Zac Stacy Traded to Jets (MERGED)

Ghost

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad. The guy was a 3rd rounder just last year right?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but I think he was a 5th round pick. Either way, he was pretty good his rookie year (in 2013) as he almost cracked 1,000 yards. However, last year was the complete opposite. He simply was not the same player.

Good value in the 7th round. I wish we would of took a risk on Collins, but it looks like he's not getting drafted.

For a 7th round pick, I like this a lot.  

It's amazing what Maccagnan has made out of one 5th round pick and one 7th round pick, getting Marshall, Fitzpatrick, and now Stacy by only really losing a 5th round pick and a 7th.

I could be wrong, but I think he was a 5th round pick. Either way, he was pretty good his rookie year (in 2013) as he almost cracked 1,000 yards. However, last year was the complete opposite. He simply was not the same player.

Good value in the 7th round. I wish we would of took a risk on Collins, but it looks like he's not getting drafted.

yeah I agree.....would of been nice to take a flier on Collins and see if he'd sign but Stacey is good value.

Who knows, maybe we can offer Collins a pretty fair FA contract and bring him in that way.

Oh ok, still good value. He's a pretty good back from what u hear, but he's more power than speed correct?

A bit of both.  Not lightning fast but good acceleration with nifty moves. At 5'8 215 llbs he runs with a low center of gravity and hard to pick up running behind 6'4 lineman.  A great pick up for a 7th rounder.

As soon as I saw the Rams logo pop up at our last pick I knew it was for Zach Stacy.

We have awesome RB experience back there with Ivory, Ridley, Powell & Stacy.

All these guys know how to pick up blitzes too, that's not easy to learn in the NFL. Really protects us for injury.

Maccagnan just traded the 7th round pick they got from the Bears during the Marshall trade for Zac Stacy. In otherwords, Macc just got Brandon Marshall and Zac Stacy for a 5th round pick. 

F'ing genius. 

Damn.... could it be?  Could we really have a regime that is to be reckoned with.... Has the "circus" FINALLY moved on?  (getting goose bumps)

CEB-XHQWAAA5bLv.jpg

Maccagnan just traded the 7th round pick they got from the Bears during the Marshall trade for Zac Stacy. In otherwords, Macc just got Brandon Marshall and Zac Stacy for a 5th round pick. 

F'ing genius. 

That's awesome- Stacy may not give us anything but it's still awesome to say.

F'ing genius.

**** that. No 2nd for Glennon is unforgivable. We lost out on him to...wait who gave that up for him again?

More valuable then any other 7th rounder we were going to select.

Agreed. And man I like Stacy he's very underrated. I watched quite a bit of him with the rams. Better RB than Ridley imo.

Definitely like this trade. Interesting to see what UDFA's they sign.

I hope we bring in Stephon Diggs or Tre MCBride, if he goes undrafted.   I bet Mac is already on the phone lining up UDFAs as we come down to the wire. 

Archived