Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

you are damn near a lock for scum this game. Your play has changed by a large amount and to me its obvious. Your playing like you don't want any attention drawn to you which is the exact opposite of what you've (AVM) been doing since you started playing. maybe your due for a change maybe your the scummiest bastard ever

U mad?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you? A cop with a guilty doesn't pull off there. They just don't.

If he's not a cop and is another "investigative" role, then it would be nice to get that out of him. And what, exactly, is the point in him NOT claiming cop now?

Yes. It is more likely than not that he is town. I am quite aware of that. But he plays like a ******* crazy man with his head on fire jumping into a lake of piranha for relief. Unless there's something I don't know, there's no point in him not saying "I am the _____." It gives us the ability to see if he's lying and it's not like he's putting the doc (be that Lily or someone else) at any more risk. He out himself out there already.

And yes, Smash was suspect already. That doesn't change the point that calling Lizzie's whatever this has been a cluster**** is being kind.

Get out of here with the OMG U GUIZE R TURRIBLE ST TEH MAFIA bit. A--we know we are and B--I'm more awesome than you all is my thing.

<3 you, mean it

Maybe he just wanted to see how people would react.  This is the guy who claimed godfather as town when he was being run up in one of his first games.

Not really... it's become run em' up, read their reveal while picking your ass, shrugging, then voting someone.

We've gone from playing chess to whack a mole.

Pac its always been like this on day one not sure what you're getting at and www is scum so he's making sh*t up now

Dingbat, you scum?

Nope.avi

Questions I've asked myself already (and so should everyone else):

Would LIzzie do this as cop? Yep.

Would Lizzie do this as VT? Yep.

Would Lizzie do this as sloppily as scum? I'd like to say no, but probably. Still, I doubt it...but you just never know with him.

My point? Do I think LIzzie is town...probably. Maybe...I think. Does that mean I think he's 100% on Smash? Not at all. Eecially when he unvotes. If he didn't unvote, Smash is dead now...so why would a cop do that. And if he's not cop (all-knowing Wwwwwww seems to get him) then his soft claim -- which is what that was, sorry Wom -- puts a trigger happy cop at risk of CCing.

It was a terrible, no good play. FOS Wom, hard.

Any cop worth his salt wouldn't CC there.  It's actually a play I've done before as vanilla town.  It's not actually a soft claim if you're an erratic, capricious player.  Whether or not it's good depends largely on context.  I'm not ready to condemn Lizzie for this play, and I'm certainly not ready to call him scum for it.

Pac its always been like this on day one not sure what you're getting at and www is scum so he's making sh*t up now

I'm dead..  and I don't know anyone's role.  I've glanced at the dead thread but Nolder didn't post roles.  just wanted to answer that question.

bye.

A lot of truth in this post.

But I also think its a bit mock outrage-ish and don't really get why anyone would defend Lizzie there so strongly. Why not let it play out?

Let's just say that it's "more probable than not" that I was planning on slacking off this game and letting others do the legwork and D1 kind of disabused me of my expectations.  Pac lynch was stupid yesterday imo, and Lizzie lynch would be stupid right now imo.

JC, Arsis and WWbat are scum IMO

You never give much content to go on JC so its damn near impossible to figure you out wombat had issue with my play on Pac which was for him to reveal, I even warned he was at L1 he decided not to reveal and was hammered by none other than Lizzie the same guy pushing for my lynch. Notice how Wombat tried to get traction on my lynch yet vote Arsis ? Classic scum move trying to stay squeaky clean.

Here's where I am right now:  I'd rather lynch you than Lizzie.  I'd rather lynch Arsis than either of you.

I'm dead..  and I don't know anyone's role.  I've glanced at the dead thread but Nolder didn't post roles.  just wanted to answer that question.

bye.

To clarify, so this hopefully doesn't effect the game, this is correct.

The roles are not posted in the dead thread.

Pac does not know who's town and who's scum.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Smash (3) - Vic, Lily, JC

Lizzie (2) - AVM, Arsis

Arsis (2) - Wombat, Lizzie

Wombat (2) - Leelou, Smash

With 10 alive, 6 votes are required to lynch.

MOD NOTE:  Sorry I was MIA again tonight.  My Co-Ed Slow Pitch Softball team had a game tonight.  We won 19-18 in the final inning.  I pitched 5 innings and struck out 3 (yes, struck out 3 in slow pitch softball.  I'm that good), and also went 4-5 at the plate.  I then finished the night with "victory spoils" by making out with the hottest girl I've ever made out with in my life.  Easily a 7 or 8.  Yeah, not that high for a "best girl ever", but then again I'm 80.  I only previously knew how to hug 6's.  

bye.

exactly what question did you answer ? or did you answer it in your head and forget to post it

NM I see you were refering to Wombats question :tongue:

MOD NOTE: Sorry I was MIA again tonight. My Co-Ed Slow Pitch Softball team had a game tonight. We won 19-18 in the final inning. I pitched 5 innings and struck out 3 (yes, struck out 3 in slow pitch softball. I'm that good), and also went 4-5 at the plate. I then finished the night with "victory spoils" by making out with the hottest girl I've ever made out with in my life. Easily a 7 or 8. Yeah, not that high for a "best girl ever", but then again I'm 80. I only previously knew how to hug 6's.

Nice, the first vag I ever felt was in the dugout in the park behind my house.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Smash (3) - Vic, Lily, JC

Lizzie (2) - AVM, Arsis

Arsis (2) - Wombat, Lizzie

Wombat (2) - Leelou, Smash

With 10 alive, 6 votes are required to lynch.

I voted wbat. I'm just out of pocket for pretty much the next 3 days.

Let's just say that it's "more probable than not" that I was planning on slacking off this game and letting others do the legwork and D1 kind of disabused me of my expectations.  Pac lynch was stupid yesterday imo, and Lizzie lynch would be stupid right now imo.

You're disgusting.

you are damn near a lock for scum this game. Your play has changed by a large amount and to me its obvious. Your playing like you don't want any attention drawn to you which is the exact opposite of what you've (AVM) been doing since you started playing. maybe your due for a change maybe your the scummiest bastard ever

You went from a "damn near" lock to a "maybe" all in one post.

Also, after I called him out for reading my meta after being out of the game for 9 months he also changed his read on me.

unvote vote wbt

With competing equal trains, why Wbat over Smash after your shenanigans with Smash at day break?

MOD NOTE:  Sorry I was MIA again tonight.  My Co-Ed Slow Pitch Softball team had a game tonight.  We won 19-18 in the final inning.  I pitched 5 innings and struck out 3 (yes, struck out 3 in slow pitch softball.  I'm that good), and also went 4-5 at the plate.  I then finished the night with "victory spoils" by making out with the hottest girl I've ever made out with in my life.  Easily a 7 or 8.  Yeah, not that high for a "best girl ever", but then again I'm 80.  I only previously knew how to hug 6's.  

Did she touch it? 

Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh boooooooiiiieeeeeeee

Where is everyone?

Sup?

Also, after I called him out for reading my meta after being out of the game for 9 months he also changed his read on me.unvote vote wbt

LOL. See...this is why you HAVE to put pressure on LIzzie in that situation...

Archived