Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been away all weekend. The 3 boys keep me busy and was mothers day. Hope everyone got to enjoy it with their moms.

TFW AVM thinks I'm scum

tumblr_na3pzlvkRu1tezt7xo1_500.jpg

You got 3 now?  Damn boy.  Super sperm!!!

That being said Wombat usually has a good read on Leelou and he flipped town so I'm gonna run with his read. 

JC I NEVER feel good about, his post count is usually low so I can't trust how I'm feeling on him.

Right now I would go Arsis or Smash.

Smash has played in a manner I'm having a hardtime to get a read on. He's not nearly as paranoid when scum as I can recall- Jif can you elaborate your vote on that one a bit more? 

Arsis is new to me, so I'm not sure if I'm trying to read into his moves too much or if he's scum. 

Yes.  I put in an investigation on Smash and he came back guilty.

BOOM!!!!

Batman to the rescue!

Been away all weekend. The 3 boys keep me busy and was mothers day. Hope everyone got to enjoy it with their moms.

TFW AVM thinks fears I'm scum

1 -- Don't apologize for being away during a weekend with family!

2 -- Fixed.  Fear.

Few thoughts:

Smash as a guilty is a good target for cop (depending on who he searched N1/N2) but it's also a good fall guy to go for the win.

I'm not entirely sure there is a cop.  We've been pretty heavily roled up -- 1x Vig, Doc, Tracker and mod-confirmed VT.  Clearly there are only 3 scum or the game would be over.  I don't THINK there is a roleblocker with Lily staying alive for so long, but by my math they probably get 3-3 power roles and I'll get more to that in a sec.  Innocent/mod-confirmed and 1x Vig are probably +.5 for town each with +1 for doc and tracker each.  It's feasible (and I've done this) to make Vig a null reading...but you could also make my role a +1 for town, so I think we're definitely looking at 3 power roles.  So...if there's a cop, that's +4 for town.  Here's the problem...

Cop
Tracker
Doc
Watcher
1x Vig
SK
Lyncher (Lyncher lynches their target game is over only lyncher wins)
Roleblocker
Role Cop
Godfather
1x Janitor

Goons
Vanilla Town

Above are the possible roles, red are the possible scum roles.  Yes, you can have a scum tracker/watcher as well...but with a role cop (which I'm 99.99999% sure there is one of) what benefit would there be to having one, really?  Scum already knows who is/isn't scum, obviously -- you don't need to know where people go (giving you the ability to deduce what roles they have) if you have a role that can find out what roles they have.

Haven't seen janitor used and it probably should have been by now if they had it.  If Vic were scum (IF), he's the one I adopted the double down strategy with roleblock/kill from -- so if they decided to ignore Lily for the time being I could see that.  But he's not the only one to use that strategy, so it's not certain...just making the point that it's feasible for them to have a roleblocker and not have killed Lily N1.  If they know she then has to protect herself they can hunt for investigative roles, which they hit N1 with CTM.

Last thought -- there are two votes on Smash right now and we can just about safely assume that's not two townies on one townie.  Scum would just come in and vote Smash and end this.  I highly, highly doubt Smash and JiF are scum together -- JiF wouldn't have claimed he had him as scum and prolong the game.  I could see JiF/Leelou as scum waiting for one eager townie to come in and vote Smash while a third team member waits in the shadows to hammer.

Lots of possibilities, still.  My point is we don't need to rush to lynch Smash, need to be slow and talk this out.  Even if JiF is legit as the cop, we aren't in the clear and need to get as much info out there as possible to stand a chance.

Few thoughts:

Smash as a guilty is a good target for cop (depending on who he searched N1/N2) but it's also a good fall guy to go for the win.

I'm not entirely sure there is a cop.  We've been pretty heavily roled up -- 1x Vig, Doc, Tracker and mod-confirmed VT.  Clearly there are only 3 scum or the game would be over.  I don't THINK there is a roleblocker with Lily staying alive for so long, but by my math they probably get 3-3 power roles and I'll get more to that in a sec.  Innocent/mod-confirmed and 1x Vig are probably +.5 for town each with +1 for doc and tracker each.  It's feasible (and I've done this) to make Vig a null reading...but you could also make my role a +1 for town, so I think we're definitely looking at 3 power roles.  So...if there's a cop, that's +4 for town.  Here's the problem...

Cop

Tracker

Doc

Watcher

1x Vig

SK

Roleblocker

Role Cop

Godfather

1x Janitor

Goons

Vanilla Town

Above are the possible roles, red are the possible scum roles.  Yes, you can have a scum tracker/watcher as well...but with a role cop (which I'm 99.99999% sure there is one of) what benefit would there be to having one, really?  Scum already knows who is/isn't scum, obviously -- you don't need to know where people go (giving you the ability to deduce what roles they have) if you have a role that can find out what roles they have.

Haven't seen janitor used and it probably should have been by now if they had it.  If Vic were scum (IF), he's the one I adopted the double down strategy with roleblock/kill from -- so if they decided to ignore Lily for the time being I could see that.  But he's not the only one to use that strategy, so it's not certain...just making the point that it's feasible for them to have a roleblocker and not have killed Lily N1.  If they know she then has to protect herself they can hunt for investigative roles, which they hit N1 with CTM.

Last thought -- there are two votes on Smash right now and we can just about safely assume that's not two townies on one townie.  Scum would just come in and vote Smash and end this.  I highly, highly doubt Smash and JiF are scum together -- JiF wouldn't have claimed he had him as scum and prolong the game.  I could see JiF/Leelou as scum waiting for one eager townie to come in and vote Smash while a third team member waits in the shadows to hammer.

Lots of possibilities, still.  My point is we don't need to rush to lynch Smash, need to be slow and talk this out.  Even if JiF is legit as the cop, we aren't in the clear and need to get as much info out there as possible to stand a chance.

I was actually running the no cop scenario in my head last night, seeing as this is a Nolder game. 

unvote for a little bit.

JIF is a liar he is soft claiming something and its pure bullsh*t because if I die here this game is as good as over with 7 people left

So in my eyes that makes him scum for sure

I still think Arsis and JC are scum but JIF is 100% scum IMO

Unvote Arsis vote JIF

Trust me people don't get fooled into this by JIF If you side with him you will lose

I was actually running the no cop scenario in my head last night, seeing as this is a Nolder game. 

unvote for a little bit.

no way Nolder is running a cop and a tracker out there with a Doc no way in hell. JIF waited for the perfect time to spring this on you all and if he was the cop why didn't he narrow it down for us with his previous investigations ? BTW how much scum hunting has JIF done in this game ? Nothing is the answer for someone who always brags about scum hunting abilities.

Does having a guilty on him suffice? 

BOOM!!!

You got 3 now?  Damn boy.  Super sperm!!!

Yes.  I put in an investigation on Smash and he came back guilty.

BOOM!!!!

Batman to the rescue!

did you need to say it twice ? still without your other investigations ?

Explain please.

JC if you bothered to read the game I gave reason earlier as to why I thought Arsis was scum

@Leelou Vic may very well be scum as well but of my three remaining scum JIF JC and Arsis the only one Im willing to swap out is JC since Vic has really contributed nothing to scum hunting this game at all and that's not like the Vic I know

Few thoughts:

Cop

Tracker

Doc

Watcher

1x Vig

SK

Roleblocker

Role Cop

Godfather

1x Janitor

Goons

Vanilla Town

AVM Jif half assed the cop claim and then felt the need to post it twice I'm 100 % sure he's scum

JIF is a liar he is soft claiming something and its pure bullsh*t because if I die here this game is as good as over with 7 people left

So in my eyes that makes him scum for sure

I still think Arsis and JC are scum but JIF is 100% scum IMO

Unvote Arsis vote JIF

Trust me people don't get fooled into this by JIF If you side with him you will lose

Fear mongering ^^^^. 

And I out right claimed.  You are scum.  Sucks when you get busted.  We should have lynched you D1 and I wouldnt have wasted an investigation on Lily.  You'd be dead, our Doc wouldnt have been exposed and Batman would be running sh*t because I would have investigated you N1.  Probably would have saved Lizzie from sh*tting on our community too. 

Huh?

lol

huh LOL ?

You came out with 2 cop claims against me in successive posts as if the first was not sufficient and never gave any of your other investigations to help town come to a conclusion. Your full of sh*t and its obvious so LOL that around in your mouth a bit.

Your first claim was of the soft variety which had no reason to be at this stage in the game and your second was when you were told by your scum team that you were an Idiot and you should have just outright claimed cop and given your results. Sorry but you played it terribly and you played it scummy

Fear mongering ^^^^. 

And I out right claimed.  You are scum.  Sucks when you get busted.  We should have lynched you D1 and I wouldnt have wasted an investigation on Lily.  You'd be dead, our Doc wouldnt have been exposed and Batman would be running sh*t because I would have investigated you N1.  Probably would have saved Lizzie from sh*tting on our community too. 

Fear Mongering ? Im not sure you realize this but this game hinges on this move so its not fear mongering its fact. Yet another terrible argument.

huh LOL ?

You came out with 2 cop claims against me in successive posts as if the first was not sufficient and never gave any of your other investigations to help town come to a conclusion. Your full of sh*t and its obvious so LOL that around in your mouth a bit.

Your first claim was of the soft variety which had no reason to be at this stage in the game and your second was when you were told by your scum team that you were an Idiot and you should have just outright claimed cop and given your results. Sorry but you played it terribly and you played it scummy

Does anyone know what any of this means?  I'm not the cop because of how I let you know I was cop?  

Fear Mongering ? Im not sure you realize this but this game hinges on this move so its not fear mongering its fact. Yet another terrible argument.

Yes.  Fear mongering.  Its exactly what you're doing.  I'm the cop.  I got a guilty on you, so you are fear mongering to get the town on your side. 

LOL now this is hilarious . Dude you are the worst LOL

3 really strong posts Smash.  What a strong defense.  I'm sure you have everyone convinced.  lmfao

William Wallace: And if this is your army, why does it go?

Veteran: We didn't come here to fight for them!

Young Soldier: Home! The English are too many!

William Wallace: Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace.

Young Soldier: William Wallace is seven feet tall!

William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Honestly Smash, JiF and Arsis all seem disingenuous. Smash just isn't as completely and utterly flabbergasted that people are voting him, I really am not sure if there's a cop given the roles out there, and Arsis just...is Arsis.

If I had to vote one of the three...based off gameplay, Smash. Based off what I think the balance is, JiF. And based off one single post, Arsis (String him up! Post)

Archived