Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

If I had to guess on the last scum with Arsis and JIF I would say VIC since I have seen him in the thread over and over Yet he refuses to post which tells me he is laying low .

So my last contribution is JIF Arsis Vic are your scum team. peace

Hey Smash! What do you think of Vic's play? 

I guess you don't bother to read my posts either but you've come to the conclusion I'm scummy then ask my opinion ?

If this game gets closer to the deadline Im going to self vote and let the third scum come in and hammer FTMFW No way I'm letting this go to random lynch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you don't bother to read my posts either but you've come to the conclusion I'm scummy then ask my opinion ?

If this game gets closer to the deadline Im going to self vote and let the third scum come in and hammer FTMFW No way I'm letting this go to random lynch

Okay, so why won't you vote for Vic? 

I don't get your reasoning at all. It is not making sense. You have Smash as your #1, but you are afraid to vote him. AVM, JC and myself have all said we'd vote him. So what is the big deal? 

then freaking vote me your not doing the same thing your asking vic to do.

This game is ridiculous from JIF;s claim to this crap

Okay, so why won't you vote for Vic? 

because Im 100 % sure on JIF since Im not scum and I know hes lying ...are you serious asking me this ?? Your asking me basically to take a chance on Vic rather than go with what I know to 100 % true ? Come on man

because Im 100 % sure on JIF since Im not scum and I know hes lying ...are you serious asking me this ?? Your asking me basically to take a chance on Vic rather than go with what I know to 100 % true ? Come on man

I believe Vic is just waiting around to ninja hammer you since he keeps mentioning it. I'd much rather vote him right now and figure out the whole JiF thing tomorrow. 

I don't get your reasoning at all. It is not making sense. You have Smash as your #1, but you are afraid to vote him. AVM, JC and myself have all said we'd vote him. So what is the big deal? 

The big deal is I don't want to get the finger for setting up a ninja hammer and being wrong. 

So, if it's random lynch or Vic...you'll let it go random?

Its hard for me to see a reason to vote anyone but Smash because I have a guilty on him.

I have zero read on Vic, he's barely played.  Arsis had a gross post a couple of pages back.  That pinged.  JC's flopping around yesterday.  That pinged.

That's all I've got but obviously I've been pretty narrow focused for a reason.

I believe Vic is just waiting around to ninja hammer you since he keeps mentioning it. I'd much rather vote him right now and figure out the whole JiF thing tomorrow. 

Im not going through that again tomorrow sorry but My vote stays on the 100 % sure bet , I've made a strong case in numerous ways but apparently people are not reading it anymore including the mod confirmed townie. I was going to drop this game but I promised 80 and Nol I would stick it out and give it my best, apparently that's not good enough. If Vic wants to hang around and hammer me that means a townie initiated it let them deal with it I've done my part to help us win this game  

@Leelou/JC -- vote JiF. I'm positive.

If we lose because of it (and I really don't think we will), you followed my play. And honestly, one of you is probably scum if I'm wrong...so I can't see why you wouldn't lol

Smash -- big question...will you vote Vic to avoid the random?

NO I positively will not

why ? because Im torn on JC and VIC even though im leaning VIC its not 100 % like I have ion JIF... so what your asking me is to take a chance to end this game riught now if Vic flips town and Im not doing it. You have a better percentage with a random lynch TBH ...I hate the fact the town can't see through JIF's fake claim its maddening

I kind of hope its Smash/Leelou/JC and that I can be cemented as the worst player of all time

LOL no worries on that ...I cant speak for the other 2 but at least you will only be 66% suck :) if I did one little thing in all my mess of posts I hope that's what turned you .

NO I positively will not

why ? because Im torn on JC and VIC even though im leaning VIC its not 100 % like I have ion JIF... so what your asking me is to take a chance to end this game riught now if Vic flips town and Im not doing it. You have a better percentage with a random lynch TBH ...I hate the fact the town can't see through JIF's fake claim its maddening

The way JC went about this has not been scummy.

If JC or Lee don't get on, it's Vic or random...just so you're aware.

Archived