Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys we hammered 3 hours ago

I'm leaving the final scene to 80.

He's done most of the work for this game and I think he likes to write scenes (I don't usually) so it seems fitting that he'd do it imo.

How long does Nolder sleep??

I woke up and had a lot of sh*t to do. Cleaned the fridge, did the floors, dishes, stove, microwave, etc.

Right now I'm boiling chicken for tomorrows dinner. After that I'll write something up and end it.

Sorry for the delay guys, really.

With the English in chaos after the death of the king and his only heir it fell to Robert The Elder to preserve peace and maintain his rule in Scotland. He had already assured the English army that he could disband the Scots and they stood waiting for him to keep his word so they could hurry back to England and choose a new king. Robert's decrepit body mirrored his rotten heart and when he spoke soothing words of peace and stability to his people what he got in return was stunned silence. And then anger. Feet began to shift and weapons clatter. A murmur went through the crowd, "Wallace..." They looked at each other as if unsure who said it first but a moment later it didn't matter because the murmur had become a roar. "Wallace! Wallace! Wallace! Wallace!" The Scots shouted and banged their weapons together. Finally with a mighty roar Campbell, father of Hamish, took his axe and chopped the elder Bruce's head clean off. He looked back at the Scottish army and with a final yell of "Wallace" led the charge against the English.

In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom. 

Forever.

pNpfXL2.jpg

The day you called me a faggot was the day after my cousin made a very public, national announcement that he was in fact a conservative gay journalist. He took a lot of heat from every possible angle you can imagine. It was the worst day I could've possibly been joked with on that one. Posting the role was petty and I apologize for that...instead of just leaving I threw mud on mud and have no ground to stand on. You play on a different community that has strict limits on banter and then come here and think that being intolerant is just tongue in cheek. If we have a gay player in our group I doubt you made their life any more comfortable last week. The fact that I'm here apologizing for my actions is because I let my anger melt into my intellect which resulted in ruining a good time for everyone else . I don't have any regrets about quitting a community that had others pile on behind the original statement - specifically 80, Vic, AVM, JC, and Arsis - you're intolerant hypocritical trash.

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mafia, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on that weird wheel of time community, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in mafia warfare and I’m the top scum lord in the entire US You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my network of mafia spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mafia combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JiF's gunshow and Crushers fuppa and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sh*t all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

Er ....

Smashed

You listen to me you steaming pile of tainted Chili mixed with dog sh*t, Never ever mess with end game Smash EVER !!

GG Vic I wish you would have had more time to play :)

The day you called me a faggot was the day after my cousin made a very public, national announcement that he was in fact a conservative gay journalist.

Cool. One of my favorite journalists is a gay conservative from the UK.

He took a lot of heat from every possible angle you can imagine.

What does that have to do with you?

It was the worst day I could've possibly been joked with on that one.

Your excuse is sh*t, **** off.

Posting the role was petty and I apologize for that...instead of just leaving I threw mud on mud and have no ground to stand on.

Yep pretty much.

You play on a different community that has strict limits on banter and then come here and think that being intolerant is just tongue in cheek.

First of all I'm not "intolerant".

Secondly the use of the word faggot has been used frequently here along with retard, pussy, and probably any other politically incorrect term you can think of.

Lastly, I don't come from a community that has strict limits on banter and come here thinking I can mouth off. Being a loud mouth a$$hole is who I am everywhere and while I (mostly) try to respect the limits communities place on speech I have none. I am who I am everywhere I go. If you think I've never mouthed off on Dragonmount feel free to ask Verbal about it.

If we have a gay player in our group I doubt you made their life any more comfortable last week.

If we have a gay player I don't think they need you getting offended for them a$$hole.

If someone here was offended by the term faggot they've either gotten over it or buried that fact long before I joined this site.

The fact that I'm here apologizing for my actions is because I let my anger melt into my intellect which resulted in ruining a good time for everyone else . I don't have any regrets about quitting a community that had others pile on behind the original statement - specifically 80, Vic, AVM, JC, and Arsis - you're intolerant hypocritical trash.

You're an idiot. Your cousin doesn't need you being hypersensitive and offended for him and neither does anyone else.

The day you called me a faggot was the day after my cousin made a very public, national announcement that he was in fact a conservative gay journalist. He took a lot of heat from every possible angle you can imagine. It was the worst day I could've possibly been joked with on that one. Posting the role was petty and I apologize for that...instead of just leaving I threw mud on mud and have no ground to stand on. You play on a different community that has strict limits on banter and then come here and think that being intolerant is just tongue in cheek. If we have a gay player in our group I doubt you made their life any more comfortable last week. The fact that I'm here apologizing for my actions is because I let my anger melt into my intellect which resulted in ruining a good time for everyone else . I don't have any regrets about quitting a community that had others pile on behind the original statement - specifically 80, Vic, AVM, JC, and Arsis - you're intolerant hypocritical trash.

Lizzie no one would have given you as much sh*t if you didn't decide to drag the game into it bro . We have all had our moments of frustration but don't hurt the game people put time and effort into. Make sense ?

First of all I'm not "intolerant".

Secondly the use of the word faggot has been used frequently here along with retard, pussy, and probably any other politically incorrect term you can think of.

Lastly, I don't come from a community that has strict limits on banter and come here thinking I can mouth off. Being a loud mouth a$$hole is who I am everywhere and while I (mostly) try to respect the limits communities place on speech I have none. I am who I am everywhere I go. If you think I've never mouthed off on Dragonmount feel free to ask Verbal about it.

I think you've almost been banned a few times now. 

Never have and never will call you that word. I don't even remember you being called it, but I'm sure you'll keep on about it and apparently Nol says he did so meh.

I did and always will call you a worthless piece of trash a$$hole. If you didn't spew that sh*t about La'el Collins maybe I'd believe this was even legit outrage. You want to talk about intolerant? You're the very worst of the Internet -- you talk sh*t about things, and not just "tongue in cheek" stuff in these games....again, the disgusting diatribe you've gone on about an innocent man makes me sick. I'd like to say why I REALLY think you have an issue with Collins (you also brought up OJ Simpson and a few others) but I think people already know. You say things in other threads to let it slip out, too.

You're a hateful, awful, disgusting human being. I could sit here and mention times I've done this that and another thing for discriminated against communities, including the LGBT community...but why should I waste my time defending myself against the most hateful, sensitive, disgusting little prick that's ever come into our community. A GREAT community.

And I don't want to hear your BS response, I've already learned beong wrong means nothing to you. You're blocked, have a good life.

Never have and never will call you that word. I don't even remember you being called it, but I'm sure you'll keep on about it and apparently Nol says he did so meh.

I did and always will call you a worthless piece of trash a$$hole. If you didn't spew that sh*t about La'el Collins maybe I'd believe this was even legit outrage. You want to talk about intolerant? You're the very worst of the Internet -- you talk sh*t about things, and not just "tongue in cheek" stuff in these games....again, the disgusting diatribe you've gone on about an innocent man makes me sick. I'd like to say why I REALLY think you have an issue with Collins (you also brought up OJ Simpson and a few others) but I think people already know. You say things in other threads to let it slip out, too.

You're a hateful, awful, disgusting human being. I could sit here and mention times I've done this that and another thing for discriminated against communities, including the LGBT community...but why should I waste my time defending myself against the most hateful, sensitive, disgusting little prick that's ever come into our community. A GREAT community.

And I don't want to hear your BS response, I've already learned beong wrong means nothing to you. You're blocked, have a good life.

Yeah all valid points except for the fact that I have black cousins whom I love very much, and half my childhood baseball team and some of my best friends are black and Puerto Rican. Great defense! Let's make broad, baseless accusations against someone else's character to gloss over the use of a hateful slur. I didn't know that harboring doubt about La'el Collins made me a racist. I'm a Buddhist. I try my best to be compassionate and accepting of everyone I can. But please, continue siding with Nolder, and attempt to turn this back on me, and acting like you didn't see him call me what he did in bold, red, size 20 type. ILike I said; intolerant hypocrite.

Okay, now that we're done with that BS....

Awesome game, several kudos to pass out...

First, Smash -- for piecing it all together. Man...you almost moved me back onto you :rl: but heck of an effort, way to pull things together

JC/Leelou -- fact is without yall putting in the extra effort as town there, not sure we lynch JiF. You guys rocked.

JIF -- the reveal, meh...not the best. But your argument with Smash? Played that perfectly.

Vicgod -- <3

80/Nol -- that was an incredibly frustrating game to mod, I know. Thanks for sticking it out, producing some baller scenes and putting out a great product for us to enjoy. Good game to go out on for a while.

Archived