4th Round, Who do the Jets take?

Morrissey

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick list of possibles at Round 4, Pick 5, which I know various posters have mentioned above:

RB:

Karlos Williams

Mike Davis

Jeremy Langford

Javorius Allen

David Cobb

OT/OG

T. J. Clemmings

Jarvis Harrison

Tre Jackson

Max Glowinski

Tyrus Thompson

Daryl Williams

CB/FS

Charles Gaines

Ifo Ekpre-Olumu

Josh Shaw

Adrian Amos

QB

Brett Hundley

Bryce Petty

Picks are slotted. You can't.

NE will end up taking La'el Collins and he will sign the contract for them because they will cheat and give him the difference between a late round contract and a round 3 contract under the table.

A quick list of possibles at Round 4, Pick 5, which I know various posters have mentioned above:

RB:

Karlos Williams

Mike Davis

Jeremy Langford

Javorius Allen

David Cobb

OT/OG

T. J. Clemmings

Jarvis Harrison

Tre Jackson

Max Glowinski

Tyrus Thompson

Daryl Williams

CB/FS

Charles Gaines

Ifo Ekpre-Olumu

Josh Shaw

Adrian Amos

QB

Brett Hundley

Bryce Petty

Jay Ajayi is still on the board also, he could be a steal in round 4.

RB:

Karlos Williams

Mike Davis

Jeremy Langford

Javorius Allen

David Cobb

OT/OG

T. J. Clemmings

Jarvis Harrison

Tre Jackson

Max Glowinski

Tyrus Thompson

Daryl Williams

CB/FS

Charles Gaines

Ifo Ekpre-Olumu

Josh Shaw

Adrian Amos

QB

Brett Hundley

Bryce Petty

Karlos Williams is a rb nobody is talking about, but the kid is very talented physically and had some good games for FSU. He has only been playing rb for 2 seasons I believe, so he might have some room to  improve. 

Jay Ajayi is still on the board also, he could be a steal in round 4.

yup. somehow dropped off when typing. Although as mentioned above apparently along with Clemmings has a knee issue? If not, agreed completely. Of the rest of the RB's I really like David Cobb despite slow 40 (he's tough, instinctive runner and good blocker). Langford, Williams no so much. Allen is raw, Davis a mixed bag.

Is Ajayi the guy who has a degenerative condition? I know I read something about someone like that...

Answere my own question: his knee is apparently bone-on-bone from a past injury or something like that

RB or OT. No QB is going to be better than Simms at this point. It's Geno or Fitzy. Find a future QB next year.

Petty and even hundley are light years better than Simms.

Petty is better than Geno in my opinion.

Petty and even hundley are light years better than Simms.

Petty is better than Geno in my opinion.

Think we take Petty in the 4th then?  Not the guy Iw anted, but a part of me would still be gald to have aquired him.

What else is a need at this stage, and would Petty be close to BAP at this point?

One guy to keep an eye on is Max Garcia, C/G from Florida. Really think Jets thought they would get AJ Cann in 3rd and would pencil him in to start at guard, but Jags took him 3 spots in front. This guy may be choice #2. Plus, insurance for Mangold. 

Is Ajayi the guy who has a degenerative condition? I know I read something about someone like that...

Answere my own question: his knee is apparently bone-on-bone from a past injury or something like that

yeah Mayock said that about the bone on bone thing. Said he was off of most teams boards.

But maybe that was looking at him as a 2-3 rounder. Got to be worth a shot now

Think we take Petty in the 4th then?  Not the guy Iw anted, but a part of me would still be gald to have aquired him.

What else is a need at this stage, and would Petty be close to BAP at this point?

It's an interesting question. When are these qbs considered bpa? I think the late 4th, or 5th we might see some come off the board. Wouldn't be surprised to see hundley or mannion in the 6th.

Archived