Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite possibly, yes.

I can't decide if that's the best play or the worst play, but I've wrestled with it a bit too...but here's what I think:

If we do that (and Vic is scum) I die tonight.  Maybe you or JC, assuming one of you is town (which I am, at least for today).  JiF/Smash won't be the kill, obviously.

We have to assume that either JiF is lying and will continue to do so or he's probably getting roleblocked tomorrow.  Or, there's the wifom of leaving a town cop JiF unblocked to make us wonder.  My point is...nothing JiF provides tomorrow is going to make anyone feel any better or worse about him.  You either think he's town or you don't...not sure avoiding that does us any good in this scenario.

I can't wait to read how many times Pac has called me a dumbass (rightfully so) in the dead thread.  As of this moment, I'd put the over/under at 11.

Pac hasn't posted in the dead thread in 5 days.  Probably a lot of business coming in after all the rain the east coast has gotten.

51895b8d7f839.image.jpg

Dude, stop with this "you're all idiots, you dont know how to play mafia, I'm the only one who does" type of defense.  Its weak.  You're busted scum and this is only going to put more egg on your face that this the best defense you could come up with.  

You're all stupid, cant you see?  Come'on, you're better than that.  And I thought you were done, you big baby.

I am better than this JIF .

Where's your case ? Where is any case you have made in this game ?? All you have done is post a bogus investigation with nothing to back it up.

All you have done so far is LOL and LULZA at my posts and somehow that constitutes you making a better case than me at endgame and you didn't even say that, players in the game have said that. I have made my points yet they go ignored.

At this point I'm not sure what else to do to convince the others you are scum, maybe I should make a line up of your posts and LOL or LMAO or LULZA at them and I will come out the hero when they vote you.

See if you made a good case rather than just resting on a bogus investigation I can respect that, but you really haven't and that's why the players in this game have not voted as of yet. if they believed your claim I would be dead by now but I'm not.

Biggest reason may very well be mechanics but since there's nothing I can put forth to convince them with what I've pointed out I doubt there is anything I can say at this stage of the game.

Ok Smash, sure. That's all I've done. Haven't defended my moves at all just lulza's and stuff.

The thing is, I don't need a case. Im the cop. I got a guilty on you.

thanks for making my point JIF

your right all you do have is your fake cop claim ...lets see how it plays out

I investigated Lily.  Wanted to make sure she wasnt lying and could cruise.

Huh?

lol

Sooooo, you guys want to like lynch scum or something? 

You werent convinced by his amazing defense?

lulza

What do you want me to explain?  That I voted you right out the gates, with no explanation (jeez, I wonder what that means), as if we've never seen a cop do that before?  lmfao. Other than the name calling and insults, is this all you've got?  Thats your defense?  I didnt reveal immediately?  I slowed played it?  haha okay

I wanted to see reactions.  I wanted to slow jog around the bases.  I wanted drama.  I'm ******* Batman. 

I can vote either at this point.

First choice: Smash

Second choice: JiF

Relying on AVM and Leelou mainly. The rest have played like scum.

I don't like the relying on Leelou and avm. At least make a choice for yourself. You and Vic are doing a great job of not voting your teammate smash.

@ anyone who has modded.

Would you balance the game with a cop, tracker, and vig?  Seems excessive but maybe not.

Don't forget a mod confirmed innocent, too.  That was my point a few days ago,  it's a lot in a small game.  I wouldn't, but I'm balance obsessive -- I plan these things for weeks (and the Jets one was over a month) trying to make it perfect.  Esp considering we've seen nothing except death and know the potential pool of roles -- not like there's a framer or ninja or something possible as well, that's what's had me pause.

At the same time, it's a total AVM move to defend Smash to the point where we lynch a townie (Wom) and another one goes bezerk and gets MK'd.  So...

I don't like the relying on Leelou and avm. At least make a choice for yourself. You and Vic are doing a great job of not voting your teammate smash.

you make a weak attempt at distancing...argo gfy

Agreed -- that's really weak.  Smash has gone ballistic a few times now over JC putting too much pressure on him and now someone else says JC is protecting Smash.  Lulz.

You can distance deez nuts.

Next game I have no doubt you will do something that drives every single person in this forum insane....but please...never change :rl:

Agreed -- that's really weak. Smash has gone ballistic a few times now over JC putting too much pressure on him and now someone else says JC is protecting Smash. Lulz.

Next game I have no doubt you will do something that drives every single person in this forum insane....but please...never change :rl:

You mean smash distanced properly and jc is doing a great job of not voting for his boy.

stir the pot some more

makes me thinkyouwant a vote

vote jif

I do want a vote you prat. "Let's all sit here for four days saying the same thing over and over until Leelou and avm makes a choice for us!"

You just solidified it in my mind that you and smash are on a team

I do want a vote you prat. "Let's all sit here for four days saying the same thing over and over until Leelou and avm makes a choice for us!"

You just solidified it in my mind that you and smash are on a team

then why isn't he casting a permanent vote ? if JC and I were teammates why would he be holding back a vote on JIF when it seems 1 vote may cause both AVM and Leelou to join in ? 

stir the pot some more

vote jif

Lets say your the Cop hypothetically speaking and 7 people were still in the game, 3 of which were scum. I already had some suspicions of being scum which is well documented (at least by You and Arsis) would you claim cop or would you wait until at least a few votes were cast or got feelers on the other players ? Maybe I should have made this clear earlier but after what I just said why would you then claim Cop an hour and a half later ?? What reasons to claim at that stage before anyone weighed in ? Why out yourself with no Doc protection before anyone weighted in unless you were on a suicide mission to win the game for Scum /  

if you look at the math I presented in a previous post it makes total sense for JIF to claim cop at this stage cause after I get lynched that leaves a 3 on 3 situation then scum gets a night kill winning the game. Im not sure how you guys don't see this.

stir the pot some more

vote jif

I've felt that way a couple times. My instinct is he wouldnt be that blatant about it...then I remember he's Arsis.

@Leelou doesn't thia qualify as "dick in your face" as I think you called it? :P

I've felt that way a couple times. My instinct is he wouldnt be that blatant about it...then I remember he's Arsis.

@Leelou doesn't thia qualify as "dick in your face" as I think you called it? :tongue:

Yes, but is he egging us on to vote for Smash, or to vote for JiF because we are paranoid? 

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Smash (2) - JiF, Arsis
JiF (1) - Smash
Vic (1) - Leelou

Not Voting (3) - JC, Vic, AVM

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 3 PM EST

It makes me feel good that I'm not the only psycho doing this. Bless you JC

Your trying to catch the third scum problem is both scum are voting me right now.

Im going to say this again

Don't you see how JIF revealing cop as town was a terrible move at the time ?

Don't you see JIF revealing Cop as scum was a great move at the time if he was able to convince ?

There was more involved here than I originally posted when I was asking why it took him 1.5 hours to reveal I just felt that was obvious. Sometimes the simplest things can  be overlooked that's why Im posting it

Yes, but is he egging us on to vote for Smash, or to vote for JiF because we are paranoid? 

As town they can afford to be patient but they are not town. Because they are scum they can't be patient because if you vote JIF when he flips scum they are in trouble that's why Arsis is pushing cause if you vote me off the game is over.

Lets say your the Cop hypothetically speaking and 7 people were still in the game, 3 of which were scum. I already had some suspicions of being scum which is well documented (at least by You and Arsis) would you claim cop or would you wait until at least a few votes were cast or got feelers on the other players ? Maybe I should have made this clear earlier but after what I just said why would you then claim Cop an hour and a half later ?? What reasons to claim at that stage before anyone weighed in ? Why out yourself with no Doc protection before anyone weighted in unless you were on a suicide mission to win the game for Scum /  

if you look at the math I presented in a previous post it makes total sense for JIF to claim cop at this stage cause after I get lynched that leaves a 3 on 3 situation then scum gets a night kill winning the game. Im not sure how you guys don't see this.

Your trying to catch the third scum problem is both scum are voting me right now.

Im going to say this again

Don't you see how JIF revealing cop as town was a terrible move at the time ?

Don't you see JIF revealing Cop as scum was a great move at the time if he was able to convince ?

There was more involved here than I originally posted when I was asking why it took him 1.5 hours to reveal I just felt that was obvious. Sometimes the simplest things can  be overlooked that's why Im posting it

You're still on this "delayed" reveal as your defense?  Is this all you guys can come up with in your QT?

I've explained my rational numerous times.  

I revealed cop because I got a guilty on you,  Pretty simple logic.  I tried to at first, not have to reveal.  Realizing that wouldnt be possible a little while later (I was at work an in a meeting between posts) it was obvious to me that revealing was necessary because we're at lylo even though I'd be exposed with the Doc getting taken out.  I decided to answer the questions about my vote with a reveal.

But lets keep belaboring this already pointless defense. 

Archived