The La'El Collins watch

Integrity28

No, you can't "leave it at that", because otherwise my inbox wouldn't have 9 straight responses from you and you alone. 

Do you know the difference between saying "it's possible" and "it's a conspiracy"? Perhaps it's you that doesn't know the definition of conspiracy.

Here's my ininital comment:

.  Any thoughts as to whether or not someone may have acted on his behalf?   "  

Then you came back and said this was stupid.  Then I mentioned conspiracy.   There is a possibiliity AND I AM NOT SAYING THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED,  that he had someone kill his ex.  If so,  the act of plotting the murder would be a crime.  

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually  no............  outside of the NYC area, NYS is dying a slow death. 

Gov. Cuomo’s handpicked bureaucrats are just as afraid of sunlight as he is. Over the Christmas break, the Empire State Development Corp. quietly announced it’s delaying its promised report on START-UP NY by four months.

Since the program is a lumbering boondoggle, it’s pretty obvious that Cuomo’s pawns are busy sanitizing the report to minimize how poorly it reflects on his abysmal record on New York’s moribund economy.

Every year, 100,000 people leave New York state, along with countless jobs. Just a few months ago, the iconic Remington Arms Co. — a top employer in my district — announced the elimination of 126 more jobs.

http://nypost.com/2015/01/12/the-start-up-scam-telling-delay-on-governors-program/

http://www.taxanalysts.com/www/features.nsf/Articles/DC64E543F3D1B2DE85257C3C00530CB6?OpenDocument

Buffalo is really on the rise since Cuomo\s 1 Billion Dolllar grant to build our city

OH THAT'S RIGHT HE WALKED AWAY FROM THE JOB. That was easy.

Honestly, this isn't about opinions. These are facts:

Rex Ryan led the Jets to 4 wins last year.

The Bills had 8 wins last year.

Marrone is not your coach anymore.

Rex is.

The Bills had no first round pick, drafted poorly based on the experts, and only added McCoy as a significant move this pre-season.

The Jets got the consensus best player in the draft, drafted excellent based on experts, add Marshall, Revis, Cromartie, Skrine, Fiztpatrick as significant moves this pre-season.

On paper, the Jets improved. The Bills WERE good last year, like I said, but based on FACTS about the off-season improvements of both clubs, the Jets are positioned to be BETTER this year. Thus, there was nothing incorrect or exaggerated about saying the Bills are the worst of the AFC East.

If you don't want to hear truths like this, then log back in under your Jets screen name and STFU.

Your post is loaded with errors and not worth a response. Just to give you one example:  The Bills won 9 and not 8 this past year.

Your post is loaded with errors and not worth a response. Just to give you one example:  The Bills won 9 and not 8 this past year.

Nice.  Way to use one meaningless error to excuse your inability to form an argument.  The Bills are terrible.  Always have been, always will be.  Should have moved to Toronto.

Nice.  Way to use one meaningless error to excuse your inability to form an argument.  The Bills are terrible.  Always have been, always will be.  Should have moved to Toronto.

Yeah, well here's anothing one of his errors.  Said we only drafted one good player (Mc Coy).  You know,  I belong to other blongs in the AFC East and this blog is the only one that has so many negative things to say about the Bills.  I really don't think a 4-12 team should be so critical of a 9-7

Of course a gentlemen's agreement may be unspoken but it is not the same thing as merely parallel behavior without some sort of coordination involved.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentlemen%27s_agreement

As far as I can tell there are two distinct possibilities for what you meant:

1.  Are you suggesting that everyone had the same motive and merely acted in accord with their own self interest?  

2.  Are you suggesting that through signaling and unspoken cues each team coordinated their behavior in order to get past some collective action problem?  

Please clarify which one you meant.  Again apologies for nitpicking, internet communications lack eyebrows and are often interpreted as hostile when there was no hostility involved.  I am not attempting to be rude, just advancing a view that I perceive to be in tension with yours, but I can understand where you would get the impression that I'm being rude, hopefully this explanation persuades you that I'm not messing around with you.  

zomg wikipedia for the win! i believe you underestimate my apathy for engaging in a semantic dialogue about the definition of a figure of speech. enjoy continuing to bring light to the world with your intertube links to crowd sourced encyclopedias.

Actually no............ outside of the NYC area, NYS is dying a slow death. Gov. Cuomo’s handpicked bureaucrats are just as afraid of sunlight as he is. Over the Christmas break, the Empire State Development Corp. quietly announced it’s delaying its promised report on START-UP NY by four months. Since the program is a lumbering boondoggle, it’s pretty obvious that Cuomo’s pawns are busy sanitizing the report to minimize how poorly it reflects on his abysmal record on New York’s moribund economy. Every year, 100,000 people leave New York state, along with countless jobs. Just a few months ago, the iconic Remington Arms Co. — a top employer in my district — announced the elimination of 126 more jobs.

Over the past month or so i am seeing a lot of cars here with New York license plates. Used to be you saw may 2 or 3 an entire year. But over the past month i see 3-4 every day on my work commute.  Been wondering what's going on ?

I really don't think a 4-12 team should be so critical of a 9-7

When you hire the coach who just led us to said 4-12 record, then come in here trying to talk about what a great hire he was for you, then yeah, I think we can be as critical as we'd like.  We'd know.  We watched this team deteriorate under his guidance from being a Super Bowl contender to being amongst the dregs of the league.  

Trust me, I was one of Rex's biggest supporters as recently as 2013.  Things might well be fun for you for maybe a year or so.  But in the long run you won't win anything of substance, and will end up massively disappointed in his tenure.  Basically you guys are f*cked.

Yeah, well here's anothing one of his errors.  Said we only drafted one good player (Mc Coy).  You know,  I belong to other blongs in the AFC East and this blog is the only one that has so many negative things to say about the Bills.  I really don't think a 4-12 team should be so critical of a 9-7

A team that hasn't sniffed the playoffs in 15 years mind you.

Over the past month or so i am seeing a lot of cars here with New York license plates. Used to be you saw may 2 or 3 an entire year. But over the past month i see 3-4 every day on my work commute.  Been wondering what's going on ?

Charlotte NC where I live has many BILLS bars. There is no economy in NY north of Westchester.

we get over 1000 people a month from NY alone.

A team that hasn't sniffed the playoffs in 15 years mind you.

Yes and am I not here boasting about   our team either.I think we've made a lot of positive moves this offseason.    I'm excited about the changes that have been made but realistic enough to realize that time may be needed to mesh everything together.  

Charlotte NC where I live has many BILLS bars. There is no economy in NY north of Westchester.

we get over 1000 people a month from NY alone.

I realize this but the 1,000 people  you get have moved down there over years because of the weather and yes,  because of the lack of employment here.  However,  it's slowly beginning to change.  Big companies are starting to move in because of the tax advantages that Cuomo has been offering.  Our employment rate,  here in Buffalo,  is right around the national rate of about 6%.  The last time I checked,  it was 5.9%  

Your post is loaded with errors and not worth a response. Just to give you one example: The Bills won 9 and not 8 this past year.

That's the only error. This is a response. Clown.

Here's my ininital comment:

. Any thoughts as to whether or not someone may have acted on his behalf? "

Then you came back and said this was stupid. Then I mentioned conspiracy. There is a possibiliity AND I AM NOT SAYING THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED, that he had someone kill his ex. If so, the act of plotting the murder would be a crime.

Only said it was stupid when your asked me to comment on it. It is stupid. Most conspiracy theories are, and you dubbed it as such.

My initial engagement with your drivel in this site was not to call your theory stupid. You are putting way too much effort into proving otherwise, to be failing so badly at doing so.

I realize this but the 1,000 people you get have moved down there over years because of the weather and yes, because of the lack of employment here. However, it's slowly beginning to change. Big companies are starting to move in because of the tax advantages that Cuomo has been offering. Our employment rate, here in Buffalo, is right around the national rate of about 6%. The last time I checked, it was 5.9%

I was just in training in Charlotte with someone from Buffalo. Not only is there no employment, not only does your weather suck, but the Cuomo 10 year plan is causing businesses that started prior to the law to shoulder the burden for those that started after. As jobs get cut as a result of higher expense ratios in a climate that already has a nationally low income per capita, be sure to thank Cuomo 15 year from now for higher taxes and lower property values. Have you drank away all memory of the recent Eastman Kodak bankruptcy? But hey at least because of this little stunt, he got Pacs vote. Win.

You're really good at insulting remarks.

You began making it personal when you implied I didn't know what conspiracy meant.

You're very good at starting arguments that you lose and then welping about insults after doling them out yourself.

Only said it was stupid when your asked me to comment on it. It is stupid. Most conspiracy theories are, and you dubbed it as such.

My initial engagement with your drivel in this site was not to call your theory stupid. You are putting way too much effort into proving otherwise, to be failing so badly at doing so.

If you are attempting to upset me with your insults,  it's not working.  Only a fool would allow a total stranger to affect them.

Personal attacks, politics, where I live is better than where you live! Enough of this sh*t in this thread, start another thread elsewhere so I can find out actual news, and discussion on Collins. Thank You.

Personal attacks, politics, where I live is better than where you live! Enough of this sh*t in this thread, start another thread elsewhere so I can find out actual news, and discussion on Collins. Thank You.

Ape is the worst

If you are attempting to upset me with your insults, it's not working. Only a fool would allow a total stranger to affect them.

I'm not. You are. Play victim. You couldn't back up your boasts or arguments, so you took potshots at me, I volleyed back, now you're bellyaching about it.

If you want it to stop, then you should stop.

There is no new news, get a grip.

I was just in training in Charlotte with someone from Buffalo. Not only is there no employment, not only does your weather suck, but the Cuomo 10 year plan is causing businesses that started prior to the law to shoulder the burden for those that started after. As jobs get cut as a result of higher expense ratios in a climate that already has a nationally low income per capita, be sure to thank Cuomo 15 year from now for higher taxes and lower property values. Have you drank away all memory of the recent Eastman Kodak bankruptcy? But hey at least because of this little stunt, he got Pacs vote. Win.

I didn't vote for him ( I will next election)  but I like what Cuomo is doing for Buffalo   I am sure you are aware that no other governor in over 30 years has given Upstate the right time of day.  It's just good to see new businesses coming in and the rebirth of downtown Buffalo.  Property value has skyrocketed here in the past 2 years. In terms of Kodak's bankruptcy,  this happened in 2012 and Cuomo was elected in 2011. I hardly doubt that Cuomo's administration had anything to do with it.   Their major product (film) died , they were paying exorbitant retirement benefits and their bankruptcy was simply a matter of elminiating debt and restructuring.  

I am sorry Lupz27.  You are right and I respect your request.  I asked another poster earlier to start another thread and to post his last comment to me.  It didn't happen and i continued to respond.  I am done at this point with everything else but Collins.  My apologies.  Don't know if you saw the latest news on Collins - here's an excerpt

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000491057/article/lael-collins-meets-with-rex-ryan-dolphins-players

so the talking heads on NFLN were speculating the police won't officially clear collins until they arrest someone (and it's not collins, lol)

so if the police can't officially clear him , how long will he be in limbo ?

6 months ?

a year ?

some of these things never get solved

Archived