Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I think I'm going to take a break from mafia after this. Too many games with no cops and fake cop claims. I don't like it.

We've had a retirement (Crusher), a rage quit (Lizzie) and already have had a "need a break" guy (Smash).  You really need to get creative with how you go out.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was all the leper, Robert the Elder's fault.

The Scots perfect plan rested with the alliance of Wallace and Robert the Bruce.  But Robert the Bruce was dead.  And with him went the only man capable of blocking his father's evil influence behind the scenes.  Therefore, even with the death of King Edward I, our hero was captured.

"It can all end, right now.  Please.  Please just say it.  Cry out.  'Mercy!'"

"Mercy!" Cried the crowd.  "Merccccyyyyy!!!"

But Wallace would not cry out for mercy.  Instead, he cried for what he wanted for his people.....

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

And that was his dying word.  Will it mean the death of Scotland's dream of independence?

pNpfXL2.jpg

AVM - William Wallace, Mod-Confirmed Town, is dead.

Updated Player List:

1.  AVM - William Wallace - Mod Confirmed Innocent, Killed N3

2.  Arsis

3.  Pac  --  Robert the Bruce, Town 1X Vig, Lynched D1

4.  Smash

5.  Wombat  -- Argyle Wallace, Vanilla Town, Lynched D2

6.  Leelou

7.  JiF  -- King Edward I "Longshanks", 1X Janitor, Lynched D3

8.  CTM  -- Hamish Campbell, Town Tracker, Killed N1

9.  Lily  -- Stephen of Ireland, Town Doctor, Killed N2

10.  Vic (replacing Crusher/Verbal)

11.  Lizzie  -- Elder Macclanough, Vanilla Town, Mod-Killed N2

12.  JC

We've had a retirement (Crusher), a rage quit (Lizzie) and already have had a "need a break" guy (Smash).  You really need to get creative with how you go out.

I'm changing my avatar to a man and talking with a deep voice from now on. 

I went back to read this whole game, its hilarious, but I still have no idea wtf is going on.

I guess its better to go with your first gut feelings and never second guess yourself

So I'm going to stick with Arsis for now but I'm still also leaning Vic  

Still wondering why JC made us bust till the last minute

vote Vic

Didn't vote on JiF or Smash and didn't get any votes after I joined leelou

not sure what you mean by the bolded

JIF and Myself were not going to budge Arsis seemed in for the long haul on me and AVM was town so who would you expect to vote Vic and why is it relevant ?

Ok here's where I'm at.

JIF and Arsis were both on me quickly. I thought at the time they were both scum, Obviously JIF and Arsis because I made a case on him for the entire game and he stood firm with his vote on me.

That leaves the 3rd scum who was terrified to cast the third vote on me thinking it would out him/her. AVM had to be the third vote and he tried numerous times to trap the third scum. It didn't happen.

So the pool I have to choose from is Arsis Leelou Vic JC

of those 4 I feel confident that Arsis is scum ...of the other 3, now I'm not so sure, because I'm not sure why Leelou or JC would not vote JIF much sooner than they did and why JC waited to Hammer and also why he hovered till the last minute. Why would a townie do that ? JC can you answer that question ?  

I said numerous times in the thread I could not tell who was scum JC or Vic and I leaned toward Vic 

We should not let JC hammering cloud our judgment I would like to hear more from you guys on the subject

What's wrong with going with the uncountered cop when the othet guy is being scummy?

you know what's funny Arisis a few people have said I was scummy you being one of them but I have yet to see a good case to confirm my scummy behavior. Sometimes people claim your scummy to get a response or a better read I do it all the time. I've been playing this game for a pretty long time and I do walk a thin line but you should know that by now. As I made my case against JIF you even said I made some good points in one of your posts yet you stood firm. Why ? 

I gave my reasons for claiming you were scummy and it was due to a big change in your style IMHO not wanting to draw too much attention to yourself like you have in previous games that's scummy play and a lack of serious scum hunting triggers a scum tell for me.

not sure what you mean by the bolded

JIF and Myself were not going to budge Arsis seemed in for the long haul on me and AVM was town so who would you expect to vote Vic and why is it relevant ?

I have Leelou as solid town.  I joined her on Vic this morning until the deadline.  No one added their vote to his train.  Hence he's scum.

Ok here's where I'm at.

JIF and Arsis were both on me quickly. I thought at the time they were both scum, Obviously JIF and Arsis because I made a case on him for the entire game and he stood firm with his vote on me.

That leaves the 3rd scum who was terrified to cast the third vote on me thinking it would out him/her. AVM had to be the third vote and he tried numerous times to trap the third scum. It didn't happen.

So the pool I have to choose from is Arsis Leelou Vic JC

of those 4 I feel confident that Arsis is scum ...of the other 3, now I'm not so sure, because I'm not sure why Leelou or JC would not vote JIF much sooner than they did and why JC waited to Hammer and also why he hovered till the last minute. Why would a townie do that ? JC can you answer that question ? 

I said numerous times in the thread I could not tell who was scum JC or Vic and I leaned toward Vic 

We should not let JC hammering cloud our judgment I would like to hear more from you guys on the subject

I voted Vic before I left for work because I still had doubts between you and JiF's arguments.  I wanted to see what AVM and Leelou did.  I took a calculated risk on Vic cause i was confident Leelou was town and wanted to see if you or JiF or Arsis could be tempted to vote Vic.  The fact that scum did not pile on indicated Vic was scum.

The fact I was near minutes to the deadline was work driven as I'm not supposed to use the internet.  The fact that Arsis voted after me heavily suggests he is scum who was willing to let it go random but realized I had hammered and he wanted it to appear as he wanted to lynch JiF as well.

Scum

The way he tried to goad me into voting you sealed the deal.

I always end up playing defensive. I was goading you into voting. Period. I didn't care who you voting for. I just didn't want you to skate without having made a stance.

Archived