Jets Re-Draft! Since All the Picks Are In, Who Would YOU Choose?

JetBlue

I do not remember Bryant being project as a 4th round pick anywhere. But i do not read the mock drafts. There are just too many. IIRC, Consensus was he was 2nd round pick. Also Russell Wilson.

I thought Tre McBride was a missed opportunity in the 7th and i mentioned this in some post today.

Bryant was projected for 3-4 rounds and was considered by many "A One Trick Pony" (I hate that expression).  Regarding McBride I did too.  So was Lewis who went to the freakin Bills.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great point. I liked Dorsett but no way would I have taken him in the first round. 

Agree, and why was the Colts first pick a WR after they selected last years "steal" Donte Moncrief at pick #90...

Jaelen Strong at 70 could be a steal or more likely a solid slot receiver similar to Kerley

Devin Smith is a better fit for the Jets and the Draft was great, no changes needed, even with hindsight

Agree, and why was the Colts first pick a WR after they selected last years "steal" Donte Moncrief at pick #90...

Jaelen Strong at 70 could be a steal or more likely a solid slot receiver similar to Kerley

Devin Smith is a better fit for the Jets and the Draft was great, no changes needed, even with hindsight

If healthy Jaelen Strong is going to be a beast for somebody but his game is too similar to Marshall and I think Brandon has 2 to 3 years of top level production so Strong would have been redundant.  After a few years of development, Devin will be reminding people of another Smith; Steve not Torrey. 

It's a matter of odds. Almost 140 QBs selected in the 4th through 7th rounds over the past 20 years and only about 8 have turned into anything. The success rate is so much lower that the risk probably isn't worth the reward. It's just not a part of the draft where you're likely to find a guy who is going to develop into a starter.

But what's the success rate for every other position in those rounds?

I'd love for Petty to develop into a genuine starter but, I think if they spent a fourth rounder on a quality backup, it's not a terrible pick. A solid backup QB is a necessary commodity. If Petty becomes anything more than that, it's gravy. The fact that he's an early fourth rounder... Maybe we'll get lucky and his success rate is closer to third rounders than fourth rounders.

So while you, me or anyone else outside of Florham Park will never know who the BPA was its safe to there is a strong chance that it was Strong.No pun. Strong may end up being the steal of the draft. Houston got graded very positively for that pick.

Positional BPA is a nice way of saying need based drafting. I think 3rd round is too early for that. Specially when you get a player like Strong who had bottom first round grades.

That 4 deep is an illusion. Because Marshall was injury prone last season and Devin Smith is a one trick pone (although very good at that trick in college) and still a developmental project as far as developing into a complete NFL WR. I would be glad and very positively surprised if Marshall can provide us 12 games of healthy participation. I won't even expect a full season. So you add young talent when you can.

Also Strong would have contributed this season at a high level. But i do not see a very significant rookie contribution from our OLB prospect.

I would have gone BPA which I think very likely was Jaelen Strong.

I'm very interested to see how Strong performs vs. Mauldin. Strong was widely considered to be a borderline first round talent by the so-called experts before the draft, but there he was in the third round when all was said and done. He's a guy who had difficulty separating in college, and it'll be interesting to see what he does in the pros. I like the guy the Jets drafted better in Devin Smith. Better fit for the team, and I think a better prospect overall.

I hadn't heard of Lorenzo Mauldin before the draft, and as of now, there's no player I'm rooting for more. I love his story but, more than that, I'm rooting for our new GM killing it in the scouting department. I'm really hoping Mauldin turns out to be the steal of the draft.

Also, disagree with your assessment of the trade. The WR the acquired basically valued out to a mid-sixth round pick by the Internet draft pick trade chart. That's not terrible value for a recent third rounder.

Donte Moncrief, 90th pick in 2014, Colts

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/donte-moncrief?id=2543614

Jaelen Strong, 70th pick in 2015, Texans

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jaelen-strong?id=2552463

Similar, yet the Colts first pick this year was a speedy WR to take the top off defenses - some scouts called him a one trick pony...

But what's the success rate for every other position in those rounds?

Hard to say. FO has only done the calculation with quarterbacks. For skill positions I would say probably not a ton higher, but for guards my initial guess would be significantly higher.

The trade value was not right. The WR had equivalent value of a HIGH 6th. So if the JETS wanted to trade up and needed a HIGH 6the round pick to complete the trade could they have used the WR ? No one would have taken him. That's why when trading down you always want compensation in picks and not players unless it's a need pick.

That is the most common argument. We do not know Maccag did not like him as a 3rd round pick or wanted to make up for the lack of picks. We will never know.

You should refer to the myriad of injuries Marshall has last season. And he is on the wrong side of 30 where players generally tend to break down. That's why i do not understand the 5th round pick on him.

Devin Smith has not started a game in the NFL as yet. Owusu may have got on the field ONLY by default because for the most part last season there was not much talent after the Top 2 of Decker and Kerley. Does not mean Owusu is starter by default. Now if he shows up at the training camp and kicks ass that will be a whole another story. But right now counting his as a starter would be mistake.

I think Jaelen was a more rounded prospect. Sure he will have to work to improve in the NFL but he is not a one trick pony, has better hands and is not the developmental project that Devin is.

Again i like the Devin Smith pick AND have no problem with the JETS rating him higher than any other WR at that point of time in the 2nd round. But passing on Strong in the 3rd and than trading down for less that fair value in terms of draft picks, just baffling.

You valuing the WR from T cans as a high 6th. Maybe Mac valued him as a 5th. Or Maybe Mac thought he'd get his guy 12 picks down the board n decided to take whatever he could to drop down. If that's the case, then you're wrong n it's a good trade down and I don't doubt for a second Mac decided to trade down thinking he'd get his guy regardless.

Quick question. Would u take Marshall n Fitzpatrick for dropping down 12 spots in the third? I would. N essentially that's what happened as we recouped both of the picks. I just gave you the perspective. You aren't going to find ANY team than can pick up a guaranteed starter n a #2 QB at worse.

Who's better? Marsha or Strong? That should end all discussions.

I love how guys play Madden with some of these picks. Clemmings is a two-season guy who's pretty raw and on top of that has a foot fracture that scared teams off. DGB is a mess. Yeah, he's got physical measurables, but he was not only a cancer off the field but was a sloppy, lost guy half the time on the field per most analysts. He's a project, and a dangerous one. Is there something less than a "one-trick pony?" Perhaps "no-trick puppy?" Devin Smith fit our system of receivers perfectly and is a much more reliable pick. The Strong issue is also complicated. Strong bounced all over the boards before the draft. His issue is ceiling and ability to separate, but in general a very good receiver as-is. Just not as good a fit for us as Smith. Some guys would have taken Strong over Mauldin, but once they had Smith, OLB was a much higher need and as a draft progresses need rises as a priority. Mauldin is a prototypical 3-4 OLB in size and looks good against the run. Poor man's Fowler, but with all the defensive stars the Jets have, he'll be fine as a project. The Jets' draft wasn't perfect but it was pretty damn close. Another argument here is that the statistics are against drafting a QB in the 4th or later because they're guaranteed to fail. If you look back at the last several drafts there are a good number of QB's drafted in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th rounds who provided solid depth for their teams and had trade value. If you get something more -- great. I don't think the Jets were expecting a franchise QB with that pick. Petty's floor is a decent QB in a year or two. His ceiling is an above average starter. Given the premium on QB's that's worth a lot more than a fourth round RB.

Just took a look at QB's from late 3 on down. Some names to consider, although most are career back-ups:

Logan Thomas

Tom Savage

Zach Mettenberger

Matt Barkley

Ryan Nassib

Tyler Wilson

Russell Wilson

Nick Foles

Kirk Cousins

T.J. Yates

Colt McCoy

Mike Kafka

John Skelton

If Bryce Petty is in the upper half of that list, he's worth a fourth.

You valuing the WR from T cans as a high 6th. Maybe Mac valued him as a 5th. Or Maybe Mac thought he'd get his guy 12 picks down the board n decided to take whatever he could to drop down. If that's the case, then you're wrong n it's a good trade down and I don't doubt for a second Mac decided to trade down thinking he'd get his guy regardless.

Quick question. Would u take Marshall n Fitzpatrick for dropping down 12 spots in the third? I would. N essentially that's what happened as we recouped both of the picks. I just gave you the perspective. You aren't going to find ANY team than can pick up a guaranteed starter n a #2 QB at worse.

Who's better? Marsha or Strong? That should end all discussions.

First of all you are all over the place. So let me just answer the first point you made.

We got the short end of the trade.  No one would value a WR who i think had 1 catch for 30 yards in his last season anywhere near a high 6th pick and forget about ranking him as high as 5th round pick. That's why we got the short end of it.

I don't see how drafting Williams and letting Mo walk next year makes us better. If Smith becomes just another guy who runs a fast 40.... Things start to look dim for this draft. Obviously Macc slipped up by trading down with his former team in the 3rd. Maudlin is a reach to me in the mid 3rd.

I am not at all as excited about this draft as the rest of the world is. We still have holes on our O-line and major question marks at QB.

My draft would have been...

1st... Flowers OT

2nd... Green-Beckham WR

3rd... Harold OLB

(No trade)

4th... Petty QB

7th... Trade for Stacey RB

7th... Used to move up for Petty

Losing out on Duke Johnson and Eli Harold by trading down in the 3rd was a huge mistake.

We will see. Apparently you don't think much of Lorenzo Mauldin.  I think he will be a BEAST with our Defensive Line and we won't miss Harold at all.  With our running back by committee approach I think we will be fine.  Stacy should flourish under Gailey. 

I don't see how drafting Williams and letting Mo walk next year makes us better. If Smith becomes just another guy who runs a fast 40.... Things start to look dim for this draft. Obviously Macc slipped up by trading down with his former team in the 3rd. Maudlin is a reach to me in the mid 3rd.

I am not at all as excited about this draft as the rest of the world is. We still have holes on our O-line and major question marks at QB.

1st... Flowers OT

2nd... Green-Beckham WR

3rd... Harold OLB

(No trade)

4th... Petty QB

Losing out on Duke Johnson and Eli Harold by trading down in the 3rd was a huge mistake.

Flowers over Williams?! Somebody better be giving us another 1st for that kind of drop off.

I agree on the 3rd round fiasco.

I think if Mac knew Stong would be there in the 3rd, he would've went OLB in the 2nd, then Strong in the 3rd. But nobody thought that, and no reason to draft Smith and Strong.

I'm very interested to see how Strong performs vs. Mauldin. Strong was widely considered to be a borderline first round talent by the so-called experts before the draft, but there he was in the third round when all was said and done. He's a guy who had difficulty separating in college, and it'll be interesting to see what he does in the pros. I like the guy the Jets drafted better in Devin Smith. Better fit for the team, and I think a better prospect overall.

It's just not you but i have seen this with multiple posters convulude this ponint today. Why is it that the non pick of Strong is being justified with the pick of Devin Smith. THose are two separate picks. Devin Smith was a 2nd round pick and in one of the threads today i graded it very high. Good pick, great job but moving on, we had an opportunity to draft Jaelen Strong in the 3rd round and we did not pick him and we traded down for lass than fair value. That's what i think might turn out to be the biggest blunder of this draft.

I dunno how you compare a OLB's performance with a WR's BUT i think Jaelen Strong will make a strong contribution in his rookie year compared to the OLB who based on how things usually go will not start in his rookie season and only be a full time starter at best from his second season.

Also, disagree with your assessment of the trade. The WR the acquired basically valued out to a mid-sixth round pick by the Internet draft pick trade chart. That's not terrible value for a recent third rounder.

It's just that if the trade value was fair for the JETS the player they acquired had to be high 6th or mid 6th round value. That does not make the value of Deview Posey a high 6th round or even mid 6th round. Now i was against trading a 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall BUT even Brandon Marshall and a 7th round pick package could only fetch a 5th round pick. So in that world will you value a guy with 1 catch for 30 yards as a high or even a mid 6th rounder ? That would absurd. The JETS got short changed. It was a gift from Maccag's to his old employer.

Bryant didn't "fall". He went where he was projected to go.  That just showed how deep that receiver class was.  Just like this year. Tre McBride, Dezmin Lewis, DeAndre Smelter all went in the 7th round.  I believe every last one of them can play in the NFL. 

Bryant was projected for 3-4 rounds and was considered by many "A One Trick Pony" (I hate that expression).  Regarding McBride I did too.  So was Lewis who went to the freakin Bills.

Here is link to Exhibit A of a site that projected Bryant as a 2-3 round pick. I am sure there are many resources butmost i read projected him much higher than where he went.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1737158/martavis-bryant

Here are negatives in the draft profile of one WR. I want you to guess who it is.

Negatives:

.......Takes time building to top speed and when not involved in the play, he will throttle down … Can break tackles, but does not have the timed speed or burst to escape in the open … Relies on his size to defeat the jam and will round his cuts in and out of his breaks … More of an H-back type, as he does not have the quickness to stretch the field.

....... has an imposing frame, but only adequate quickness. He relies on his size to gain separation, but will round his cuts and does not have the second gear needed to escape. He shows awareness to uncover and the long arm reach to catch outside his frame.

........ His playing speed is only adequate and he will throttle down when not involved in the action.

.........He can make the difficult catches, but will not win any foot races in the open. While his size is impressive......it might be better to bulk him up and utilize him as a slot receiver or H-back, as he does not have the explosiveness to be a deep threat at split end.

Now without cheating the entire board can join in this guessing game. Which WR is this report about.

First of all you are all over the place. So let me just answer the first point you made.

We got the short end of the trade. No one would value a WR who i think had 1 catch for 30 yards in his last season anywhere near a high 6th pick and forget about ranking him as high as 5th round pick. That's why we got the short end of it.

You missed the point...again. We dropped 12 spots down in round three n picked up Marshall, Fitzpatrick and a 7th round pick as an aggregate 4 way trade.

You claiming a 5th for Marshall was too high cuz of injuries. Seriously? If it wasn't for injuries, he'd cost at least a 3rd. And which injuries? Ankle injury? I think a whole year is plenty to heel 100%. Broken rib? That's not slowing him down one bit.

Please stop complaining about the Marshall trade AND the trade down. Both combined prove you are totally wrong.

Here are negatives in the draft profile of one WR. I want you to guess who it is.

Negatives:

.......Takes time building to top speed and when not involved in the play, he will throttle down … Can break tackles, but does not have the timed speed or burst to escape in the open … Relies on his size to defeat the jam and will round his cuts in and out of his breaks … More of an H-back type, as he does not have the quickness to stretch the field.

....... has an imposing frame, but only adequate quickness. He relies on his size to gain separation, but will round his cuts and does not have the second gear needed to escape. He shows awareness to uncover and the long arm reach to catch outside his frame.

........ His playing speed is only adequate and he will throttle down when not involved in the action.

.........He can make the difficult catches, but will not win any foot races in the open. While his size is impressive......it might be better to bulk him up and utilize him as a slot receiver or H-back, as he does not have the explosiveness to be a deep threat at split end.

Now without cheating the entire board can join in this guessing game. Which WR is this report about.

If you're referring to Marshall (most of which this negative report suggests), then get a clue. He's been in the league for almost a decade n has proven he's NOT a slot receiver. He may not have a burst, but he can catch the ball at the highest position, something Jet fans haven't seen on a consistent basis this century.

I don't usually do this, but how old are you? It's a very serious question. Cuz if you're 14, I'm gonna feel really bad but if you're 30 or 40+, then God help you.

Why do you keep insisting that Glennon was available???  He obviously wasn't!  And if he was,  I didn't read anywhere that any team approached TB about a possible trade.   Now, with all the quarterback needy teams out there and this weak qb class, if someone really wanted him they would have made a legit offer.  Did you read about any offers that were rebuffed?  I know I didn't so either nothing was leaked to the press, TB made it known he wasn't on the block or NO ONE HAD ANY REAL INTEREST.   Could be All of The ABove; I don't know. 

It was my opinion that he was worth offering something worth while such as a 3rd rounder. People say that he obviously wasnt available yet Tampa talked him up all the way up until the draft in an effort to get something worth while. Many Jet fans would say that he is no way worth a 3rd rounder, then turn around and say that their DE Wilkerson is worth two 1st rounders (Something that even Revis couldnt garner in a trade). But you didnt see anything concrete because it wasnt like Tampa put him on the block. At the end of the day it was my opinion. To say that Glennon "obviously wasnt available" is just as much an opinion given that we dont know if anything was offered, and if so what was the level of such offer. Wilkerson is "obviously not available", unless some team comes of course and offers two first round picks, then all of a sudden he'll be available. It kinda works like that. I think Glennon wasnt available unless something worth while made him so. Tampa didnt get the offer so they didnt let him go. Im not sure if the Jets or any team offered anything and if they did what they offered specifically. I just believe that he was worth spending a 3rd rounder on.

Its all just an opinion of mine, nothing more. However what isnt an opinion is who would have been the clear cut best QB if we did get him. At the end of the day all I would like to see is solid QB play. Im already on to next years draft. Mike Bercovici should be the Jets future. 

Negatives:

Thought it was a combination of Moncrief and Strong but I cheated and it looks like Marshall, if so I think it's even more of a reason Devin Smith is the right pick for the Jets

It's just not you but i have seen this with multiple posters convulude this ponint today. Why is it that the non pick of Strong is being justified with the pick of Devin Smith. THose are two separate picks. Devin Smith was a 2nd round pick and in one of the threads today i graded it very high. Good pick, great job but moving on, we had an opportunity to draft Jaelen Strong in the 3rd round and we did not pick him and we traded down for lass than fair value. That's what i think might turn out to be the biggest blunder of this draft.

I dunno how you compare a OLB's performance with a WR's BUT i think Jaelen Strong will make a strong contribution in his rookie year compared to the OLB who based on how things usually go will not start in his rookie season and only be a full time starter at best from his second season.

There's very little chance that Jaelen Strong would have any more of an impact on the Jets in his rookie year than what you're describing for Mauldin. He'd definitely be behind Decker and Marshall, and probably behind Smith and Kerley - on a team that figures to get Amaro involved in the passing offense, but still run the football a lot. He was a much better fit for the team that traded for him than he would've been here. That's why trades like this go down.

OLB was probably the team's biggest need heading into the draft behind QB. I won't be surprised if Mauldin has a large featured part time role on the team as a rookie, and won't be surprised if he works his way into the starting lineup before the year is over. The only way Strong would've gotten on the field as much here is if one of the starters got hurt.

I get that you're a big Jaelen Strong fan. The league, collectively, saw him as a third rounder. We'll see what kind of pro he becomes. Arguing that he was almost certainly the BAP on Maccagnan's board, though, isn't a valid argument. We don't know what that board looked like.

It's just that if the trade value was fair for the JETS the player they acquired had to be high 6th or mid 6th round value. That does not make the value of Deview Posey a high 6th round or even mid 6th round. Now i was against trading a 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall BUT even Brandon Marshall and a 7th round pick package could only fetch a 5th round pick. So in that world will you value a guy with 1 catch for 30 yards as a high or even a mid 6th rounder ? That would absurd. The JETS got short changed. It was a gift from Maccag's to his old employer.

The big difference between the two players is salary. Brandon Marshall was traded for a fifth rounder to dump $7.5M in salary this year. Posey Is a guy that Maccagnan almost certainly scouted, that his then team drafted in the third round. Maybe he sees some real potential if/when Posey completely recovers from his Achilles injury. He knows what he got there.

And really, even if you don't want to equate him with a sixth round pick, what was he worth? A seventh? I'm really not seeing a fleecing here. There's just not such a discrepancy to warrant outrage at the trade value. Personally, I think Posey is a long shot to make the team, but if he does make it, and actually contributes anything on the field, Maccagnan then got at least sixth round value there. Probably more. Again, we'll see.

Negatives:

reminds me of what they said about Jeffrey. We know how that turned out

U can find positive or negatives to fit your own narrative about any player.

But overall Strong was considered the slightly better prospect.

I think Smith is the better fit for us over the next 2-3 years. But after that we'd wish we had strong.

Edit* just read back and realized I dont know what u guys are talking about. Thought that was a negative Strong post, now not so sure.

Please ignore if this post makes no sense

It's a matter of odds. Almost 140 QBs selected in the 4th through 7th rounds over the past 20 years and only about 8 have turned into anything.

6 % chance is good enough for me.  Especially when the guy we took in the 4th had a top-5 QB grade, has a decent ceiling, and the GM/scouting department has given me confidence already that they're doing their homework.  Based on that information, if you were to allow for an increase to 20 % odds he works out, do you still oppose the pick?

Keep adding QB's via the draft until you find one.  Don't simply hope you'll end up like the Colts and will get the # 1 pick the year an Elway, Peyton or Luck comes out, or assume that you'll get a Brees or Rivers to come here.  Talk about low odds.

Ekpre-Olomu would have definitely been a guy I'd like to have seen us grab.  We have so many corners that he could take his time coming back from injury, and if he showed more promise than Milliner/McDougle, he could easily supplant them as the dime corner in short order.

I don't think the Jets will be one of those teams.  Devin Smith has a huge ceiling and the ability to be much more then a deep threat; in a year or two we will all look back at this draft and smile that we took him.  Now the team that SHOULD have taken Strong is the 49ers.  I could not believe they passed over him after losing Michael Crabtree.  He would have been the PERFECT replacement and would have a chance to learn from Anquan Boldin, with whom he is very similar to.   Kaep and Strong would have been an awesome combination. 

I think this thing started in reference to the 3rd round, I wouldn't have cried if we landed both Smith and Strong but I think we will end up being happy with this draft, I think we will actually end up being happy with last years draft also.

1st... Flowers OT

2nd... Green-Beckham WR

3rd... Harold OLB

(No trade)

4th... Petty QB

With all due respect, your draft would have made me blow my brains out.

1st... Flowers OT

2nd... Green-Beckham WR

3rd... Harold OLB

(No trade)

4th... Petty QB

ith all due respect, your draft would have made me blow my brains out.

That draft would have inspired multiple billboards calling for Mac's head.  

Flowers at #6?  Are you kidding, Outtasight?  Flowers was a gargantuan risk for the Giants at 9. That pick was a desperation move when Washington grabbed Scherf, who the Giants were sure they were going to get.  A very bad reach by the Giants.   There's a risk he'll be a turnstile at LT and that his only hope is RT.  So say Hurricane folks. At best, Flowers should have been a pick in the bottom third of round 1.  In a year with a strong OT class, Flowers would be a 2nd rounder.  This year, he's a 1st rounder with a pretty thin OT class.

Green-Beckham is a very high risk player.  Sure he's a beast physically.  But he is raw and needs lots of refining to be a legit route runner.  His mechanics need a lot of work.  One scout said that he brute forced his way to the ball and that his mechanbics sucked.  But worse, he's a bad person.  A very bad person.  It's not an easy thing to be kicked off Mizzou.  After interviewing him, Houston and a couple of other teams removed him from their boards entirely, he was *that* horrible.  And Houston desperately needed a WR to replace Andre Johnson.  I am so glad Mac didn't roll the dice on DGB.  He has disaster written all over him.  Let him be Tennessee's nightmare or their stud, but for us, he was not worth the risk.  He'd end up in jail here in NJ.  You think Goodson was bad?  LOL... DGB wouldn't last long. 

That draft would have inspired multiple billboards calling for Mac's head.  

Flowers at #6?  Are you kidding, Outtasight?  Flowers was a gargantuan risk for the Giants at 9. That pick was a desperation move when Washington grabbed Scherf, who the Giants were sure they were going to get.  A very bad reach by the Giants.   There's a risk he'll be a turnstile at LT and that his only hope is RT.  So say Hurricane folks. At best, Flowers should have been a pick in the bottom third of round 1.  In a year with a strong OT class, Flowers would be a 2nd rounder.  This year, he's a 1st rounder with a pretty thin OT class.

Green-Beckham is a very high risk player.  Sure he's a beast physically.  But he is raw and needs lots of refining to be a legit route runner.  His mechanics need a lot of work.  One scout said that he brute forced his way to the ball and that his mechanbics sucked.  But worse, he's a bad person.  A very bad person.  It's not an easy thing to be kicked off Mizzou.  After interviewing him, Houston and a couple of other teams removed him from their boards entirely, he was *that* horrible.  And Houston desperately needed a WR to replace Andre Johnson.  I am so glad Mac didn't roll the dice on DGB.  He has disaster written all over him.  Let him be Tennessee's nightmare or their stud, but for us, he was not worth the risk.  He'd end up in jail here in NJ.  You think Goodson was bad?  LOL... DGB wouldn't last long. 

Agreed. That's a boom-bust draft in about every category. Our actual draft was infinitely better. And oh, by the way, we actually got an OG in the 5th with the real one in addition to an OLB who is more the prototype of a 3-4 than Harold. In addition, the real draft also got Williams... a little bonus that the poster's draft completely loses.

Thought it was a combination of Moncrief and Strong but I cheated and it looks like Marshall, if so I think it's even more of a reason Devin Smith is the right pick for the Jets

Yup it is Marshall.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/historical/426135

Care to explain that ? Because no where have i said the JETS should not have picked Delvin Smith. Jaelen Strong was available in the 3rd round when the JETS got on the clock.

Archived