Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

You are a dolt.

no u

That's pretty much accurate. What's your point?

I'm a dolt? It literally happened with Nolder two games ago trying to cover for Lizzie's nonsense.

unvote vote wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok these are my thoughts

- I really don't like how Leelou and Arsis played today. Piggy backed off the initial Lizzie claim, fine. Then an unvote/vote to lizzie for no reason from Leelou and Arsis. Eventually settled in on wombat for LL

- Lizzie plays like a whiny bitch. This is the pace of the game dealwithit.gif

- Smash throwing accusations at everyone gimme lel. This means this level of paranoia probably means town.

- Wombat did try buddying up to me day 1, i'm 50/50 on him

Unvote Vote Leelou

I agreed with something you said.  Maybe my <3 was a bit excessive, but I missed your copypasta/swag/emo.

I'm mixed on Leelou but leaning town.  She usually doesn't go after me this early, but she's not one to play coy with her reads, so this is plausible for her as town.

The vote on Lizzie from me wasn't that serious, I just wanted to see reactions to it. I did not like wombat's posts after the ordeal, hence the wombat vote. 

I don't like this.  Doesn't seem like your kind of move to me.

I'm a dolt? It literally happened with Nolder two games ago trying to cover for Lizzie's nonsense.

unvote vote wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

That makes no sense.  I'm not Nolder and there are plenty of townie reasons for defending people who are about to get railroaded for an unorthodox play.

That makes no sense. I'm not Nolder and there are plenty of townie reasons for defending people who are about to get railroaded for an unorthodox play.

How is softclaiming a guilty on someone unoethodox? Either you have one or you don't. Why lie about it? Or intentionally mislead?

So you've seen plenty of people make the play Lizzie did? How many times?

Breadcrumb or softclaiming? I've seen it. I've seen scum fake guilty before. What's so unorthodox about lizzie screwing it up? I've seen that before.

How many times have you seen someone push a player for unexplained reasons and then pull back? How many of those times was the guy in Lizzie's spot scum?

That's pretty thin. Have you met lizzie? This is pretty my I his sthick either way. I don't feel you can apply normal people standards to him. Maybe he panicked?

That's pretty thin. Have you met lizzie? This is pretty my I his sthick either way. I don't feel you can apply normal people standards to him. Maybe he panicked?

I haven't played with Lizzie in a bit, but back when I did, I played with him enough to know what kind of player he was.  He's crazy, but there's usually a method to his madness in my experience.

You know what these games need?  Like really badly?  And it disgusts me to say it........

We need the Ape. 

The hero we need.

If APE reads this you know where the ego goes from there right ? right ?

Idiots

I love the ape tho and I do miss him :)

Here's where I am right now:  I'd rather lynch you than Lizzie.  I'd rather lynch Arsis than either of you.

JC, Arsis and WWbat are scum IMO

You never give much content to go on JC so its damn near impossible to figure you out wombat had issue with my play on Pac which was for him to reveal, I even warned he was at L1 he decided not to reveal and was hammered by none other than Lizzie the same guy pushing for my lynch. Notice how Wombat tried to get traction on my lynch yet vote Arsis ? Classic scum move trying to stay squeaky clean.

scum wombat is scum

I don't like Wombat's play this game. I'll hammer.

Vote Wombat

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Wombat (5) - Leelou, JiF, Smash, Lizzie, Arsis

Smash (2) - Lily, JC

Lizzie (1) - AVM

Leelou (1) - Vic

Arsis (1) - Wombat

With 10 alive, 6 votes are required to lynch.

The battle raged on against the English.  However, while the enemy sustained heavy losses, William Wallace had lost his best friend as well as the hope for the future of Scotland in Robert the Bruce.

(Seriously guys?  You lynched Robert the Bruce D1?  He's literally like the most important person in Scottish history.  Even more important than Wallace, whatever historical inaccuracies Braveheart promotes.  Gawwwsh, c'mon).

Now, had the town chosen wisely?  This furry guy, missing an eye and known to many as "Templeton" for his love of smorgasbords as well as his rodent-like behavior, was missing an eye.

"Seriously?  I'm missing an eye guys.  Fine, whatever, I'm the guy, take me out."

"F*CK we just killed William Wallace's Uncle.  The f*ck, guys, the f*ck."

2THtX1P.png

Wombat (Argyle Wallace, Vanilla Town) has been lynched.

MOD NOTE:  Since its the weekend I'll provide some latitude on submitting Night Actions.  We'll shoot for starting D3 on Monday Morning, let's say 10 AM EST.  Now, since I've already made money, time to f*ck bitches.  (Or at least hug them).  Peace.

Nobody's playing. The mods are barely even modding. Everyones jumping on trains and looking for reveals. The community sits on the back of 3-4 players to lead and those players aren't playing. Not enjoying this and not seeing any reason to waste any more time when nobody else cares either.

Lizard King, unbearble faggot and the scumiest scum that has ever scummed, has been modkilled and banned for life.

Mod Note:  There's only 10 players alive in the game with varying levels of availability, and you guys killed off 2 of the more consistently active ones (Pac & CTM).  You'll just have to deal with the low activity in this one.  We have no one to sub in because the Dead Thread recently got access to the setup.  Please don't be emo about things, JN Mafia requires thick skin.  We all love each other here ultimately.  We even love Arsis even when he's trying to slip dudes the d*ck.

Nah it's cool I banned him don worry

I'm VT by the way. Suck my dick.

You are Elder MacClannough, Vanilla Town.

sb6dX3P.png

You are not a very well known character and are thus dispensable. Just.....just don't talk a lot ok?

You win when all threats to the Town are vanquished.

Wow ok. Go **** yourself for real I guess.

What the **** is your problem I'm following the game just fine I'm just not awake during the time when most of it's being played and 80 is doing just fine with vote counts.

Anyway this has to be done so whatever. Quit and leave. Bye.

Lizard King, Elder MacClannough, Vanilla Town has been modkilled.

That's official this time. Guess you can't take a joke.

Archived