Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men with gay sons do a lot of crazy things.

They consolidate power.  They tell their nobles that they can bang the wives of Scottish brides.  After all, only real men do things like that, right?  The King's feminine son was not fit to be a King, now or ever, so it was up to this one to make bold decisions for the English people.

Today, after the English had already made the Scottish suffer heavy losses, he made a very bold decision indeed.

"Today, men, we attack!  I have discovered where our enemy is hiding.  And I myself will lead this attack, to quell this rebellion once and for all!"

The battle began like all the rest had begun, and it appeared that Wallace's crew were going to be slaughtered once again.  Some of his soldiers even suggested that he leave the day up to the fates, and perhaps even turn tail and run.

Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEEEEEDOM!!!

Wallace and Soldiers: Alba gu bra! (Scotland forever!)

With that, the Scots repelled the English attack.  And scored themselves their first victory.  One of the fallen was perhaps the biggest prize of them all, the King himself! 

With his dying breath, he whispered to Wallace "It was my final wish that you would die.  Now.....my kingdom's fate rests with a faggot."

pgpUD5g.jpg

JiF - King Edward I (Longshanks), 1X Janitor has been lynched

Archived