Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

in the end when I flip town and you flip scum we will know whose full of sh*t :)

The idiot thing is for fun but I guess you take it seriously.

My arguments are not weak and you seem to avoid most of them with your little LOL's and LMAO crap yet I'm scummy. At this point I really could care less wtf you think about my play or may actions Im here because I promised Nol and 80 I would not bail on them and that I would play it out unlike others that have sh*t on Mods in the past.

And whats even funnier about you claiming Im a skimmer is that for the last 5 or so games I have been very active in the beginning but you seem to be the ONLY skimmer who has not realized that. I even said I was going to do it. So its really hilarious you calling me a skimmer ... I win games my friend and have done so numerous times you play good 1 game out of 20 and your suddenly the greatest mafia player ever to grace these boards . You claim your the scum hunter yet you never scum hunt. Its really pretty comical

You're cases have been insults, that's it.  My scum hunting ability is well documented.  I never pull this gay sh*t you're pulling that you're the king of mafia and nobody else knows how to play, like you're doing right now because you're busted scum and have nothing.  So why the **** would I care about your "cases"?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My apologies for my absence. Monday's are my busiest day of the week at the office, as well as after work I help coach my sons baseball team. On top of HW and stuff I crash at like 9 pm.

I'm not sure what Leelou's obsession with me has been over the past few days, just feels like tunneling.

JiF claims cop, Smash flips out. I can't tell if it's fake outrage or smash being townie smash. JiF does tend to  have a flair for the dramatic but I'm not fully discounting his claim.

so we have 7 alive total- is going no lynch an option? Scum is going to kill town, so I think it would bring to light a clearer view of who is definitely scum and make scum hunting easier from there on out. Thoughts?

My apologies for my absence. Monday's are my busiest day of the week at the office, as well as after work I help coach my sons baseball team. On top of HW and stuff I crash at like 9 pm.

I'm not sure what Leelou's obsession with me has been over the past few days, just feels like tunneling.

JiF claims cop, Smash flips out. I can't tell if it's fake outrage or smash being townie smash. JiF does tend to  have a flair for the dramatic but I'm not fully discounting his claim.

so we have 7 alive total- is going no lynch an option? Scum is going to kill town, so I think it would bring to light a clearer view of who is definitely scum and make scum hunting easier from there on out. Thoughts?

Vote Vicious, he's lying about real life stuff.

FEELS SO GOOD TO SAY THESE WORDS!!!!! 

Your boys are gonna be the first hockey/baseball two way stars, aren't they?

BO JACKSON ON ICE

No, because with scum's kill it will be 3-3 and the most logical kill is AVM. That doesn't put us in any better of a position, and I know a lot of mods will end the game at this point since mafia is equal to town. 

I'm getting worn out by the Smash/JiF narrative and as much as I wanted to go JiF, Smash's constant "IM GONNA QUIT" crap is wearing on me.

@JC/Leelou -- I'll get out of the way and vote Smash if we agree as a group, which I think we do.

Jokes aside, I have no idea what's going on, just noticed that Vic had made a post and had to give him a proper welcome back. Good to see you buddy!

So much emo the past two games, you would have loved it lmao

Vote Vicious, he's lying about real life stuff.

FEELS SO GOOD TO SAY THESE WORDS!!!!! 

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Leelou- Noted

It's like I sensed a great emo in the force and was compelled to come back to JN.

The ape finally shows his true colors.

Jokes aside, I have no idea what's going on, just noticed that Vic had made a post and had to give him a proper welcome back. Good to see you buddy!

Come back and catch up in the post game. Good to hear from you too bro!

Your boys are gonna be the first hockey/baseball two way stars, aren't they?

BO JACKSON ON ICE

Baseball is Mom's idea -_-  I'd rather have them playing lacrosse during the springs/summers

I'm getting worn out by the Smash/JiF narrative and as much as I wanted to go JiF, Smash's constant "IM GONNA QUIT" crap is wearing on me.

@JC/Leelou -- I'll get out of the way and vote Smash if we agree as a group, which I think we do.

Yes, I do, but I still am slightly hesitant. Not trying to drag my feet, but I'm still going back and forth in my head about the two of them. 

If JiF is scum - his push on Smash is ftw. He really wouldn't have needed to have a reveal since people seemed to be going that way, but it's an extra nail in Smash's coffin.  

If Smash is scum - he has a guilty read on him and is doing his best to get the cop killed and game won. 

If they are both scum - it doesn't matter which we lynch, but there is no rational reason here this scenario is plausible. They would have a win by faking a result on a townie and both voting together. 

Lulza - cant believe you're falling for his crap.

I was trying to set a trap by not unvoting -- see the VC lol.

Unfortunately no one came in during this entire time except Vic once, Smash for a sec, and you lol.

unvote

Fwiw, Im coming in around 5 or so and voting. Lets hear some input por favor?

To be serious. I had a scum lean on smash all game. Most games have cops. Most people who do that whiny AtE nonsense are caught scum. Smash only did work and started looking town after avm pointed it out. He's playing it well but he's caught scum imo.

Balance questions are interesting but unknowable. You could have a scum team with two/three members who have multiple roles to make up for town roles. I rolled lynchproof once a scum. It happens.

Arsis, thoughts on Vic?

I keep forgetting he's in the game which isn't a good sign. I don't remember him doing anything. I've never played with him. Is that his scum game? Could he be rusty? He could be on a team with Smash. That would make sense. He's been hiding so he doesn't have to buss his teammate to give smash time to get heat off of himself.

Archived