Giants quietly having a bad draft

drdetroit

And it couldn't happen to a better team. Flowers is going to be a turnstile at Tackle he'll eventually be forced to play guard and trade up for Landon Collins? Collins is going to be a bust that dude is another Calvin Pryor a middle linebacker pretending to be a DB.

F the Giants couldn't happen to a better team.

Totally disagree. Ereck Flowers was the top rated OT on my board and on numerous draft experts. They also got the number 1 or 2 safety in the draft and than picked a beast of a DE from UCLA. You are probably a hater but I call it when I see it. 

We are acending and they are decending. The Eli era is coming to an end. All of these meat heat, no football knowledge Giants fans can go back to watching their beloved Yankees outspend everyone and not win every year.

And we care becuse they are our crosstown rivals who we even share a stadium with. And we play them this year. And every Jets fan has at least 100 douche giant fans they interact with regularly.

I asked and you answered,  fair enough..understood.

It felt like they were all in with Schreff, and when the Skins F'd them they were caught with their pants down. I'd rank 5-6 o-linemen in this draft higher than Flowers.

yeah, things finally didn't fall right for them.

We're having a usual Giant draft, highly productive players from top notch programs

And it couldn't happen to a better team. Flowers is going to be a turnstile at Tackle he'll eventually be forced to play guard and trade up for Landon Collins? Collins is going to be a bust that dude is another Calvin Pryor a middle linebacker pretending to be a DB.

Their draft may suck but Flowers is not a turnstile in any way.

someone wrote in the post the flowers pick might cost the gm his job

ouch

they should have gone for gurley but their OL might be one of the worst in the league. plus I think the idea of drafting an injured RB probably immediately turned them off after the wilson debacle

You must be God. As in God awful with your Giant hatred. Calling out highly grades players as "turnstile" n "bust" suggests nothing more. Hate the game (team), not the player.

Hate much? They're not doing bad.

Hate much? They're not doing bad.

i agreed thought the giants had a decent draft myself.. Flowers was a 1st rd pick regardless  so even if the giants reach it wasn't by a lot. 

Landon Collins was thought by many to be a 1st rd talent and he fils a huge need for them .

Double O was one of the guys i wanted the jets to pickup. great Potential as a Pass rusher

Totally disagree. Ereck Flowers was the top rated OT on my board and on numerous draft experts. They also got the number 1 or 2 safety in the draft and than picked a beast of a DE from UCLA. You are probably a hater but I call it when I see it.

You are correct.

OP doesn't know a football from a soccer ball.

Totally disagree. Ereck Flowers was the top rated OT on my board and on numerous draft experts. They also got the number 1 or 2 safety in the draft and than picked a beast of a DE from UCLA. You are probably a hater but I call it when I see it.

Flowers won't be able to pass protect in the NFL. Gregory abused him what's going to happen when he faces way better pass rushers in the NFL. He's a Guard. Peat was the better OT prospect.

You must be God. As in God awful with your Giant hatred. Calling out highly grades players as "turnstile" n "bust" suggests nothing more. Hate the game (team), not the player.

Collins is garbage in coverage that's why he fell to round 2. He gets lost in coverage, has bad ball skills and average at best game speed. Flowers is a great run blocker but can't pass protect and when you have a statue like Eli at qb you need pass protection. Cue the bs 2011 arguments yeah a bottom 5 OL equals SB der

Archived