Who is your least favorite Jet of all time?

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santonio Holmes is the only Jets player I can think of that I truly do not like, even while he was a Jet. He was great in 2010, but by the end of 2011 I couldn't stand him. My first and only home game I attended was the 49ers game in 2012 when he had the foot injury and threw the ball to the defense who ran it back for a TD.

Yeah guys like Kyle Wilson and Wayne Hunter sucked, Doug O'Brien cost us a playoff upset against the 15-1 Steelers, but I didn't hate them, they weren't pricks that were detrimental to their team, they were just bad players.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Mo Lewis.

He was great but he effectively ruined everything about Football giving birth to a scumbag dynasty.

I loved Mo and don't blame him for Brady. Mo just did his job and laid out a Pats QB when he had a shot at him, I can't hate on that.

I loved Mo and don't blame him for Brady. Mo just did his job and laid out a Pats QB when he had a shot at him, I can't hate on that.

He was amazing but I'll never forgive him for what he did.  Ever!!!!

First game I ever watched in full as a kid was that Browns playoff game, I was to young (7) to understand how bad it was back then so he isn't my #1, but I can see why he should be everyone's #1 who was old enough to understand what those ramifications were, and the pain it caused fans.

Yeah, maybe you should go back and take another look.

He lives in Chicago.  He knows Marshall better than we do.

I suppose that's fair.  Looking at the numbers his DVOA hasn't been very good the last 3 years.  At least we only gave up a 5th.

Having said all that.....most hated Jet already? 

Archived