3rd Round Pick!

prime21

Jaelen Strong may end up being a Top 3 WR of this draft. A great pickup for Houston.

yep and we passed on him

-and we picke up a scrub wr too-should have just kept our pick and got a non scrub

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a lot of us do not like this trade ,but if we could still get one of are guys in the 3rd it will be nice to have a five, hey even with three 7's maybe we could trade two 7's for a six. Full draft.

I was hoping the Jets would've taken Strong instead of Smith back in the 2nd.

They took the possible game changing weapon who can take the top off a defenses anywhere on the field for Amaro, Marshall, Decker vs. the possible #2 red zone/possession Wr.

Be upset be very upset

You could say we got Marshall for basically moving back 12 spots in the 3rd and what, another 12 spots in the 5th? Not bad......hopefully the guy the want in the 3rd is still there when they're up

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Posey is a nothing player.

Not a huge fan of the trade. Hope a decent RB is on the board.

I liked what we did in round 1 & 2 but I think we should have stayed with the BPA strategy.  Jaelen Strong would have been a steal in round 3 regardless of the devin smith pick in round 2.  

I liked what we did in round 1 & 2 but I think we should have stayed with the BPA strategy. Jaelen Strong would have been a steal in round 3 regardless of the devin smith pick in round 2.

I think Tyler Lockett is a better player than any of the WRs drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round. Seattle snagged him one pick ahead of the Jets. He is going to ball Dante Hall style as a returner in the league as a rookie, and contribute as a WR too.

They took the possible game changing weapon who can take the top off a defenses anywhere on the field for Amaro, Marshall, Decker vs. the possible #2 red zone/possession Wr.

Be upset be very upset

I didn't say I was devastated or anything, just liked one more than the other.

Archived