Rookie MiniCamp Tweets (UPDATED: DAY 2)

JETSfaninNE

Bestiality joke and you find it funny. Quelle surprise.

And you need to get a life and be less obsessed with me.

hey, I am just reading the topics and see that everyone likes to make fun of you.   It makes me laugh.  You should find a place where everyone does not think your a joke.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kimberley A. Martin ‏@KMart_LI  1m1 minute ago
Bowles keeps reiterating Gailey is 'balanced" on offense.

Chris Nimbley ‏@Cnimbley  32s33 seconds ago
Bowles said hiring Chan Gailey was more about how he ran the ball in Pitt. Said passing game was a given but he wants to be balanced #Jets

Misdirection and smokescreens alrdy.  I'm on to you Bowles!

But I thought Ground and Pound was the way to win in the NFL. At least that's what some clown led me to believe.

SeanLDurham® ‏@SeanLDurham  2m2 minutes ago
Bowles on offense - "Im going to spend most of my time on the offense..looking, learning, teaching...I know defense with my eyes closed"

New York Jets ‏@nyjets  2m2 minutes ago
Bowles on his emphasis on the offense in practice: "Looking, watching, seeing and correcting...It's good for me to go over there and learn."

Pinch me, I must be dreaming. :love0030:

hey, I am just reading the topics and see that everyone likes to make fun of you.   It makes me laugh.  You should find a place where everyone does not think your a joke.

I dunno who you are BUT i must have really effed you over real good. Because you are so obsessed with me and getting back at me, that you are reduced to this pathetic, sorry state where a  cheap shot from a lowlife provides you with unbridled pleasure.

You need to get a life.  Anyone who is in the same state needs to get a life.

Bowles said he's gonna focus on watching/studying the offense rather than focus on the defense or even split it up evenly. Smarter than Rex ever was.

This is very important.  And I think that since Parcells we didn't have a HC who really took this approach to the entire football team.

I like this....

SeanLDurham® ‏@SeanLDurham  2m2 minutes ago
Bowles on offense - "Im going to spend most of my time on the offense..looking, learning, teaching...I know defense with my eyes closed"

New York Jets ‏@nyjets  2m2 minutes ago
Bowles on his emphasis on the offense in practice: "Looking, watching, seeing and correcting...It's good for me to go over there and learn."

So he's going to ignore the defense.  Awesome.

When will we find a good coach?

Joe Caporoso ‏@TurnOnTheJets  1m1 minute ago
Todd Bowles hat game. Mike Maccagnan coffee game. Both key elements in improving this #Jets culture

Thought this was funny.  I do love the hats Bowles have been wearing.  Especially the NYJ one he wore yesterday and today.

I need to get that. Can't find it anywhere. I hope its a fitted.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini  4h4 hours ago
The Jets conclude a three-day rookie camp today, but there is no media access. OTAs begin May 19. #nyj

No media access for Day 3, so no tweets :( 

OTAs on May 19, mark your  calendars!

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini  4h4 hours ago
The Jets conclude a three-day rookie camp today, but there is no media access. OTAs begin May 19. #nyj

No media access for Day 3, so no tweets :(

OTAs on May 19, mark your  calendars!

are OTA's in May voluntary or mandatory ?

OTAs are mandatory

I hope that Wilkerson shows up, gets the "C" on his chest with Revis and gets his contract signed all in the 1st week of camp!

Jets will then be "All Systems Go" towards grinding out an AFC East title if Brady is suspended. Tannehill and whatever dog the Bills throw out there does not scare anybody.

I hope that Wilkerson shows up, gets the "C" on his chest with Revis and gets his contract signed all in the 1st week of camp!

Jets will then be "All Systems Go" towards grinding out an AFC East title if Brady is suspended. Tannehill and whatever dog the Bills throw out there does not scare anybody.

I dont see the Bills doing much but Miami has a good shot at giving us a run as they have a fairly easy schedule the first half of the season besides us of course week 4 in London. Their first 2 games are against the Redskins and Jax then they have Buffalo at home then us in London a bye then the Titans and Texans. I wouldnt be suprised if they were 5-1 or 4-2 at that point. Hopefully they fall apart as they usually do at the end of the season.

I dont see the Bills doing much but Miami has a good shot at giving us a run as they have a fairly easy schedule the first half of the season besides us of course week 4 in London. Their first 2 games are against the Redskins and Jax then they have Buffalo at home then us in London a bye then the Titans and Texans. I wouldnt be suprised if they were 5-1 or 4-2 at that point. Hopefully they fall apart as they usually do at the end of the season.

As long as Ge-NO! starts that last game against them, we should get the win (and Geno's 1st of the season coming off the bench)

I wonder if it's Chan's call on who the Jets starter will be in Game 1. Hopefully MacDaddy stays out of things (unlike Idzik) and let's Bowles and Chan make the call! I say Fitz in week 1 and moving forward. Decker and Amaro are gonna' love this guy getting them the ball w/o getting their head taken off and his presence in the pocket and ability to call out of plays when the play called is not a fit to what the "D" is doing.

I'm real psyched about Devin Smith more than anyone else. We all know what we'll get out of Leonard Williams, but there are so many good players on the dline he likely won't stand out a whole lot. Smith just has the "it" factor. The guy just seems to catch everything thrown his way. When is the last time the Jets had an impact WR that simply caught the ball and made plays?

I'm real psyched about Devin Smith more than anyone else. We all know what we'll get out of Leonard Williams, but there are so many good players on the dline he likely won't stand out a whole lot. Smith just has the "it" factor. The guy just seems to catch everything thrown his way. When is the last time the Jets had an impact WR that simply caught the ball and made plays?

You bringing up Justin McCareins again? :winking0001:

Archived