Yourteamcheats.com

bealeb319

Not compared to today's crooks that have gone Ape sh_t crazy which is why I suppose your OK with it.. :animal0029:

Meh, not sure why calling Nixon a cheater in the spirit of backfiring the pat fans remark needed help, or a segway into modern politics.

I went straight to the pats* page and they gave spygate a 2 out of 5 ranking for severity

credibility fail

lol

but it gets better

the jets got a 2 out of 5 for spygate.   wait, what ?.  yup.  mangini filmed the endzone( with patriots prior permission or course)

yes.  the victims that were harmed were the .....you guessed it....pats*

and, of course, the jets are the worst cheaters based on the "severity scale" where the trip is twice as bad as spygate and deflategate is less severe than the jets spygate.  holy ******* sh*t

you can't make this sh*t up

Can't believe any NFL fan would engage Pats fans in this discussion. It is like discussing a super combination of Barry Bonds, Sammy Sosa and Pete Rose. Remember when Pats fans told us other teams filmed defensive signals too? They were proven right, only problem is, the other team was Josh McDaniels Broncos. The Pats are basically baseballs steroid era.

Good site with factual evidence.

Funny to see the Jets have been found guilty of cheating almost twice as many times than the Pats.

Some ******* moron wrote that crap. Want proof? It has "Cheat Points Earned" system (perhaps read that bs before yapping?).

Apparently, a trip on the sideline is of an extreme violation n worth 9 points where as Spygate was 4 n deflategate was 3. N "I'd love for Revis to come back" has a #4 severity, same as Spygate where as "we made a good offer to Revis n wanted him back" is a ZERO point, even though Revis was under contract, n by rule, you can't comment about wanting another teams player.

http://yourteamcheats.com/

Yes, according to this site, pumping in crowd noise is one of the worstest things you can do. 

At least they halfheartedly attempted to mask the fact they are Pats homers by making the Pats only a middle of the road cheater and not innocent choirboys like those Jacksonville fags. (I'm channeling Tawmmy)

However, the "what is Spygate" section with its ridiculous mistaken interpretation of what the Pats were punished for (for the billionth time, it had NOTHING to do with where the Pats were filming from) and the fact that the site conveniently determines that the Broncos, Steelers, Jets and Colts are the biggest cheaters in the league are kind of dead giveaways as to which bunch of knucklehead mouth breathers are behind the site. 

It's quite humorous. 

http://yourteamcheats.com/

Yes, according to this site, pumping in crowd noise is one of the worstest things you can do. 

At least they halfheartedly attempted to mask the fact they are Pats homers by making the Pats only a middle of the road cheater and not innocent choirboys like those Jacksonville fags. (I'm channeling Tawmmy)

However, the "what is Spygate" section with its ridiculous mistaken interpretation of what the Pats were punished for (for the billionth time, it had NOTHING to do with where the Pats were filming from) and the fact that the site conveniently determines that the Broncos, Steelers, Jets and Colts are the biggest cheaters in the league are kind of dead giveaways what bunch of knucklehead mouth breathers are behind the site. 

It's quite humorous.

Psst, the guy who started that site is a Broncos fan.

Another failure by the Anchor.

I, for one, am especially fond of the majestic quote in the footer:

"Truth* will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light."
- George Washington

*By truth, we mean "stupidity"

How did the Jets cheater score change in one day? Yesterday our score was 39, today its 40. Is Ballghazi our fault too?

They also gave same cheat score to pats' deflategate as they gave the jets because jeff blake admitted in an interview 20 years after the fact that he let air out of balls during his career. And because Blake attempted 9 passes in a Jets uniform apparently that justifies it. These guys are ridiculous.

and the Giants 2007 win vs the **Pats** is tainted due to "Eligate" where the Giants clearly cheated to make a fair trade to aquire a player from the Chargers who they drafted knowing he didn't want to play for them.

Some of those are really lame. You don't have to mention every piece of sh*t incident, every damn flag that was thrown for illegal shift or something to justify Spygate or Deflategate.

Only mentioning the ones that make me laugh, unfortunately I guess that is 90% of the website.

Archived