Good Bye Gino, we're glad to see you go !!!

ManCave Analyst

Fitzpatrick will probably start if healthy, Gino will fill in and show progress, if any. When he plays expect more of the same, "REPEATED TURNOVERS". Let Petty sit and learn what a pro offense entails and work thru 1-4 progressions.  GREAT PICK, and Draft so far.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is certainly a possibly outcome. But there is a lot that has to happen before they get to this point. Geno will get a chance in camp this year. And Petty won't be handed anything.

What I like about this is it keeps with the theme of competition. True competition.  It is a refreshing change around here.

please let this pick be what it is

a value pick at a position of need of a developmental player who needs time and patience to develop

please don't start any "start petty" threads in week 2

a value pick at a position of need of a developmental player who needs time and patience to develop

Week 2?  They will start now.  At least they picked the best of the very worst.  This pick speaks volumes about how management perceives Geno. 

Fitzpatrick will probably start if healthy, Gino will fill in and show progress, if any. When he plays expect more of the same, "REPEATED TURNOVERS". Let Petty sit and learn what a pro offense entails and work thru 1-4 progressions.  GREAT PICK, and Draft so far.

How much does a fan that can't even spell Geno's name right deserve a chance to critique his play let alone his future? Did you watch Geno at all?

Fitzpatrick will probably start if healthy, Gino will fill in and show progress, if any. When he plays expect more of the same, "REPEATED TURNOVERS". Let Petty sit and learn what a pro offense entails and work thru 1-4 progressions. GREAT PICK, and Draft so far.

The Beard = peaked out

The Gino = yet to peak n still at "The Beard's level

Tough choice which one to keep next year.

The Beard = peaked out

The Gino = yet to peak n still at "The Beard's level

Tough choice which one to keep next year.

Geno has peaked and he is not close to Fitzpatrick. I don't think people here understand how bad Geno has been the last two years.

Lol, ok, Petty is just Geno with two years less experience.

I mean, I hope it turns out differently, but Petty is not ready to play. He played in a gimmicky non- pro style college offense just like Geno did.

Lol, ok, Petty is just Geno with two years less experience.

I mean, I hope it turns out differently, but Petty is not ready to play. He played in a gimmicky non- pro style college offense just like Geno did.

Yeah I don't get the whole Fitz starts in '15 and Petty starts in '16 thing. I get it they hate Geno - Petty is at best a very unknown quantity.

Week 2 of the pre-season you will be seeing those threads.

Bank on it

This, don't be upset when Geno starts and just let it be, you kill young QB prospects when you take them and throw them in before they are ready. That is how they lose confidence and when they lose that they are shot forever.

Archived