The La'El Collins watch

Integrity28

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. Say that happens. How far do you think he goes? Does he get to the Jets in the 1st #6? If so, do you use '16 #1 on him?

Tough call because there could still be some overhang in the case if and when the actual murderer is found.  He's been cleared of any direct involvement, but these things stay fluid.  Not suggesting he had any indirect involvement, but the situation is not set in stone and bigger surprises have reared their ugly heads. On the other hand, I am hoping our '16 first round pick falls towards the bottom half of the draw and may be worth a little risk.

He's visiting with the Cowboys first, even though he likely wouldn't start there his first year. LaCanfora speculates that Carolina and the Dolphins are strong contenders. Jason NYJetsCap pointed out earlier today that a factor is signing La'el will be the cap space a team has available two years from now, when Collins will be eligible to cash in on an extension, though it's hard to imagine any team not finding a way to clear enough cap over two seasons in order to accommodate him.

I don't care who he signs with, as long as it's not Buffalo. I just want to laugh at Wrecks for wasting his time and so much effort in order to get this guy. Then again, his main goal was probably getting another free meal that the Bills paid for. Mission accomplished.

I don't care who he signs with, as long as it's not Buffalo. I just want to laugh at Wrecks for wasting his time and so much effort in order to get this guy. Then again, his main goal was probably getting another free meal that the Bills paid for. Mission accomplished.

Buffalo should be the least of our worries. Miami is the one team we do not want him to sign. Miami's major weakness is their o-line and they solve that problem with Collins. With Brady possibly getting suspended and their schedule they have the best chance to take the division if they stay healthy....anywhere but Miami, Buffalo is not doing Sh*t

I honestly hope he doesn't even get drafted to the CFL and has to eat rotten dog food out of garbage cans for the rest of his life. Guy is the lowest form of life there is. I'm surprised you are interested him tbh.

Oops

Oops what? The same team that signed a wife beater and wanted a Child abuser also just signed a possible double murderer? Not shocked.

Wow, dude. Just wow. You (wrongly) spewed hot garbage about a guy being scum and now you keep on with it. Disgusting.

I'm simply waiting for the police to name a suspect other than La'el Collins. Finding out the child wasn't his if anything, adds to the motive.

All of these things have entered my mind as well to be honest. Still, from what I have read hr doesn't seem like a suspect.

I'm simply waiting for the police to name a suspect other than La'el Collins. Finding out the child wasn't his if anything, adds to the motive.

1--No it doesn't, you're grasping to push your narrative. For example, if the child had been his...you would be saying "finding out the child is his gives a definite motive"

2--He's not a suspect. Or a person of interest. But others have been over this with you and facts don't seem to be your strong point. Wanting to talk to someone when they have no suspects is an attempt to gather information to lead them to a suspect. That doesn't mean him. When someone, especially a female victim (and double when they were pregnant) turns up dead if there are no great leads they go to former lovers/flings.

3--If they never name a suspect (let's say this thing goes cold and 10 years later it turns out it was a serial killer) that doesn't make him guilty.

I'd get the "if he's guilty then" narrative -- that's how I feel. That's how everyone feels. But between the kid not being his AND him passing the polygraph (which you continently left out) he sure as hell doesn't look guilty. And no, polygraphs ARENT reliable...but they're a good indicator if there's no sign of distress during the tests. Unless you want to make the argument that he has psychological issues and snapped...has no memory of doing it. But then he'd probably have some history of doing, you know, anything.

1--No it doesn't, you're grasping to push your narrative. For example, if the child had been his...you would be saying "finding out the child is his gives a definite motive"

2--He's not a suspect. Or a person of interest. But others have been over this with you and facts don't seem to be your strong point. Wanting to talk to someone when they have no suspects is an attempt to gather information to lead them to a suspect. That doesn't mean him. When someone, especially a female victim (and double when they were pregnant) turns up dead if there are no great leads they go to former lovers/flings.

3--If they never name a suspect (let's say this thing goes cold and 10 years later it turns out it was a serial killer) that doesn't make him guilty.

I'd get the "if he's guilty then" narrative -- that's how I feel. That's how everyone feels. But between the kid not being his AND him passing the polygraph (which you continently left out) he sure as hell doesn't look guilty. And no, polygraphs ARENT reliable...but they're a good indicator if there's no sign of distress during the tests. Unless you want to make the argument that he has psychological issues and snapped...has no memory of doing it. But then he'd probably have some history of doing, you know, anything.

You're talking about OJ Simpson in this post, right?

Archived