UDFA Signings and Discussions Thread!

32EBoozer

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2015/05/former_syracuse_dt_davon_walls_signs_with_new_york_jets_after_going_undrafted.html

He's got some potential and athletic skills but that fake confidence / swagger rubs me the wrong way. Doesn't exactly come off humble or down to earth.

Weaknesses

Tends to play with a high pad level. Showed signs of coasting on physical advantages and motor would run hot and cold if he didn't dominate early in play. Competition level is well below FBS standard. Despite opportunities with Syracuse heading into 2012, did very little for the team. Scouts are trying to figure out if he's arrogant or just has desired swagger for the position.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2015/05/former_syracuse_dt_davon_walls_signs_with_new_york_jets_after_going_undrafted.html

He's got some potential and athletic skills but that fake confidence / swagger rubs me the wrong way. Doesn't exactly come off humble or down to earth.

write it off as young and naive maybe

Mac did another good job with UDFAs.

Jones, Saxton, Barnes, and Eskridge all probably should've been drafted

Coming from a PSU fan here-Barnes has a motor to get after the QB and be an edge rusher.

Not sure why he did not stay for Senior year.

As an aside, I think we can be sure that Mac was initiated to the PSU players by O'Brien, who has nabbed 2 PSU players himself during UDFA period.

Coming from a PSU fan here-Barnes has a motor to get after the QB and be an edge rusher.

Not sure why he did not stay for Senior year.

As an aside, I think we can be sure that Mac was initiated to the PSU players by O'Brien, who has nabbed 2 PSU players himself during UDFA period.

Hey Penn State,

Any comment on Belton?

Thanks

Bills sign defensive lineman Alex Carrington

Posted May 4, 2015 · Add Comment

0 0 Share0 Share0 0 0

The Buffalo Bills signed veteran free agent defensive lineman Alex Carrington.

Carrington has a previous four-year stint with the Bills.

He’s a former third-round draft pick from Arkansas State.

Carrington played for the St. Louis Rams last season.

Carrington blocked six kicks.

He had 53 tackles, four sacks and 14 tackles for losses in five NFL seasons.

Carrington visited the Bills today.

Do you guys remember some video posted of a local small school kid (Hofsra, Stonybrook,or where Miles Austin came out of in Jersey) doin' a video showing him lying on his stomach, popping up off the ground and sprinting, doing box jumps etc.Kid was quick... bring him to camp.

Boy am I desperate!

Archived