2016 QBs

SonnyJet

Indeed he did... but the NFL draft is not known for having perennial Delaware dark horses. Wentz is definitely on the radar, but best QB in the draft is taking some massive liberties with the subject matter IMO. Is he playing in any of the senior/NFLPA/East-West bowls?   

Well,  It's only my opinion. I tend not to overly consider the opinions of the NFL when it comes to me making an observation. I can take their observation/opinion into consideration and add its weight of importance, but if my eyes says that a talent is much better than the conference he played in then I can only go with that. 

I've looked at these other QB's and though some have done well, I personally dont find them as impressive as Wentz. I even find Bercovici to be a good talent, and you dont hear a word about him. Though I will admit I personally watched the Arizona St. games this year and I didnt like the way they used Bercovici in that option offense. 

Yeah, Wentz accepted the invite to play in the Senior Bowl. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been looking at the available QB's this year and I've come to the conclusion that Carson Wentz is the best QB in this draft. 

If he went to a top school he would be touted as a top 5 prospect. He seems to be the most talented QB coming out this year. I hope the Jets draft him and sit him a year. Im not sure if he's going to make it to the 2nd/3rd round especially if he goes to the senior bowl/combine/pro day and does his thing. 

This kid is really good. If the Jets make a nice run in the playoffs they'll have like a mid 20's pick. I'd spend that pick on Carson Wentz if he's available. Being the best QB (in my eyes) makes him arguably the best player in the draft just based on position importance. Dude is a beast and I think he'd do well in Chan's system. 

I have a sense that you are going to be right. I think Mac is going to want to pick his own franchise QB and Wentz may have a good enough lead up to the draft to be picked in the first. 

Indeed he did... but the NFL draft is not known for having perennial Delaware dark horses. Wentz is definitely on the radar, but best QB in the draft is taking some massive liberties with the subject matter IMO. Is he playing in any of the senior/NFLPA/East-West bowls?   

Wentz is going to the Senior Bowl. If he had a good showing, it might start to push him into the first round. 

Wentz is from a Division 1A (FCS) school... Can't hold that against him tho. His teammate last yr was non other than Marcus Williams. MW has shown Jets fans that there is some talent in the FCS.

I've watched every play Carson has made in college ball. Can honestly say there isn't another college QB I'd take over him.

Archived