Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOD NOTE:  Don't need to PAFO this one.  It is not a hoax, AVM is William Wallace, town. 

Nolder can also confirm this is accurate.

giphy.gif

Damnit, 80. That's not going to help.

Pretty sure my one post half an hour ago has already doubled the days content. I'd say that's a pretty strong move on my part

Btw thanks for participating today finally. Good to have you

You've been a lot angrier/snarkier lately.

That whole scene was such epicness.  

Rewatched the movie on Sunday to get my mind in the game.

I gotta say my favorite part was when they lost the one battle and Wallace goes to kill Longshanks but gets taken down by the "black knight" who turns out to be the Bruce. Mel Gibson did an amazing job conveying all the purpose just draining away and the hurt of betrayal. What was the point of fighting for freedom when your own people turn on you for scraps from the English?

And then of course the retribution scenes were awesome.

I wish those scenes could have been a bit longer but I think they were getting strapped for time.

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Pac (4) - AVM, Arsis, Lizzie, Vic

Wombat (2) - Leelou, Pac

Lily (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - CTM

Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Not Voting (3) - JC, Lily

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Official Day 1 Vote Count:

Pac (5) - AVM, Arsis, Lizzie, Vic, Lily

Wombat (2) - Leelou, Pac

Lizzie (1) - Wombat

Lily (1) - JiF

CTM (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - CTM

Not Voting (1) - JC

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

Rewatched the movie on Sunday to get my mind in the game.

I gotta say my favorite part was when they lost the one battle and Wallace goes to kill Longshanks but gets taken down by the "black knight" who turns out to be the Bruce. Mel Gibson did an amazing job conveying all the purpose just draining away and the hurt of betrayal. What was the point of fighting for freedom when your own people turn on you for scraps from the English?

And then of course the retribution scenes were awesome.

I wish those scenes could have been a bit longer but I think they were getting strapped for time.

Resistance is Feudal imo

What the hell. Let's put Pac at L-2 and see what he's got. 

Vote Pac

Naw that's alright,  I'm not revealing.  I may or may not be anything but putting me at L2 to "see what I got" when there hasn't been a game related post from anyone in 2 days is crap.

In fact between voting for Vic when you know damn well he's not getting lynched, and voting me to see what I got instead of for the lulz are the only things that have pinged this game.

Unvote

Vote Lily

I'm not going to claim either, because my train is silly. It's based on Pac's attempt at deflection. 

I agree your train is silly but the only reason for any train on day one is to get a reveal and some information, other than that they are all silly. How PAC got off the hook is beyond me, now your refusing to reveal. If this is the case whats the point of voting day one at all ?  

Unvote CTM vote Pac

Saying "I Won't reveal" is hot garbage.

Archived