Braveheart Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/grabs corncob pipe, monocle, and notepad to draw boobs on

Lizzie...why don't you lay down on my couch, talk to Dr. AwesomeVM. What seems to be troubling you my dear lad?

Resentment of a parental figure?

Are you sleeping enough? A good nights sleep is a sure fire way to cure the butthurt Blues. Not it, huh? Hmm..

Is it the measuring contest from earlier? Don't let that get you down, that's far from the only way to measure the worth of a man. Is it the best way? Of course! But you've got the angry compensation thing down like a charm! That's it, isn't it? Penis envy!

I'm going to go ahead and prescribe you a nights stay with Arsis. He'll definitely make the butthurt worse but you won't be envious of penises anymore. You'll want nothing to do with them.

Or, you know...everything to do with them. But we'll cross that confusing bridge if/when we get to it.

Lizzie...why don't you lay down on my couch, talk to Dr. AwesomeVM. What seems to be troubling you my dear lad?

Are you sleeping enough? A good nights sleep is a sure fire way to cure the butthurt Blues. Not it, huh? Hmm..

Is it the measuring contest from earlier? Don't let that get you down, that's far from the only way to measure the worth of a man. Is it the best way? Of course! But you've got the angry compensation thing down like a charm! That's it, isn't it? Penis envy!

I'm going to go ahead and prescribe you a nights stay with Arsis. He'll definitely make the butthurt worse but you won't be envious of penises anymore. You'll want nothing to do with them.

Or, you know...everything to do with them. But we'll cross that confusing bridge if/when we get to it.

Don't forget to gently stroke my cock while you're getting us all nice and cozy.

& to answer your question, what's troubling me is illegal immigration. We got Pac out of the way and then we're going to take care of Arsis.

I'm 5th generation American on my Italian side and Puerto Ricans are considered natives to the Americas. This is my country. Go back to Europe.

Are you scum with wbt? I'm pretty sure you are.

14 posts, 3 of them were GRC co-signing Leelou and you were second on Pac's train behind Avm.

You are not scum hunting at all.

Damn I think we killed the wrong Mexican.

Are you scum with wbt? I'm pretty sure you are.

14 posts, 3 of them were GRC co-signing Leelou and you were second on Pac's train behind Avm.

You are not scum hunting at all.

Damn I think we killed the wrong Mexican.

Pac is probably scum so I was early in that train. Other than that I wasn't joking about the throwing up all day thing.

It is what it is, I would have preferred a bit more pressure on PAC especially when he came right out and said "Im not revealing" He received basically no pressure at all and people flocked to Lily based on one post by Leelou. It was poor reasoning to run up another player at that point IMO. Now it does not even matter since Lily claimed Doc PAC should be pressured, if no claim then hammer his ass.

has someone pointed out the many errors in this yet?

oh I was lynched lol??

yup.. never claiming again without good reason again. This isn't mafia.. frankly it's boring.

I'm literally spewing out of both ends and I've more content than you. Maybe try harder?

last thoughts..

Lily played awfully if she is the doc...  Smash is likely scum or some 3rd party...  If not he's completely lost his mafia skills and has sadly joined the group of people who rely on run em' up and reveal and vote the claims they like the least.

CTM putting me at L1 was questionable as well.

I'm literally spewing out of both ends and I've more content than you. Maybe try harder?

never had a chance to try harder..  I said in the sign up I was in a training all this week...

I'm sure there's at least 1 scum on me but the rest are lazy town.. the sad part is this wasn't even the typical lets lynch for fun.. people have become way too reliant on reveals and are seemingly crippled without them.  No imagination, creativity, or reason to pay attention any more.  It's just lynch whichever reveal you don't like or trim the field and try and corner scum..  it's boring and easy.

That's why I loved how JC, Hess, and I dominated a couple games ago.  Manipulated you all based on your reliance on reveals and knew the town would ignore the evidence. 

fwiw Pac I didn't want you to get blind hammered and I stated as much. If you happen to be the guy who does get run up and not want to reveal at least do something. Now knowing you were in mower training it sucks you got blind lynched certainly that was not my intension and you know that. getting you worked up for more info certainly was intended

The Scottish patriots braved the field against the armies of the English many times. Sometimes in glorious victory and other times in humiliating defeat. Amid good times and bad though they always believed they fought for an independent Scotland. That belief was shattered when word got out that the well liked Robert The Bruce, obvious heir to the throne of Scotland, had betrayed his people to the English at the behest of his dying father. Wracked by guilt and consumed by the cult of personality built around the commoner William Wallace who fought on despite his treachery Robert could stand it no longer and chose to make amends in the only way he thought his people could accept. Robert declared he would put his life on the line for Scotland and never again would they know the harsh reality of English occupation.

It was a grave miscalculation.

They accepted his offer and hung him from a tree. 

MOyF80P.jpg

Pac, Robert The Bruce, 1x Vig has been lynched.

Archived