WR - Titus Davis,  Justin Hardy

TE - James O'Shaugnessy

OL - TJ Clemmings, Tre Jackson, Jarvis Harrison, Max Garcia

LB - Zadarius Smith, Davis Tull,  Kyle Emanuel, Jake Ryan

Bolded are guys I especially like.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an interesting question. When are these qbs considered bpa? I think the late 4th, or 5th we might see some come off the board. Wouldn't be surprised to see hundley or mannion in the 6th.

Mannion is gone, picked in the 3rd by the Rams.

Sounds like pure trouble to me after reading a bit on him.

talented  i would use a 7th on him.. his style Compliments the group we have here well imo.  get the same feeling i had with Bryce Brown who went in the 7th or UDF  for his issues. this kid can play in this league

The Jets should pick La'el Collins in the fourth round, and this is why. The Jets badly need a O-lineman. Collins is rated third best player at his position. To get him in the fourth round would be an absolute steal! Yah, I know about the police investigation. He was only asked to appear for questioning. He is not a suspect. If your X-girlfriend was murdered, you would be questioned too. As far as his agent saying he will not sign with a team if not picked by the third round is BS. He's was just trying to light a fire. Sometimes you need balls to make a pick like this, but the Jets need to do it. How many times do you get a chance to pick a 1st round talent in the 4th.

yup. somehow dropped off when typing. Although as mentioned above apparently along with Clemmings has a knee issue? If not, agreed completely. Of the rest of the RB's I really like David Cobb despite slow 40 (he's tough, instinctive runner and good blocker). Langford, Williams no so much. Allen is raw, Davis a mixed bag.

I have an odd feeling we are looking for a RB who can catch and block as our two biggest things, Gailey likes RBs who can get the ball through the air.

I'd like to see the Jets take a shot on Gerrod Holliman safety out of Louisville in the 5th, he's a terrible tackler and gets baited a lot but I feel like he's a guy Bowles could coach up. Ball skills are tremendous, led CFB with like 12 or 13 INTs last year. 

The Jets should pick La'el Collins in the fourth round, and this is why. The Jets badly need a O-lineman. Collins is rated third best player at his position. To get him in the fourth round would be an absolute steal! Yah, I know about the police investigation. He was only asked to appear for questioning. He is not a suspect. If your X-girlfriend was murdered, you would be questioned too. As far as his agent saying he will not sign with a team if not picked by the third round is BS. He's was just trying to light a fire. Sometimes you need balls to make a pick like this, but the Jets need to do it. How many times do you get a chance to pick a 1st round talent in the 4th.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the "not a suspect" thing.  The cops will often say that so it doesn't look like they rushed to judgment.  I wouldn't use anything more than a 7th on him unless I had some actual intelligence that he is unlikely to be indicted.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the "not a suspect" thing.  The cops will often say that so it doesn't look like they rushed to judgment.  I wouldn't use anything more than a 7th on him unless I had some actual intelligence that he is unlikely to be indicted.

Have to agree. Teams investigating the situation will not get any help from the Authorities. Three day's is also not enough time to get real facts. In three day's you get rumors takes more time to sift through rumors and get facts.

i wouldn't mind Hundley or Petty here...

Sure.  I could dig it.  Not sure either are worth a sh*t but I'd get either pick.

Jay Ajayi would be a fun pick here.  He seemed to be in the top 5 RB conversation a lot and a sh*t ton of RB's went yesterday. 

I dont know whats up with Collins but him or Clemmings make sense here.  Tre Jackson too.  

Ekpre-Olomu could be an absolute steal here if he can return healthy.

1.  Sign me up and taking the value pick OT T.J. Clemmings and giving him time for the foot to heal properly. Groom him for the future.

2.   I also like the RB Ajayi because Ivory, Powell. or the often injured Ridley scare nobody.  

3.  Invest the pick on Petty cause I like his arm strength and touch in our windy conditions. Give him a clipboard and let him learn for a year and see what he shows in 2016.  Might not have to waste a high pick next year, don't think he makes it out of this round.

Sure. I could dig it. Not sure either are worth a sh*t but I'd get either pick.

Jay Ajayi would be a fun pick here. He seemed to be in the top 5 RB conversation a lot and a sh*t ton of RB's went yesterday.

I dont know whats up with Collins but him or Clemmings make sense here. Tre Jackson too.

Ekpre-Olomu could be an absolute steal here if he can return healthy.

Tre Jackson would be a good one.

Either TJ Clemmings or La'el Collins... It's gotta happen

god I hope one of them with our next pic is the only thing we are a bit lo right now is OTs and one of them can take over RT next year please jets take one of these two guys!

There must be some big news coming regarding OT L. Collins. Getting  drafted is very important to show what all the hard work was for. Can't imagine if someone I dated and could be carrying my child was murdered and I waited till Monday to talk with police. Sounds too suspicious.  

in a time honored tradition, I just sorted the "top remaining" prospects on the innerwebs, matched them to my view of the teams needs, put 7 seconds of thought into it, and now I'm ready to say

I want them to draft......

OT tj clemmings

OT anthony harris

OG tre jackson

RB ajayi

The man is being questioned in the murder of a woman and her infant. Whether or not he did it is irrelevant at this time.

Some things go beyond football. It is called being a human being first. Try it some time. Most people dont want to be the guy that offered an alleged murderer a job.

Even if you cant be a human being before a football fan....If he is guilty, do you want the New York Jets associated with him every time he is mentioned on the news?

If Collins is not involved, that is really unfortunate timing for him. However, if he is a good player, he will eventually find a team and land on his feet. The sympathy needs to be directed at the real victims here.

Think.

Archived