Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I voted Vic before I left for work because I still had doubts between you and JiF's arguments.  I wanted to see what AVM and Leelou did.  I took a calculated risk on Vic cause i was confident Leelou was town and wanted to see if you or JiF or Arsis could be tempted to vote Vic.  The fact that scum did not pile on indicated Vic was scum.

The fact I was near minutes to the deadline was work driven as I'm not supposed to use the internet.  The fact that Arsis voted after me heavily suggests he is scum who was willing to let it go random but realized I had hammered and he wanted it to appear as he wanted to lynch JiF as well.

Scum could not pile on because JIF was not going to come off his vote for me IMO that would have really destroyed what was left of his argument and claim did you really expect he would jump off of me if in fact Vic was town ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scum could not pile on because JIF was not going to come off his vote for me IMO that would have really destroyed what was left of his argument and claim did you really expect he would jump off of me if in fact Vic was town ?

But Arsis and scum Smash could...which is why I firmly believe the remaining two scum is Vic and Arsis.

I think Arsis is more scummy than Vic but Vic is offering nothing in defense JC scares the hell out of me I can't read him for sh*t probably a great poker player :P

If Vic or Arsis are town I would like to punch them both in the face when this is all done

I'm going to hold my vote on Arsis

I think Arsis is more scummy than Vic but Vic is offering nothing in defense JC scares the hell out of me I can't read him for sh*t probably a great poker player :tongue:

If Vic or Arsis are town I would like to punch them both in the face when this is all done

I'm going to hold my vote on Arsis

#thisdoesn'tmakeanysense

really why

Vic had two votes on him yesterday (Leelou and mine) and yet scum did not lynch him when they only needed one mis-lynch to win.  The only logic condition that supports that theory is if Leelou, JiF and I were all scum.  Although possible does that sound probable?  

You think Vic is most likely scum, but you won't vote him. You do know the numbers are 3-2.

After Vic's play yesterday do you really think he could be town?

You should know I'm well aware of the number Leelou since I posted them about 3 times yesterday. I also plainly stated in my post that I felt Arsis was my number 1 scum read that's certainly better than "most Likely"  

Vic had two votes on him yesterday (Leelou and mine) and yet scum did not lynch him when they only needed one mis-lynch to win.  The only logic condition that supports that theory is if Leelou, JiF and I were all scum.  Although possible does that sound probable?  

It does not sound probable but I have to cover every base and I'm going too. Both you and AVM were voting / un-voting trying to get scum to hop on, what makes you think they would take a chance knowing that was going on ? Also just one of you could have been scum didn't need to be both. I know AVM was voting and unvoting for good reason then you decided to copy cat ? Did you copy cat to look townish ?

I have some issues with the way you played yesterday JC one of which was you waited forever to vote JIF ... You claimed you could not get on because of work yet you just happened to show up at the last second like within 5 minutes and hammer ? How would you have been able to read the thread if there were any new developments ? Just show up and hammer was the strategy ? that does not sound very good to me. I'll have to go back and look but did you just come in and hammer and not read the 3 or so pages while you were gone ?

I'm down for another choice.

Vote Vic

This was your last post on page 31 ...then due to the time factor I guessing you had to go to work.

After that time there were 5 pages of content during the day pages 32 to 36

You said you were just able to get on at the last minute so Im guessing you read none of that content and placed your vote .... Would that be correct ?

Looks to me like you looked at the vote count saw that JIF's claim did not get it done and promptly hammered.

I voted Vic before I left for work because I still had doubts between you and JiF's arguments.  I wanted to see what AVM and Leelou did.  I took a calculated risk on Vic cause i was confident Leelou was town and wanted to see if you or JiF or Arsis could be tempted to vote Vic.  The fact that scum did not pile on indicated Vic was scum.

The fact I was near minutes to the deadline was work driven as I'm not supposed to use the internet.  The fact that Arsis voted after me heavily suggests he is scum who was willing to let it go random but realized I had hammered and he wanted it to appear as he wanted to lynch JiF as well.

So if you had doubts about JIF and my arguments ...seriously what made you pop in and hammer ? no possible way you could have read 5 pages of content ...would town take a wild guess like that or would undecided town let it go to random because random at least had a 43 % chance of hitting scum.

Sorry work has been crazy and I'm not usually available at nights. Suppose bit off more than I can chew. Nice job on the JiF lynch. I'm going to vote the person I still think has gone completely ignored with scum play. She was obsessed with getting me lynched instead of smash or JiF, so IMO trying to protect her scum bud JiF. 

Vote: Leelou

Sorry work has been crazy and I'm not usually available at nights. Suppose bit off more than I can chew. Nice job on the JiF lynch. I'm going to vote the person I still think has gone completely ignored with scum play. She was obsessed with getting me lynched instead of smash or JiF, so IMO trying to protect her scum bud JiF. 

Vote: Leelou

and JC ?

Longshanks: One day you will be a king. At least try to act like one.

Being a raging homo makes one unfit to be a King.  Longshanks knew this about his son.  Everyone knew it.  History says the would-be-king not only banged dudes, he was an awful diplomat and leader.  He once gave his fag friend Piers Gaveston the title of "1st Earl of Cornwall", one of the highest honors one could bestow, even though Gaveston had no right to such a title.  He and Gaveston were hated by all English nobles.

Thus it was day of great sadness when Edward I (Longshanks) was killed.  That nuisance Wallace was gone too, but the Scottish rebellion continued to loom and have success even after their martyr had died a torturous death. 

The weak King, unfit for battle, found himself at the center of hostilities with the enraged Scots.  And it was his blood they demanded.

"Faggot King, surrender or be killed!"

"Can't we just bang?"

With that, the Scottish troops swarmed the King and his aides with AIDS (yeah it existed then, cuz f*ck it).  And the King, weeping like a child, was dragged off and hanged.

EqvkLF7.jpg

Arsis - Prince Edward, Scum Goon, has been lynched!

Fine.

Unvote vote Arsis

But Vic will hammer me now that Smash voted

@ smash

You foolish to give scum the chance to lunch me.

Again the only way Vic could be town is if leelou and I arr scum. Do the logic tree.

Good luck.

At least unvote

I never voted you JC because I never un-voted Arsis. I was trying to set a trap Did you think I would just let them Lunch you ?

I never voted you JC because I never un-voted Arsis. I was trying to set a trap Did you think I would just let them Lunch you ?

I noticed that and thought it was a perfect time to lynch Arsis before JC unvoted. 

Archived