Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if any of you are aware but the UK just had their general election and the Scottish National Party came out of nowhere and dominated. They gained 50 seats in the House of Commons and became the third largest political party in the UK driving the Liberal Democrat party down to fourth place.

So...woo for Scottish independence?!

I'm VT by the way. Suck my dick.

You are Elder MacClannough, Vanilla Town.

sb6dX3P.png

You are not a very well known character and are thus dispensable. Just.....just don't talk a lot ok?

You win when all threats to the Town are vanquished.

Posting your game pm before the game is over?

Huh?  Please pm me when you can so I know what happen.  

This was just a joke in response to his comment on the modding.

Posting your game pm before the game is over?

Yes he did. I modkilled him for real for this post.

I just ran a dead possum over with my lawnmower. So nasty, so horribly gross.

@Pac.. Would you be interested in buying a 3 year old Cub Cadet rider cheap?

This is a pg-13 forum. Sext pac somewhere else!

Stephen: [to William Wallace] The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're ****ed.

The Scots continued to suffer blow after blow.  Just yesterday it was of the self-inflicted variety.  A little b*tch by the name of Elder MacClannough decided he hated everything and didn't want to fight anymore.  His b*tching and moaning led him to announce himself to the English and make for an easy murder.  Good riddance, f*ck that guy.

Tonight, a much more crucial member of the fight against the English empire was taken down.  Stephen, the most wanted man in his old home of Ireland, united with the Scots to fight the hated English.  But try as he might to defend both his homeland and that of his allied Scots, Stephen was discovered by the English.  They cut him off from his movements with the other Irishmen he'd recruited, and then cut off his head for good measure.  

8zRtura.png

Lily (Stephen of Ireland, Town Doctor) has been killed.

The Scots looked around at each other.  "We've taken heavy blows, men.  Suffer one more today and this fight is over."

Day 3 has now begun.  With 7 alive it requires 4 to lynch.  

Updated Player List:

1.  AVM - William Wallace - Mod Confirmed Innocent

2.  Arsis

3.  Pac  --  Robert the Bruce, Town 1X VigLynched D1

4.  Smash

5.  Wombat  -- Argyle Wallace, Vanilla Town, Lynched D2

6.  Leelou

7.  JiF

8.  CTM  -- Hamish Campbell, Town Tracker, Killed N1

9.  Lily  -- Stephen of Ireland, Town Doctor, Killed N2

10.  Vic (replacing Crusher/Verbal)

11.  Lizzie  -- Elder Macclanough, Vanilla Town, Mod-Killed N2

12.  JC

Getting ready to head back home from DC through this rain and mess...wont be checking in much til very late.

My gut says JC and Vic, sadly. No clue on the 3rd. Havent gotten enough from JiF to make a statement one way or another. Leery of Leelou but have no game content to support anything but a strong town lean. Arsis, idk...I could see it, maybe. Smash case still stands and considering how things went after his train fell apart (Lizzie) that would just be glorious.

Getting ready to head back home from DC through this rain and mess...wont be checking in much til very late.

My gut says JC and Vic, sadly. No clue on the 3rd. Havent gotten enough from JiF to make a statement one way or another. Leery of Leelou but have no game content to support anything but a strong town lean. Arsis, idk...I could see it, maybe. Smash case still stands and considering how things went after his train fell apart (Lizzie) that would just be glorious.

JiF being mostly gone isn't helping. I'm not getting good feels at all from Vic. JC I'm at meh, and Smash isn't much better. I actually don't feel that badly about Arsis. 

I gave my reasons for Arsis and JC earlier I was wrong about Wombat but in all honesty he didn't do much to argue his innocence.

Vote Arsis

JiF being mostly gone isn't helping. I'm not getting good feels at all from Vic. JC I'm at meh, and Smash isn't much better. I actually don't feel that badly about Arsis. 

Im not sure how you didn't see the difference in Arsis this game. Hes playing totally different than he has as town

Pretty sure I've never been in a game with JiF and Smash where one as scum didn't takeout the other...so I conclude that both are scum...

Haven't analyzed the ame flow at all...I'm lazy but not scum.

@ AVM...your spirits are failing you.  Try harder.

I gave my reasons for Arsis and JC earlier I was wrong about Wombat but in all honesty he didn't do much to argue his innocence.

Vote Arsis

Im not sure how you didn't see the difference in Arsis this game. Hes playing totally different than he has as town

Explain please.

That being said Wombat usually has a good read on Leelou and he flipped town so I'm gonna run with his read. 

JC I NEVER feel good about, his post count is usually low so I can't trust how I'm feeling on him.

Right now I would go Arsis or Smash.

Smash has played in a manner I'm having a hardtime to get a read on. He's not nearly as paranoid when scum as I can recall- Jif can you elaborate your vote on that one a bit more? 

Arsis is new to me, so I'm not sure if I'm trying to read into his moves too much or if he's scum. 

Archived