Yourteamcheats.com

bealeb319

http://yourteamcheats.com/

This site is quite obviously run by the Patriots fanbase but it is also pretty funny if anyone has time to skim through it. Note that some of the "cheating" around the league that was never proven is labeled "more probable than not" and that there is extreme bias against certain teams such as the Jets and in favor of one team (Patriots) also note that some of the things the Patriots have pulled is left out yet when another team does the same exact thing it is clearly blown out of proportion, one example is "Trippygate" (their words not mine) they make a big deal about how the Jets coach tried to trip a Dolphins player from the sidelines but when the Patriots tried it on the Jets it is nowhere to be found.

Good site with factual evidence.

Funny to see the Jets have been found guilty of cheating almost twice as many times than the Pats.

Ironically they haven't won a Super Bowl since 1969 so I guess their level of cheating doesn't equal the Patriots right PatsFanTXTROLL

Funny to see the Jets have been found guilty of cheating almost twice as many times than the Pats.

If you read through the site it becomes quite obvious that it is run by a very biased Patriots fan and leaves out some of the cheating that the Patriots have done, it also is a piss poor attempt at making the Patriots cheating seem as if it is not so bad (Deflategate is the best example as they have a very low severity for it yet in reality it led to a Patriots superbowl win when it should have been a Ravens superbowl run (seems pretty sever to me when a team gets cheated out of playing in a superbowl))

Well since the Bowl was Jan 12 1969 and Nixon didn't get sworn in till Jan 20th I guess it was Johnson..LOL  I don't remember that either..

This is all I can find:

"Joe Namath became a representative of the AFL’s younger culture and as such was the only football player to make President Richard Nixon’s now famous enemies list."

Hey Savage, did you know Namath did not throw a single pass in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl III?

Factual evidence?? This is just one more lame attempt by patriots fans to discount that they have been found guilty of cheating on more than one occasion. I dont know what you guys are smoking but it must be good.

Factual evidence?? This is just one more lame attempt by patriots fans to discount that they have been found guilty of cheating on more than one occasion. I dont know what you guys are smoking but it must be good.

The Colts have been convicted/penalized for cheating far more times than the Patriots.

This is all I can find:

"Joe Namath became a representative of the AFL’s younger culture and as such was the only football player to make President Richard Nixon’s now famous enemies list."

Hey Savage, did you know Namath did not throw a single pass in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl III?

Yep when you have a compiler free team you can do that.. :winking0001:

Stop living in denial.

Facts are facts.

How painful it must be that no one in the civilized world other than Pats fans will ever respect any of the tainted "championships" that NE allegedly won. Never. Ever.

Make sure you blow up the ball to look like a rugby ball so tom can get used to it before sunday

This is all I can find:

Makes sense, Nixon was a cheater too.

Archived