The La'El Collins watch

Integrity28

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have been smart to secure his rights with that other 7th round pick. If things go south it was a 7th, if he's cleared we basically got 2 1st round picks.

if you pick him in the 7th he is eligible for next years draft and probably doesn't sign and just re enter 2016. By him not being picked it guarantees he plays for the team that gets him

My understanding that his claim of "I won't sign if I'm drafted in rounds 4 through 7" actually made sense.

If he *was* drafted, then if he doesn't sign, he *can* reenter the 2016 draft (though the same team can't draft him). IOW, drafting him in the 7th means that your team is the only team that *can't* get him in 2016.

But because he wasn't drafted, he's a UDFA, and can't enter another draft.

One benefit of UDFA's for him, though, is that UDFA's have 3-year contracts instead of 4. So, he can make decent money a year earlier if he plays as well as everyone expects.

exactly

by what mechanism can a police department or DA or prosecutor "officially" clear somebody without some sort of trial ?

they have already stated his is not a suspect multiple times

Yup.

Hopefully the positive mojo swirling around our team, and the promise of maybe snapping right into a starting job, is enough to sway him.

I honestly hope he doesn't even get drafted to the CFL and has to eat rotten dog food out of garbage cans for the rest of his life. Guy is the lowest form of life there is. I'm surprised you are interested him tbh.

I honestly hope he doesn't even get drafted to the CFL and has to eat rotten dog food out of garbage cans for the rest of his life. Guy is the lowest form of life there is. I'm surprised you are interested him tbh.

the people investigating the case have said at least twice he is not a suspect.  he was questioned for the most part because he used to date the woman, and it is believed the child may have been his

the people investigating the case have said at least twice he is not a suspect. he was questioned for the most part because he used to date the woman, and it is believed the child may have been his

When did the fbi name their progress in tracking the tsarnaevs? When they had caught them.

Surprised somebody like Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder didn't already snatched him up. Those two couldn't care less about public opinion and they could say they signed him when he wasn't considered a suspect and let him go if that were to change.

Examples like those you mention make it all but a guarantee that Goodell told teams not to draft him.

The Pats and Seahawks had a TON of picks to burn, if allowed I all but guarantee they take him.

If we don't get him I'd hate to see him end up in our division.

Why would anyone who can pick where they want to go want to live in Buffalo? Or play in a half empty stadium with opposing teams fans the majority like Miami?

Strange 1st visits.

Why would anyone who can pick where they want to go want to live in Buffalo? Or play in a half empty stadium with opposing teams fans the majority like Miami?

Strange 1st visits.

Maybe he has a thing for armpits.

Strange 1st visits.

The Bills have sold 55,000 Season Tickets for the 2015 Season as opposed to last year's total of 47,000.  Our highest back in the Jim Kelly days was 57,000 and the stadium capacity is  a little over 71,000.   There was a recent article in the paper that the Bills' owner was thinking of capping season tickets for fans who do not own season tickets but want to see a few games.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling we are not one of those teams.

Someone mentioned on another blog that his family wants him to remain close to home.  Don't know how true this is but if that's the case,  he may be headed to the Cowboys.

Or blocks and blocks of boarded up decrepit buildings.

Yes and downstate and NJ have none.     You are actually talking about one part of the city and that's being rebuilt as we speak.  We have a much better quality of life here in Western New York than Downstate.  

Why? This isn't the old regime, Mac seems to do his due diligence. If he is cleared, I don't see a reason why we wouldn't try and sign him.

You just answered your own question. This is not the old regime, hence why he's visiting with Rex Ryan and the Bills.

From my observation, it seems like Mac and Bowles prefer high-character guys. Although Collins is not a suspect, the fact he is involved may bring question marks.

Yes and downstate and NJ have none.     You are actually talking about one part of the city and that's being rebuilt as we speak.  We have a much better quality of life here in Western New York than Downstate.

said no one.

Archived