Rookie MiniCamp Tweets (UPDATED: DAY 2)

JETSfaninNE

Seth Walder ✔@SethWalderNYDN
Petty was just picked off by Dashaun Phillips.

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI  1m1 minute ago
Petty picked... Pass intended for AJ Jenkins ...intercepted by Dashaun Phillips #jets

Welcome to the NFL Petty! Learn from every mistake buddy!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this guy.

"What do you think about Tom Brady, the possible punishment etc."

"Has nothing to do with our team."

Agreed, amazing press conference from what a real HC conducts.  Highly advise everyone to watch on nyjets.com when they get the chance.

Fowler injury on video.  not for the squimmish.

Personally doesn't look too bad to me but who know what happened inside that leg.

That looks awful.  His leg folded up the wrong way, non-contact ... will likely be bad news

AJ Jenkins = Showed no hunger (basically)

Todd with the flamethrower.

Bowles said that?

My brother is a Niners fan, so I know a little about him. The guy has been a major disappointment since SF drafted him with a 1st back in 2012 I believe. He was healthy all year his rookie season, but only was thrown 1 pass which he dropped. He was then traded after 1 season to KC for another bust 1st rounder WR, and still has yet to do something.

He's worth taking a look at since he was a former 1st rounder, but I wouldn't hold my breath for him to make the team.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

That looks awful.  His leg folded up the wrong way, non-contact ... will likely be bad news

Yeah I prolly should have clarified.  I meant imo it didn't look bad from a squimmish, puke and pass out kind of way, in case somebody wasn't sure if they should look at it.  It does look bad as far as him being sidelined for quite some time.

Archived