Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOD NOTE:  I will be basically unavailable from 5 PM until late tonight.  Nolder will handle night duties and start Day 5, if needed.  Good luck.

You kick that "softball games" ass, seachicken.

MOD NOTE:  I will be basically unavailable from 5 PM until late tonight.  Nolder will handle night duties and start Day 5, if needed.  Good luck.

Aw sh*t you mean I gotta do something?

Ok ok I'll handle it.

You do nothing! Hold on I'm going to post my role pm!

Tbh I've ended up taking a big back seat in this game that I wasn't expecting to do.

It just kind of fell that way because 80 has been so on point with everything and I've had a sh*t sleep schedule.

I help when I'm around but he's been doing all the heavy lifting and IMHO deserve the majority of any thanks for modding when this is done.

Speaking of modding I don't know if actions are in or not and I don't intend to check until later tonight since I'm going to be going out in a few mins.

So if anyone was waiting with bated breath you can probably relax until tomorrow.

Speaking of modding I don't know if actions are in or not and I don't intend to check until later tonight since I'm going to be going out in a few mins.

So if anyone was waiting with bated breath you can probably relax until tomorrow.

*stern glare* 

As the Scottish rebels sat around their campfire, waiting for daybreak and battle with the English, their thoughts turned towards their late hero William Wallace and his motivations. Some would swear he was the hero of Scotland but those who knew him better knew he did what he did out of love and rage...

~~~Flaaaaashbaaaaack~~~~

Leelou, Murron, Vanilla Town was killed by English bastards!

Updated Player List (not really needed but whatevs):

1.  AVM - William Wallace - Mod Confirmed Innocent, Killed N3

2.  Arsis - Prince Edward - Scum Goon, Lynched D4

3.  Pac  --  Robert the Bruce, Town 1X Vig, Lynched D1

4.  Smash

5.  Wombat  -- Argyle Wallace, Vanilla Town, Lynched D2

6.  Leelou -- Murron, Vanilla Town, Killed N4

7.  JiF  -- King Edward I "Longshanks", 1X Janitor, Lynched D3

8.  CTM  -- Hamish Campbell, Town Tracker, Killed N1

9.  Lily  -- Stephen of Ireland, Town Doctor, Killed N2

10.  Vic (replacing Crusher/Verbal)

11.  Lizzie  -- Elder Macclanough, Vanilla Town, Mod-Killed N2

12.  JC

Also I hit two triples and pitched the complete game last night in a 12-7 win and made out with that same girl (following sidehugs, of course).  She's not on the team but she came out to watch the game this time around.  Awesome night.  And 6 straight wins baby!

Also I hit two triples and pitched the complete game last night in a 12-7 win and made out with that same girl (following sidehugs, of course).  She's not on the team but she came out to watch the game this time around.  Awesome night.  And 6 straight wins baby!

GFY, EAD, and DIAF

Also, grats!

On the outside chance Vic is town his total lack of participation stinks. I Think JC's actions yesterday slightly leaned Scummy but he did make good points on the vote counts on Vic. Scum could have easily won voting out Vic if he was town. If scum did not make that play then they played it horribly.

I'm going to go with Vic because I really have no other choice. I also said I would go with my gut because my earlier scum team was JIF Arsis Vic

Vote Vic

Archived