is right now. Mo is a beast! A future 1 or maybe 2 could start the conversation.... Even with that it is no slam dunk. How is Mettenberg any better than Geno? Where is the evidence based on performance at this point to justify giving up a top 5 D-lineman?

With the Titans making a commitment to Mariota, Mettenberger could be a topic of discussion tomorrow heading into the 2nd and 3rd rounds...

Would much rather give them our 4th and take Mettenburger or offer them our 2 7th rounders and see what happens. No way I throw Wilk out there when Mettenburger hasn't won an NFL game (though he played well) and is injury prone. if they offered us Mettenburger a 1st and 2 seconds or something I would consider it but the risk is not worth the reward for mettenberger and anything less than that.

I thought you were a jet fan?  At the very least I would want Mettenberger and the 2nd rd choice this year and something extra next if they sign Wilk long term before he becomes a FA/Tagged.

Mettenberger is a throw in to any trade. he has almost NO value as he is unproven, Would I like him??? Yes, for a 6th round pick at best.

Lol, no.  

Mettenberger is one of the biggest reasons, OBJ went in the middle of the first instead of the top, and Landry went in the second round.  He has major trouble leading WRs, inaccurate, and immobile.  He basically got drafted because they had a good line, very good running game, and two premier WRs playing for them, while he had all the measureless.  I wouldn't even trade a 4th for him, let alone actually give them Mo for it.  

Sean Mannion Round 3 or 4

Surround him with a reasonable amount of talent and the #s don't lie.

Broke every significant conference record in a pro style offense.

Put up huge #s 2 years ago; 3:1 TD to INT ratio

Needs a quality QB coach!

Sean Mannion Round 3 or 4

Surround him with a reasonable amount of talent and the #s don't lie.

Broke every significant conference record in a pro style offense.

Put up huge #s 2 years ago; 3:1 TD to INT ratio

Needs a quality QB coach!

He was the guy who threw to Cooks running go routes beating his slow PAC-12 defender by 3-4 steps so he must be the next Brady duh

Huh? Mo for Mettenberger?

Mettenberger sucked on the Titans, so what makes you think he'd suddenly be good on the Jets?

Good gravy, I can't even... 

Archived