Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

You've changed your case at least 5 times now.  Its ridiculous.  

I'm fine with people having a hard time believing me.  It's lylo.  They should take their time.  Hopefully they come around and see I'm not lying and lynch you.  At least in that case we make it another day.

Ahh now Ive changed ? Key word CHANGED .... Its should be more like ADDED to my case not changed it .... point out to me where I have changed my case. I have time .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh now Ive changed ? Key word CHANGED .... Its should be more like ADDED to my case not changed it .... point out to me where I have changed my case. I have time .

Are you ******* kidding me? 

Holy sh*t man.

Is this facetious? 

Official Day 3 Vote Count

Smash (2) - JiF, Arsis

JiF (1) - Smash

Vic (1) - Leelou

Not Voting (3) - JC, Vic, AVM

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 3 PM EST

Nope, you haven't helped with this at all. 

this is what I figured you would post more outrage since you have nothing to back up you're ridiculous lying statements

I'm not repeating myself over and over again because you're a blockhead.  sorry.

The town can see perfectly that your cases keep changing and contradicting themselves.  

I'm not repeating myself over and over again because you're a blockhead.  sorry.

The town can see perfectly that your cases keep changing and contradicting themselves.  

as usual nothing, good job. God can't your scum mates throw you a damn bone ?

as usual nothing, good job. God can't your scum mates throw you a damn bone ?

Nothing, as in answering the same thing over and over again?  

Everyone is capable of reading, other than you apparently.  I've pointed out your inconsistencies already, they'll see them when they get back. I'm not repeating myself over and over again for nailed scum. 

Nope, you haven't helped with this at all. 

I just love how being cute gets you off of being considered as scum. You've done nothing but tunnel in on me and now want me to vote. After you chose to ignore making a choice between Smash and JiF and pushing the train else where. I'm sticking by my guns, I trust two people and with the game hanging on the next lynch I'd rather do it in sync with people I have town reads on.

I don't have anything to reveal. At this point we are going to lose the game by lynching me. Going in another direction while we have JiF claiming cop and Smash playing spastically is ridiculous. Like throwing a slant on 1st down on the goal line to try and win the SB. If anything it feels like a scum move to yell HEY DON'T LOOK OVER THERE and try and move the train in the other direction. 

At this stage the only person I feel 100% certain is town (outside of AVM) is JC even though he's voting me. I'm down with going wherever those two go.

Your thoughts on the balance thing with a cop on top of everything else we have?

And Smash's change to psycho as soon as I mention he usually acts like a psycho when falsely accused.

I just love how being cute gets you off of being considered as scum. You've done nothing but tunnel in on me and now want me to vote. After you chose to ignore making a choice between Smash and JiF and pushing the train else where. I'm sticking by my guns, I trust two people and with the game hanging on the next lynch I'd rather do it in sync with people I have town reads on.

Actually, I have been scum hunting. I was wrong about Wombat. You dismissing me by saying I look cute? Only thing you've done to remotely scum hunt was trump up some bogus "case" on me. You also suggested a crappy no lynch in this scenario. I've been wanting to lynch Smash for some time, hell even voted him. I wanted to make sure we had some discussion before rushing a lynch and see what everyone offered. You haven't offered much of anything. Fence sitting, saying no lynch, oh and now more fence sitting. Instead of taking some sort of a stance you are waiting to see what people are doing. Who are your actual scum reads? 

Also, just because I'm female does not mean that I haven't been lynched numerous times. Nor do I seriously use the fact that I'm female to not get lynched. Occasionally might joke about it, but never serious. 

Actually, I have been scum hunting. I was wrong about Wombat. You dismissing me by saying I look cute? Only thing you've done to remotely scum hunt was trump up some bogus "case" on me. You also suggested a crappy no lynch in this scenario. I've been wanting to lynch Smash for some time, hell even voted him. I wanted to make sure we had some discussion before rushing a lynch and see what everyone offered. You haven't offered much of anything. Fence sitting, saying no lynch, oh and now more fence sitting. Instead of taking some sort of a stance you are waiting to see what people are doing. Who are your actual scum reads? 

The only scum hunting you've done

HEY THOUGHTS ON VIC

Scum reads for me are:

Smash
Arsis

You

I don't want to vote smash because I don't want to be the one who loses the game for the town by setting up for a quick ninja hammer. Your obsession with me while trying to steer the town away from the cop result is what makes me feel that way about you.

You had a quick vote for me to start the day, then have JiF say Smash is scum and never moved your vote over to Smash even though you say you did vote for him previously. Sure that's fine when your scum buddy isn't in trouble. That would be a perfect distancing post. Logical scum play here is to stay off the train and draw attention elsewhere.

The only scum hunting you've done

HEY THOUGHTS ON VIC

Scum reads for me are:

Smash

Arsis

You

I don't want to vote smash because I don't want to be the one who loses the game for the town by setting up for a quick ninja hammer. Your obsession with me while trying to steer the town away from the cop result is what makes me feel that way about you.

You had a quick vote for me to start the day, then have JiF say Smash is scum and never moved your vote over to Smash even though you say you did vote for him previously. Sure that's fine when your scum buddy isn't in trouble. That would be a perfect distancing post. Logical scum play here is to stay off the train and draw attention elsewhere.

I did move my vote to Smash...

Yes. 

unvote, vote Smash

And that was the second vote on Smash...so???

Scum reads for me are:

Smash

Arsis

You

Also, Smash is your #1 scum read but you are afraid to vote him???????

Also, Smash is your #1 scum read but you are afraid to vote him???????

Being #3 opens me up to having a ninja hammer dropped. Not doing it unless the people I read town on agree with me on it. 

Again, scummy as hell to press me in that direction. Why do you want it so bad, so you can drop the hammer quick? 

Being #3 opens me up to having a ninja hammer dropped. Not doing it unless the people I read town on agree with me on it. 

Again, scummy as hell to press me in that direction. Why do you want it so bad, so you can drop the hammer quick? 

I don't get your reasoning at all. It is not making sense. You have Smash as your #1, but you are afraid to vote him. AVM, JC and myself have all said we'd vote him. So what is the big deal? 

Because this is making it seem like you have a town read on him. 

Archived